Windows 10: Zotac gtx 1050 ti dvi-D cable to monitor not receiving signal

Discus and support Zotac gtx 1050 ti dvi-D cable to monitor not receiving signal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have nvidia gtx 1050 ti graphics card installed in my pc and driver also installed i have plugged my gtx 1050 ti to monitor with dvi-D cable but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SageAxe3, Sep 7, 2018.

1. SageAxe3 Win User

Zotac gtx 1050 ti dvi-D cable to monitor not receiving signal

i have nvidia gtx 1050 ti graphics card installed in my pc and driver also installed

i have plugged my gtx 1050 ti to monitor with dvi-D cable but my monitor showing black screen not receiving signal from graphics card

when i plugged vga cable its start running intel hardware not nvidia hardware

help please what should i do waiting for answers

:)

SageAxe3, Sep 7, 2018
  2. RCoon Win User

GTX 1050 ti Monitors Lose Signal

So far there's been a catalogue of symptoms, and the worrying thing is there are literally pages and pages of the same issue with GTX 1050's on the GeForce forums.

Symptoms so far:
    • After getting to the logon screen, both my 4K monitor (plugged in via DP) and my 1080p monitor (plugged in via HDMI) spuriously lose signal for ~5 seconds then come back. This happens constantly with no apparent timing.
    • Whenever I open a game launcher (not a game), or Google Chrome, the screen flickers again, only this time I get a Windows 10 event alert saying "application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware".
    • When I check event viewer System logs, the yellow triangle simply says "nvlddmkm stopped responding" in each case of the monitors losing signal.
    Attempted fixes from numerous threads:
    • Installed the latest Game Ready "stable" drivers, installed latest "beta" drivers, and also installed some random "stable" drivers from a month ago. Uninstalled previous drivers with DDU each time and restarted before and after installation. Issue seems to persist sporadically.
    • Turned PCI Power Management off in Windows Power Settings. No change.
    • Switched Power settings in NVidia Control Panel to Maximum Performance. No change.
    • Gone into the registry and added a QWord(64bit) to CurrentControlSet001/Graphics/Drivers called "TdrDelay" and set it to 8 (also tried 10). No change.
    • Tried unplugging the secondary monitor. Managed to play Warframe for an entire evening without a monitor signal loss.
    • Switched secondary monitor to DVI Single Link cable to 1050 ti, and also tried secondary monitor on iGPU with primary monitor on 1050 ti. Still get signal losses on main monitor, secondary monitor does the same but is delayed (WTF?).
    • Downclocked GPU 50Mhz. No change.
    • Increased Power Limit by 5%. No change.
    Fixes I still need to try:
    • Try a different DP cable in main monitor/try HDMI cable instead.
    • I get the signal loss when I open Chrome, going to turn off hardware acceleration as that apparently solves things
    • Use a DWord(32bit) registry key instead of QWord for TdrDelay
    • Going to try the 375.50 drivers, as they're allegedly old but stable for low power Pascal GPUs.
    • Resetting CMOS for whatever reasons - some random guy said this solved his issues.
    Fairly convinced it's not a hardware issue since there are so many people with the same issue as me. One slight glimmer of explanation is that Micron memory may be at fault, I need to check if its Samsung or Micron stuff on mine. Apparently there were some GTX 1070 stability issues with Micron VRAM that were fixed with an update.

My entire system has been stable for years, sporting a R9 295x2 up until 6 months ago with no stability problems. Doubt it's PSU related. Motherboard is also on the latest 2.50 BIOS.

Help me TPU, you're my only hope.

RCoon, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti

Source: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Delivers Great Gaming, Value

Brink, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Zotac gtx 1050 ti dvi-D cable to monitor not receiving signal - Similar Threads - Zotac gtx 1050

2. Unknown apps running in GTX 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown apps running in GTX 1050 Ti: Can someone help me identify these unknown apps running in my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?They're named like:- startmenuexperiencehost.exe- textinputhost.exe- searchapp.exehttps://prnt.sc/gHwrfLB1rglB lightshot link - because when I try upload the image here, appears a error...
  3. Unknown apps running in GTX 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown apps running in GTX 1050 Ti: Can someone help me identify these unknown apps running in my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?They're named like:- startmenuexperiencehost.exe- textinputhost.exe- searchapp.exehttps://prnt.sc/gHwrfLB1rglB lightshot link - because when I try upload the image here, appears a error...
  4. No dvi-d cable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No dvi-d cable?: Hey! I am trying to set my dell u2410 monitor up as a second screen for my laptop, now iv done everything I need to on the laptops side but the monitor just says "No dvi-d cable" what am I doing wrong and how do I fix it?? Thanks for the help!...
  5. BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti: In this month, there has been some BSOD randomly during the day. I checked yesterday that there was an update to the drivers GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. I updated the drivers via GEFORCE EXPERIENCE, however today got another BSOD, from the memory dump it is possible to see the...
  6. BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti: In this month, there has been some BSOD randomly during the day. I checked yesterday that there was an update to the drivers GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. I updated the drivers via GEFORCE EXPERIENCE, however today got another BSOD, from the memory dump it is possible to see the...
  7. GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched: Source: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 1050 Ti Review - TechSpot Pascal is one of Nvidia's greatest achievements in the past decade. The company's latest GPU architecture took gaming performance to the next level with the GTX 1080 in May and then again with the Titan X only a few...
  8. 120hz Monitor, HDMI or DVI-D cable?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    120hz Monitor, HDMI or DVI-D cable?: Hey there, my old 2nd monitor is about to die (see: Solved Dual screen issue, 2nd screen turns black ... - Windows 10 Forums) so i got a replacement. Now i figured thats this monitor is able to run 120hz and i sure as hell wanna use that. *Smile But i remember i did...
  9. Introducing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti for laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti for laptops: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Unleash your gaming dominance with the revolutionary new GPUs that turn your mobile rig into a sleek, powerful gaming weapon. GeForce® GTX 10-Series GPUs have now come to laptops, powered by the game-changing NVIDIA Pascal™...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti: We’re adding two new gaming GPUs to our award-winning lineup of NVIDIA-Pascal based GPUs — the GeForce GTX 1050, starting at $109, and the GTXD 1050 Ti, starting at $139. Both will let you play your favorite games at a smooth 60 frames-per-second. Built on the same...