Windows 10: Zooming in during videos or movies

Discus and support Zooming in during videos or movies in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer keeps zooming in while i watch videos or movies. it is very annoying and i hate it. This happened on my hp windows 10 computer, when water... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheCommunityReaper, May 13, 2020.

1. Zooming in during videos or movies

My computer keeps zooming in while i watch videos or movies. it is very annoying and i hate it. This happened on my hp windows 10 computer, when water spilled onto it. This didn't happen before the water spilled onto it. It only happened after it the water spilled onto the computer. I have no idea of how to fix this problem.

:)

TheCommunityReaper, May 13, 2020

2. Zoomed In Videos on Windows 10

I have the same problem. If I use Edge Browser, the videos are zoomed in. Windows Maker, Windows Media Player and Movies and TV (Windows 10 software) have the same problem: zoomed in videos.

AlexisRodriguez_40, May 13, 2020
  3. unable to watch movies or videos online since last night as the picture is zoomed in

unable to watch movies or videos online since last night as the picture is zoomed in.

it only stops being zoomed in for movies and you tube videos when I take the charger cable out of my laptop.it started this late last night after watching a youtube video a friend sent me via link on tumblr.

can anyone please help me rectify this sudden issue.

I've checked for updates and there are none needed and all my drivers are updated

HELP

mandyaskew, May 13, 2020
  4. RafaGM1 Win User

Zooming in during videos or movies

Zoomed in videos

So i was just using my computer last night and when tried to watch a video on google chrome it was way too zoomed in, so I found out the solution, but then as I oppened the Netflix App the same thing happened, the video had a massive zoom, so I tried with
    some videos I had already download either on media player or movies and the same result. Please I am desperate. How can I fix it?

I have already rebooted and nothing changed.

RafaGM1, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Zooming in during videos or movies

1. Zooming in during videos or movies - Similar Threads - Zooming during videos

2. Videos are zoomed in on playback on Movies &TV and Windows Media Player as well

in Windows 10 Customization
    Videos are zoomed in on playback on Movies &TV and Windows Media Player as well: When I play videos in Movies&TV or Windows Media Player they are extremely zoomed in and I can't watch them. YouTube and Facebook videos are fine. All settings are fine and drivers are up to date. I've searched this question extensively but could not find anything that...
  3. NO VIDEO ON ZOOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO VIDEO ON ZOOM: I cannot get my desktop camera to work with Zoom, even though the light is on. Have tried privacy settings etc without luck plus fully researched on line. I have Windows 10 on an Espire E15 Laptop.... HELP!...
  4. Videos Zoom

Videos Zoom: About 50% of the time when I play a video, it is zoomed in to the middle with bad resoultion. I have followed every single guide I can find online and I cannot find anything. Im not on a laptop also. I have gone into power options, updatated drivers, reset my computer....
  5. video or movie replay is mega zoomed and blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video or movie replay is mega zoomed and blurry: when watching (or not watching) live tv or video replay my screen is mega zoomed in and i can find no recourse but to listen and not watch why is this happening on my computer screen...
  6. zoomed video

zoomed video: So, I've tried to watch any type of video while my laptop is plugged in and charging, the video is very zoomed in and in black and white. But when I unplugged it, it became normal . So I'm not able to watch anything while it is charging except YouTube . Anyone know how to fix...
  7. Videos zoomed in

Videos zoomed in: After the last Windows update, each video that I play keeps zooming in. It doesn’t depend on the browser. Changing screen resolution doesn’t have any effect either. I don’t know how to get in touch with Nvidia control center...
  8. Zoomed in videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoomed in videos: My videos are all of a sudden zoomed in and it's driving me crazy. I've messed with all the setting options and nothing is working, even the example video on the video playback settings is zoomed in to the max. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Zoomed in videos

Zoomed in videos: Dear Windows, since a few weeks ago my computer started zooming in all the videos I watch; videos from Youtube, Instagram, Twitch streams and also the videos I have on my PC. They are zoomed in an they are grey and white. But this is just when my charging cable is plugged in...
  10. video zoomed in

video zoomed in: Suddenly my computer is playing all video zoomed way in. I have read several posts and can not resolve the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/video-zoomed-in/899fc4ad-c6f6-4556-802e-54ea8146d469