Windows 10: Zoom video meeting?

Discus and support Zoom video meeting? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there a specific app for Microsoft surface pro?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by adTraX, Jun 19, 2020.

1. adTraX Win User

Zoom video meeting?

Is there a specific app for Microsoft surface pro?

:)

adTraX, Jun 19, 2020
  2. encom45 Win User

Zoom meeting - terminal session rdp - no video

hello, hope someone can assist as Zoom support did not.
    i have end user that has local workstation Windows 10, logs into server via terminal session setup RDP connection saved, then runs a test zoom meeting and no video cam detected . the RDP connection i set to carry over the devices from the local machine to server. however zoom camera does not work from the local Hd 720p cam.

encom45, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Callender Win User
    Zoom meeting - terminal session rdp - no video

FYI:

Zoom video meeting? [​IMG]

Otherwise run zoom via browser on local machine. There will be no access to file sharing via terminal server.

We can never get it to work either.

Callender, Jun 19, 2020
  4. KPJW Win User

Zoom video meeting?

Zoom Meeting App

In the wake of everything shutting in-person meetings down for the pandemic, I'm relying more and more on Zoom meetings. I would like to be able to access them from my personal laptop, which I've left in 10S because I don't use it that much for anything
    beyond email. However, the Zoom download gets blocked and the only app in the store I can find is Zoom Rooms, which isn't helpful. Which app should I use to have Zoom play nicely in this format--or should I finally give up on 10S and switch out of the safe
    mode?

Thema:

Zoom video meeting?

1. Zoom video meeting? - Similar Threads - Zoom video meeting

2. video not working in zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video not working in zoom meetings: My video "truevision HD" occasionally flashes but does not work properly in zoom meetings. How can I fix the driver? Zoom does not seem to recognise it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-not-working-in-zoom-meetings/d5964413-a14b-4a9a-8f37-d233a5f9fa60
  3. Zoom Meeting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom Meeting: I am trying to have a Zoom Meeting - first time doing this - I can see and hear the other person BUT they cannot see or hear me - What do I need to do to get that to work?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-meeting/be2d3e0d-f98d-4d2a-b32c-e394da71d99b
  4. Zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zoom meetings: Can anyone give advice on how to download and use Zoom on my new laptop which uses Microsoft Windows 10s - I do not want to delete the 10s programme - but want to be able to have the Zoom meetings with my family that were available on my old laptop - thanks in advance...
  5. Zoom meetings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zoom meetings: I am unable to participate with video on a Zoom meeting. I can get a still photo but it has a white camera with a slash through it. But, no video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-meetings/4bf723b1-f0e3-4ee9-be31-95591cd15472
  6. Zoom meeting - terminal session rdp - no video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom meeting - terminal session rdp - no video: hello, hope someone can assist as Zoom support did not. i have end user that has local workstation Windows 10, logs into server via terminal session setup RDP connection saved, then runs a test zoom meeting and no video cam detected . the RDP connection i set to carry over...
  7. download zoom meetings

download zoom meetings: I have tried to download zoom through microsoft edge that is installed , but the only option is zoom rooms. I need zoom mtgs. how do i download the zoom app for meetings and conferences? I have tried to go through google play like the pop up says but i couldn't download...
  8. Camera Zoom Meetings

Camera Zoom Meetings: When in a zoom meeting, my picture is upside down. How do I change the picture to be right side up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-zoom-meetings/fa329f79-8a49-48df-ae58-aa1f15eca181
  9. Zoom meetings

Zoom meetings: Good morning! I have to use zoom meetings now for work and I can't download it on my Dell laptop that runs windows 10 S mode. Is there any way you can add this app to the Microsoft Store????? I don't want to lose security with switching out of S mode. PLEASE HELP!!!!!...
  10. Zoom Meeting App

Zoom Meeting App: In the wake of everything shutting in-person meetings down for the pandemic, I'm relying more and more on Zoom meetings. I would like to be able to access them from my personal laptop, which I've left in 10S because I don't use it that much for anything beyond email....