Windows 10: Zoom won't recognize my Nexigo webcam.

Discus and support Zoom won't recognize my Nexigo webcam. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I got a Nexigo webcam. It turns on and seems to work fine, but when I try to connect to Zoom it says it can not find the camera. Grrrrrr.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gregg andDonna, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Zoom won't recognize my Nexigo webcam.

Hi,

I got a Nexigo webcam. It turns on and seems to work fine, but when I try to connect to Zoom it says it can

not find the camera. Grrrrrr. What do I do??

Thanks!!

Donna

:)

Gregg andDonna, Jul 23, 2020

2. Zoom won't recognize my Nexigo webcam.

Hi,

I got a Nexigo webcam. It turns on and seems to work fine, but when I try to connect to Zoom it says it can

not find the camera. Grrrrrr. What do I do??

Thanks!!

Donna

Gregg andDonna, Jul 31, 2020
  3. How do I get Zoom to recognize my webcam?

how do I get zoom to recognize my webcam built into my monitor?

RobertLyons6, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Ertrugrul Win User

Zoom won't recognize my Nexigo webcam.

My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams

Hi Antonio,

I have gone into settings as you said.

Microsoft Teams is listed under 'Some desktop apps might not appear in the following list or are not affected by this setting' which comes under the 'Allow desktop apps to access your camera'.

The Webcam works with the following apps: -

Windows Camera app

Skype (from Microsoft)

Zoom

I have checked that my Kaspersky software and it is allowing access by Teams to the Webcam. I uninstalled the Webcam driver and then reinstalled it.

As the Webcam works with all other apps then I believe it must be the interaction with Teams and my Webcam.

Please advise next steps please.

Ertrugrul, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Zoom won't recognize my Nexigo webcam.

1. Zoom won't recognize my Nexigo webcam. - Similar Threads - Zoom won't recognize

2. Webcam won't work with Zoom after 20H2 install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam won't work with Zoom after 20H2 install: Hello,I've got an MSI Leopard GP63 8RE laptop with integrated webcam - I changed the NVMe drive to a larger one this past weekend, and in doing so it forced me to use the 20H2 version of Windows 10 and now the video camera, which was working fine before the upgrade, will not...
  3. Why will my Webcam not work on zoom

Why will my Webcam not work on zoom: Why will the Webcam on My laptop not work when I am on zoom ? I have checked the settings all ok I have allowed apps to access camera I have uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom The camera works fine at any other time...
  4. Nexigo 1080 FHD Autofocus Webcam

Nexigo 1080 FHD Autofocus Webcam: I want to use my Nexigo webcam instead of the laptop computer. Do I need to download a specific software and turn on a toggle button somewhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nexigo-1080-fhd-autofocus-webcam/d324cbac-85ec-4b50-a271-27bfdf0fb2c3
  5. My system won't recognize my webcam, What can I do?

My system won't recognize my webcam, What can I do?: I run Windowes 10 My system doesn't recognize my webcam. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-wont-recognize-my-webcam-what-can-i-do/32778566-fe03-4fd6-8454-b4a7de27765f
  6. i cannot get my nexigo camera to be recognized on this computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i cannot get my nexigo camera to be recognized on this computer: I tried turning off fire wall that didn't work reinstalling the device . I got latest version of windows ten. Went to camera not even listed , what gives...
  7. webcam not recognized

webcam not recognized: I purchased a webcam, plugged it in to the USB, it looked like it was working and suddenly stopped when I tried to move it. I've tried the troubleshooting, unplugging and plugging it back in, turning the system off and on, checked Settings, etc. Think I may have gotten a...
  8. Webcam is not working in Zoom

Webcam is not working in Zoom: The webcamera was working well on my Dell laptop. And it is working well now in all apps except Zoom.There, the webcam shows a black screen. I checked in the settings and it is turned on. Please help because I do not know what to do then...
  9. How do I get Zoom to recognize my webcam?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get Zoom to recognize my webcam?: how do I get zoom to recognize my webcam built into my monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-zoom-to-recognize-my-webcam/a2d5e474-faef-43b6-8325-81301c48f9fd
  10. Webcam Zoom in Skype

Webcam Zoom in Skype: I have the latest version of Skype. I am able to see my webcam image in the video configuration section, but it is zoomed in too close. Is there a way to adjust the zoom, using Skype or some software-based method? Major001...