Windows 10: zoom virtual video background problem

Discus and support zoom virtual video background problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i can not use zoom virtual video background without green screen for windows 10 i used it before the update but ne i can not and i do not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eman.Elsayed, Jan 6, 2021.

1. zoom virtual video background problem

i can not use zoom virtual video background without green screen for windows 10

i used it before the update

but ne i can not

and i do not the reason

:)

Eman.Elsayed, Jan 6, 2021

2. Zoom Virtual Background Issue

I just completed my second computer build earlier this week. I have downloaded Zoom to my PC and upgraded my webcam. Everything with Zoom seems to work perfectly until I select a virtual background. Before selecting the virtual background, the video was
    clear. But with a virtual background, the video looks unclear around my image. And there is nothing wrong with the virtual background. (It also shows the artwork image hanging from my wall whenever I apply the virtual background.)

By the way, I satisfied all the requirements for Zoom to work on my PC.

The one thing I did not upgrade was the monitor. It is an LG HD monitor I purchased a few years ago. To connect it to my new PC, I had to purchase a VGA-to-HDMI cable. After upgrading all the drivers on my PC, I've come to the conclusion that I may need
    to upgrade the monitor.

Is there something I may have overlooked? Please let me know. I would like not to have to purchase a new monitor if I don't have to.

Thank you.

George Hamilton II, Jan 6, 2021
  3. ZOOM VIRTUAL BACKGROUND

i COULD HAVE A VIRTUAL BACKGROUND IN ZOOM BEFORE THE LATEST (Sept 2020) upgrade, but no longer???

Richard Lynn Miller, Jan 6, 2021
  4. zoom virtual video background problem

ZOOM virtual backgrounds in Windows 10

I have two HP computers one is 8 years older than the new one. Both are running the latest version of Windows 10. The new one uses HP True Vision HD Camera in ZOOM (the only one available) and no virtual backgrounds are available in ZOOM.! The older
    one has has two camera available in ZOOM the HP True Vision HD Camera, and a camera called Cyberlink Webcam Splitter. This device does not appear in the Device Manager app.

Only the later permits virtual backgrounds in ZOOM. How do I get virtual backgrounds on my new computer?

Richard Lynn Miller, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

zoom virtual video background problem

1. zoom virtual video background problem - Similar Threads - zoom virtual video

2. Zoom app not allowing virtual backgrounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom app not allowing virtual backgrounds: Zoom is useless for help. I have a windows 11 laptop and I cannot use virtual backgrounds on this device? Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app-not-allowing-virtual-backgrounds/13b0ad49-1526-4013-9395-4d1ece60d8e4
  3. Zoom app not allowing virtual backgrounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom app not allowing virtual backgrounds: Zoom is useless for help. I have a windows 11 laptop and I cannot use virtual backgrounds on this device? Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app-not-allowing-virtual-backgrounds/13b0ad49-1526-4013-9395-4d1ece60d8e4
  4. Zoom Virtual Background Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom Virtual Background Issue: I just completed my second computer build earlier this week. I have downloaded Zoom to my PC and upgraded my webcam. Everything with Zoom seems to work perfectly until I select a virtual background. Before selecting the virtual background, the video was clear. But with a...
  5. ZOOM virtual backgrounds in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ZOOM virtual backgrounds in Windows 10: I have two HP computers one is 8 years older than the new one. Both are running the latest version of Windows 10. The new one uses HP True Vision HD Camera in ZOOM the only one available and no virtual backgrounds are available in ZOOM.! The older one has has two camera...
  6. NO VIDEO ON ZOOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO VIDEO ON ZOOM: I cannot get my desktop camera to work with Zoom, even though the light is on. Have tried privacy settings etc without luck plus fully researched on line. I have Windows 10 on an Espire E15 Laptop.... HELP!...
  7. zoomed video

zoomed video: So, I've tried to watch any type of video while my laptop is plugged in and charging, the video is very zoomed in and in black and white. But when I unplugged it, it became normal . So I'm not able to watch anything while it is charging except YouTube . Anyone know how to fix...
  8. Video zoom problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video zoom problem in Windows 10: I have had windows 10 for over a year now and suddenly all online videos that I try to play on my laptop are super zoomed in. I cannot find any way to zoom them back to normal. I have tried the usual ways of zooming in and out but nothing works. So how to fix this problem?...
  9. Video zooming problem

Video zooming problem: When I watch a video anywhere, the video suddenly zooms in and I can't do anything to zoom out. At first the video looks fine, but after I press play it zooms in. [ATTACH][ATTACH] As you see it zoomed in and I don't know how it does that and how it happened....
  10. Videos zoomed in

Videos zoomed in: After the last Windows update, each video that I play keeps zooming in. It doesn’t depend on the browser. Changing screen resolution doesn’t have any effect either. I don’t know how to get in touch with Nvidia control center...