Windows 10: Zoomed in videos

Discus and support Zoomed in videos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Windows, since a few weeks ago my computer started zooming in all the videos I watch; videos from Youtube, Instagram, Twitch streams and also the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jose Andrade Monteiro, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Jose Andrade Monteiro Win User

Zoomed in videos

Dear Windows,

since a few weeks ago my computer started zooming in all the videos I watch; videos from Youtube, Instagram, Twitch streams and also the videos I have on my PC. They are zoomed in an they are grey and white. But this is just when my charging cable is plugged in my PC, when I plug it out it becomes normal, as soon as I plug it in, it zooms again. If it helps, I have an Lenovo Notebook ideapad 110-15acl (80tj00h0ge) with Windows 10 Home installed. I would be happy if get a response.

Thank you

:)

Jose Andrade Monteiro, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Anup Karkal Win User

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 6, 2018
  3. DickChristensen Win User
    zoomed in videos

Within the past two weeks all videos on AOL, Chrome, or explorer are zoomed in to the max. I have tried all the various suggestions that I have located. This is a windows 10 operating system. Drivers are up to date. What happened???

DickChristensen, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Vanessa Sohtun Win User

Zoomed in videos

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Zoomed in videos

1. Zoomed in videos - Similar Threads - Zoomed videos

2. Video zooming problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video zooming problem: When I watch a video anywhere, the video suddenly zooms in and I can't do anything to zoom out. At first the video looks fine, but after I press play it zooms in. [ATTACH][ATTACH] As you see it zoomed in and I don't know how it does that and how it happened....
  3. Video playback all zoomed up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video playback all zoomed up: In the last week or so my laptop stopped dislaying video content correctly. Video is all zoomed in. Happens with stored videos i,ve taken and also on streaming sites like netflix. Has been working fine, until recently. Running windows 10 Cheere...
  4. Video playback zoomed in and grainy in all apps while computer is charging

Video playback zoomed in and grainy in all apps while computer is charging: Hi, For several months I haven't been able to correctly play videos (across multiple websites--youtube, facebook, network TV streams, etc). After googling, I found that other people had the same issue, but it hadn't been resolved yet. -Videos show up as zoomed in like...
  5. Videos zoomed in

Videos zoomed in: After the last Windows update, each video that I play keeps zooming in. It doesn’t depend on the browser. Changing screen resolution doesn’t have any effect either. I don’t know how to get in touch with Nvidia control center...
  6. Video Display Zoomed in and gray

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Display Zoomed in and gray: When I play a video from facebook or youtube sometimes the playback is as if the zoom in feature is at 500% depending on what video type is playing. How can I fix the video display to be proportional on screen instead of this zoomed in look....
  7. Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...

Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...: So today (10/11/18) I went to go watch something I have saved one my laptop but I found it playing in black and white. Well, tried a few different things and the video started to play zoomed in on a specific area of the video. So I did some more searching, checked to make...
  8. video automatically zooms in

in Windows 10 Customization
    video automatically zooms in: Hi, I've read a lot of forums & they suggest doing a restore. First. I'm not sure how far I have to go back. Second. when I do the w10 upgrades again, after the restore, will that not end up being the same problem. It seems that it does it on "films & tv", youtube & preview...
  9. Zoomed in videos

Zoomed in videos: My videos are all of a sudden zoomed in and it's driving me crazy. I've messed with all the setting options and nothing is working, even the example video on the video playback settings is zoomed in to the max. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Videos super-zoomed-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos super-zoomed-in: Hi I've been experiencing an issue recently (within the past 72 hrs) All of my videos i opt to watch, whether thru windows media player, facebook, (even ****) are extremely zoomed in. This is frustrating me, I've done minor troubleshooting by restarting my device and...