Windows 10: Zotac 1070 AMP 8G vs Palit 2060 dual 6G

Discus and support Zotac 1070 AMP 8G vs Palit 2060 dual 6G in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I own ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1070 AMP Edition (In my main gaming PC) but have recently bought Palit GeForce RTX™ 2060 Dual for a very low price. I intend... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by h3donyst, Jan 19, 2023.

1. h3donyst Win User

Zotac 1070 AMP 8G vs Palit 2060 dual 6G

I own ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1070 AMP Edition (In my main gaming PC) but have recently bought Palit GeForce RTX™ 2060 Dual for a very low price. I intend to use it in the second gaming PC I'm building, but my question is, which one is better for my main gaming PC? They are very similar in terms of performance, would I be gaining anything if I install 2060 on the main PC? I'm thinking of raytracing and DLSS features on the new one might be worth it.

Comparison *My new model is...

Read more

h3donyst, Jan 19, 2023
  2. wolfaust Win User

Is GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G worth to buy?

Hi again,

I've made my decision and bought GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G.

Thank you so much for all suggestions and comments. *Smile Zotac 1070 AMP 8G vs Palit 2060 dual 6G :)

wolfaust, Jan 19, 2023
  3. btarunr Win User
    Palit Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Graphics Cards

Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer releases Palit GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series. With new technologies, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti deliver the incredible speed and power of NVIDIA Pascal-the most advanced gaming GPU ever created. This is the ultimate gaming platform.

The Palit GeForce GTX 1070 Ti is based on the NVIDIA Pascal architecture GP104 GPU armed with 2432 CUDA cores and equipped with 8GB of GDDR5 memory on a 256-bit bus. Palit GeForce GTX 1070 Ti graphics card delivers the incredible speed and power of NVIDIA Pascal to provide up to 3X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards. Plus, The new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti gives you innovative new gaming technologies and breakthrough VR experiences.

Zotac 1070 AMP 8G vs Palit 2060 dual 6G cmpESJsnZURk7laA_thm.jpg

Zotac 1070 AMP 8G vs Palit 2060 dual 6G wANgMMiwLaQGgwDf_thm.jpg

Palit GeForce GTX 1070 Ti JetStream
    The revolutionary Palit JetStream風 series of graphics cards features advanced innovative cooling and an optimized product design to deliver gamers the ultimate gaming experience. As the latest and the next generation NVIDIA Pascal architecture, the Palit GeForce GTX 1070 Ti JetStream series guarantees gamers cutting-edge performance and an explosive new gaming experience.
    • Palit own design with extreme over-clocking capability
    • Innovation JetStream Thermal Design
    • 8GB 8Gbps onboard memory
    • GDDR5 memory
    • Best solution for 4K gaming
    • 0dB Tech
    • Dual BIOS
    • DrMOS
    • Honeycomb Bracket
    • ThunderMaster Utility
    Palit GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Dual:
    • Palit GeForce GTX 1070 Ti own design version, provides the best C/P ratio
    • 8GB, 8Gbps GDDR5 on board memory
    • Dual Fan Design, Dual Slot Solution
    • 0dB Tech
    • DrMOS
    • Honeycomb Bracket
    • ThunderMaster Utility

btarunr, Jan 19, 2023
  4. wolfaust Win User

Is GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G worth to buy?

It's out of stock. I can't find it (I don't searched more. Just looked some online stores.). But I think I will buy GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G. Not now of course. *Smile Zotac 1070 AMP 8G vs Palit 2060 dual 6G :)

Thanks for your suggestion by the way.

wolfaust, Jan 19, 2023
Thema:

1. Zotac 1070 AMP 8G vs Palit 2060 dual 6G - Similar Threads - Zotac 1070 AMP

2. Cat vs. dual monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cat vs. dual monitors: My cat ran across my keyboard and now Windows 10 can't detect my second monitor. I have rebooted, used the device manager it will not detect the monitor, downloaded driver updates, etc. to no avail. How do I get the second monitor working again?...
  3. Hardware error on RTX 2060

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error on RTX 2060: Hey, I have a 4 months old PREDATOR HELIOS 300 laptop with RTX 2060 and intel i7-9750H but looks like everytime I open a game, the game crashes. It is happening from Nov month. My windows version is 20h2 and drivers are up to date. Source Windows Summary Hardware...
  4. Single vs dual channel RAM in a laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Single vs dual channel RAM in a laptop: I have a new Dell Vostro 5590 i7 10510U laptop with 8GB DDR4 RAM 2666 Mhz and a NVidia MX250 GPU with 2GB. Win10 Pro. NVMe SSD. The RAM is running in single channel currently. There is an available RAM slot that can be used to increase RAM. If I add another 8GB “stick’’ of...
  5. Palit Kalm X 4gb wont boot

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Palit Kalm X 4gb wont boot: Although my processor is an old Intel I7 Sandy Bridge 2600 3.4Ghz, and my 16gb Corsair DDR3 ram and Corsair 500watt psu on a Gigabyte mobo are the same, I foolishly thought taking out my old fanless 1gb Radeon and blitzing its drivers, then replacing it with the new Kalm X...
  6. How much the AORUS GeForce RTX™ 2060 XTREME 6G Will cost (Discussion)

How much the AORUS GeForce RTX™ 2060 XTREME 6G Will cost (Discussion): Is there information on how much the AORUS GeForce RTX™ 2060 XTREME 6G Will cost? I am very interested on buying one. I know they should be coming out On January 15th just wondering if there's any information about prices available anywhere yet? Its either on of these or an...
  7. amp for win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    amp for win 10: You got an error message while using Windows Media Player. Unfortunately, specific info about the error isn't currently available. What does this mean and how do I fix it?...
  8. Introducing Bing AMP viewer and Bing AMP cache

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Bing AMP viewer and Bing AMP cache: In 2016, Bing joined the Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP for short) open-source effort to help you “find” and “do” searches faster, regardless of where you are and on any device when you are looking for informaiton. Today, we are pleased to announce the release of Bing AMP...
  9. asus gtx 1070

asus gtx 1070: hi all I just got a gtx 1070 my issue is when I use gpu tweak it has 3 modes ,oc , gamming, and silent mode when I use the oc mode and play a game the game well play a few minutes the screen will get color pixelated and them bsod gaming and silent seem to be fine did I get...
  10. Zotac 1060 Amp edition install problems with windows 10 Pro.

Zotac 1060 Amp edition install problems with windows 10 Pro.: I have a completely new build with windows 10 pro 64 bit. I purchased a Zotac GTX 1060 Amp edition graphics card to go with my new build. The card fitted fine but when I started to install the drivers thats when my problems began. When trying to install the drivers it goes...