Windows 10: Zoom

Discus and support Zoom in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I install Zoom on my Dell laptop XPS 13 9350? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom/72753e49-c977-43b3-b5ae-973950f9599f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Laurasky316, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Zoom

How do I install Zoom on my Dell laptop XPS 13 9350?

:)

Laurasky316, Apr 22, 2020

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Zoom

Zoom for Microsoft Surface 8.1

I searched online help and was told to white list zoom but the pictures and step by step do match my 8.1 version. Please help as I need zoom to work remotely during these challenging times. Currently using Zoom on my cell phone. Be well and thanks for
    any assistance!

NicoleVernon, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Zoom

1. Zoom - Similar Threads - Zoom

2. How do I make camera work in Zoom?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make camera work in Zoom?: It says there is no camera. I went into connecttime app and the camera worked. but it did not once the computer updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-camera-work-in-zoom/3287936c-25f3-4267-b43a-bf57bb497d3f
  3. How do I make camera work in Zoom?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make camera work in Zoom?: It says there is no camera. I went into connecttime app and the camera worked. but it did not once the computer updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-camera-work-in-zoom/3287936c-25f3-4267-b43a-bf57bb497d3f
  4. Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search: Hello,I am on Windows 11. When I use certain applications and pinch to zoom, Windows search opens with every swipe which is very inconvenient for certain apps - I have not tested every app on my computer, but this does not happen in at least Firefox, Chrome, or on the...
  5. Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search

Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search: Hello,I am on Windows 11. When I use certain applications and pinch to zoom, Windows search opens with every swipe which is very inconvenient for certain apps - I have not tested every app on my computer, but this does not happen in at least Firefox, Chrome, or on the...
  6. Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.: I use video-conferencing a lot, primarily Zoom, but also Teams, WhatsApp, and Google Meet. All have a similar symptoms of 5-10 second freezes sometimes longer on intervals as short as 5 minutes, sometimes 10-15 minutes. I started running Task Manager / Resource Monitor on my...
  7. Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.

Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.: I use video-conferencing a lot, primarily Zoom, but also Teams, WhatsApp, and Google Meet. All have a similar symptoms of 5-10 second freezes sometimes longer on intervals as short as 5 minutes, sometimes 10-15 minutes. I started running Task Manager / Resource Monitor on my...
  8. How to use ONLYOFFICE DocSpace for Zoom to collaborate on Document

in Windows 10 News
    How to use ONLYOFFICE DocSpace for Zoom to collaborate on Document: [ATTACH]Today, tools for document collaboration are more important than ever. In this article, we’ll explore how to integrate ONLYOFFICE DocSpace with Zoom for effective real-time editing and document sharing. Let’s dive into what ONLYOFFICE DocSpace collaboration with Zoom...
  9. How do I find my Zoom meeting around 1:15 PM?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I find my Zoom meeting around 1:15 PM?: I have an Oblate Zoom meetin1:15 PM today and want to be ready for it.how do I make sure I am ready?removed PII https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-zoom-meeting-around-115-pm/2e548c46-542c-4d80-9a01-071384ee45a8
  10. Why is my computer so zoomed in after i put it in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my computer so zoomed in after i put it in sleep mode?: I had never had this kind of problem before, anytime i put it to sleep and turned it on nothing happened. But today when i put it to sleep and went to walk my dog when i came back the screen was zoomed in so much and also i have 3 monitors. Ive tried fixing the resolution but...