Windows 10: ZOOM virtual backgrounds in Windows 10

Discus and support ZOOM virtual backgrounds in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have two HP computers one is 8 years older than the new one. Both are running the latest version of Windows 10. The new one uses HP True Vision HD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Richard Lynn Miller, Sep 15, 2020.

1. ZOOM virtual backgrounds in Windows 10

I have two HP computers one is 8 years older than the new one. Both are running the latest version of Windows 10. The new one uses HP True Vision HD Camera in ZOOM the only one available and no virtual backgrounds are available in ZOOM.! The older one has has two camera available in ZOOM the HP True Vision HD Camera, and a camera called Cyberlink Webcam Splitter. This device does not appear in the Device Manager app.

Only the later permits virtual backgrounds in ZOOM. How do I get virtual backgrounds on my new computer?

:)

Richard Lynn Miller, Sep 15, 2020

2. ZOOM VIRTUAL BACKGROUND

i COULD HAVE A VIRTUAL BACKGROUND IN ZOOM BEFORE THE LATEST (Sept 2020) upgrade, but no longer???

Richard Lynn Miller, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

ZOOM virtual backgrounds in Windows 10

zoom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to get audio in Zoom. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Zoom article

Testing computer or device audio
    and see if that helps.

However, I would also suggest you to get in touch with the
    Zoom support team
    for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

ZOOM virtual backgrounds in Windows 10

1. ZOOM virtual backgrounds in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - ZOOM virtual backgrounds

2. Zoom app not allowing virtual backgrounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom app not allowing virtual backgrounds: Zoom is useless for help. I have a windows 11 laptop and I cannot use virtual backgrounds on this device? Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app-not-allowing-virtual-backgrounds/13b0ad49-1526-4013-9395-4d1ece60d8e4
  3. Zoom app not allowing virtual backgrounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom app not allowing virtual backgrounds: Zoom is useless for help. I have a windows 11 laptop and I cannot use virtual backgrounds on this device? Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app-not-allowing-virtual-backgrounds/13b0ad49-1526-4013-9395-4d1ece60d8e4
  4. Desktop background zoomed in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop background zoomed in?: Hey guys. Don’t know if its the same for everyone else, but photos I set as the desktop background are slightly zoomed in, which reduces the quality a little and doesn’t fit the whole image. Does anyone know a fix to this? Thanks. submitted by /u/Esconis [link]...
  5. ZOOM your AMD priocessor does not meet spec for virtual background

ZOOM your AMD priocessor does not meet spec for virtual background: Hi there not sure if this applies to newest AMD processors but trying to create a Virtual background for a ZOOM sessiion I got "Your AMD Processor does not meet spec for virtual background. Lowly laptop with older intel processor - no problems Seems unlike others I'm always...
  6. zoom virtual video background problem

zoom virtual video background problem: i can not use zoom virtual video background without green screen for windows 10 i used it before the update but ne i can not and i do not the reason...
  7. Zoom Virtual Background Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom Virtual Background Issue: I just completed my second computer build earlier this week. I have downloaded Zoom to my PC and upgraded my webcam. Everything with Zoom seems to work perfectly until I select a virtual background. Before selecting the virtual background, the video was clear. But with a...
  8. Different backgrounds in virtual desktops for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different backgrounds in virtual desktops for Windows 10: Hello. I am unable to set different wallpapers in virtual desktops for Windows 10. For others, they get an option to set for different desktops, but I don't.Please help!...
  9. Wallpapers for use as Zoom backgrounds

Wallpapers for use as Zoom backgrounds: I received a nice email offer from Microsoft to get some free wallpaper files commemorating Earth Day, etc., but the fine print says for use as wallpaper only. Does that prohibit my use of these files as Zoom virtual backgrounds?...
  10. Windows 10 Background Slideshow Photos Zoomed

Windows 10 Background Slideshow Photos Zoomed: Can anyone tell me why some (but not all) of my Windows 10 Background slideshow photos are zoomed, and so show only part of the original image? Have found no way to correct this. Thanks if anyone can help....