Windows 10: zoomed video

Discus and support zoomed video in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I've tried to watch any type of video while my laptop is plugged in and charging, the video is very zoomed in and in black and white. But when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by holivia25, Jun 25, 2019.

1. holivia25 Win User

zoomed video

So, I've tried to watch any type of video while my laptop is plugged in and charging, the video is very zoomed in and in black and white. But when I unplugged it, it became normal . So I'm not able to watch anything while it is charging except YouTube . Anyone know how to fix it?

:)

holivia25, Jun 25, 2019

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Zoomed in videos

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below listed questions and get back to us.

1) Which media player are you using to play the videos?

2) Since when are you facing this issue?

3) Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

4) Are you facing the same issue while trying to play the videos on the internet?

Meanwhile, try the below troubleshooting steps.

Method 1: Try to use the 'Ctrl' key from your keyboard and the
    Scroll wheel from your mouse to zoom in and zoom out and see if this helps.

Method 2: Change the Display Settings.

Step 1: Right Click on an empty space on your desktop and click on
    Display Settings.

Step 2: Under Scale and layout, click on the drop-down list of
    Change the size of text, apps, and other items and see if the setting is set to 100% (Recommended).

Step 3: On the same screen of Display Settings, see if the
    Resolution is set to Recommended.

Method 3: Reinstall Graphics Drivers.

If the Method 1 didn't work, then you may want to
    Update or Reinstall the Graphics Drivers

Click on the above link and expand the Display Adapters category and then follow the rest of the steps in the above article.

NOTE: If you are using any Graphics Card Controller Application, then you may want to look into the application for the Video quality, Full Screen, etc., and change those settings.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 25, 2019
  4. zoomed video

zoomed in videos

Within the past two weeks all videos on AOL, Chrome, or explorer are zoomed in to the max. I have tried all the various suggestions that I have located. This is a windows 10 operating system. Drivers are up to date. What happened???

DickChristensen, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

zoomed video

1. zoomed video - Similar Threads - zoomed video

2. Surface Pro X SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU Driver causing Zoom recording video flickering in black...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro X SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU Driver causing Zoom recording video flickering in black...: Hi fellows,I need some help with my Surface Pro SQ1 graphics driver. I believe the September 2023 update no issues prior to September is causing the Zoom recording video to flicker in black and green.So, I decided to run some basic troubleshooting. I have tried uninstalling...
  3. Surface Pro X SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU Driver causing Zoom recording video flickering in black...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro X SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU Driver causing Zoom recording video flickering in black...: Hi fellows,I need some help with my Surface Pro SQ1 graphics driver. I believe the September 2023 update no issues prior to September is causing the Zoom recording video to flicker in black and green.So, I decided to run some basic troubleshooting. I have tried uninstalling...
  4. Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video: Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video. I updated to the latest NVIDIA drivers, zoom install, zoom Citrix HDX, and it's still green screens. So I wouldn't green screen anymore I removed the Citrix HDX from my local...
  5. Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video

Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video: Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video. I updated to the latest NVIDIA drivers, zoom install, zoom Citrix HDX, and it's still green screens. So I wouldn't green screen anymore I removed the Citrix HDX from my local...
  6. Built-in camera not recognized. Crashes computer when I try to use zoom with video on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in camera not recognized. Crashes computer when I try to use zoom with video on.: When I try to use Zoom, it crashes my computer with this blue screen stop code: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. then I restart and my computer stops recognizing the built-in camera after this.When I reinstall drivers by going to device manager--action--scan for hardware changes--restart,...
  7. Built-in camera not recognized. Crashes computer when I try to use zoom with video on.

Built-in camera not recognized. Crashes computer when I try to use zoom with video on.: When I try to use Zoom, it crashes my computer with this blue screen stop code: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. then I restart and my computer stops recognizing the built-in camera after this.When I reinstall drivers by going to device manager--action--scan for hardware changes--restart,...
  8. I have digital decay on video playback zoom, you tube, camera app etc. It doesnt happen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have digital decay on video playback zoom, you tube, camera app etc. It doesnt happen...: Hi there,I have digital decay on video playback zoom, youtube, camera app, and in system menus when hovering over options. It doesn't happen while gaming or on the main screen - just in the playback windows. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700...
  9. I have digital decay on video playback zoom, you tube, camera app etc. It doesnt happen...

I have digital decay on video playback zoom, you tube, camera app etc. It doesnt happen...: Hi there,I have digital decay on video playback zoom, youtube, camera app, and in system menus when hovering over options. It doesn't happen while gaming or on the main screen - just in the playback windows. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700...
  10. I have digital decay on video playback zoom, you tube, camera app etc. It doesnt happen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging