Windows 10: ZUFIEE~1.TXT SCRIPT FILE NOT FOUND HELP!

Discus and support ZUFIEE~1.TXT SCRIPT FILE NOT FOUND HELP! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Im having an issue for a while. the following error shows up all the time and I cant seem to find a solution on google. please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YonatanBell, Nov 21, 2018.

1. ZUFIEE~1.TXT SCRIPT FILE NOT FOUND HELP!

Hello everyone,

Im having an issue for a while. the following error shows up all the time and I cant seem to find a solution on google.
    please help!

ZUFIEE~1.TXT SCRIPT FILE NOT FOUND HELP! 2f782881-f436-4e7f-838f-00719ad0f20d?upload=true.jpg

thanks,

Yonatan B.

:)

YonatanBell, Nov 21, 2018
  2. AsRock Win User

Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

Could he not use a wildacard ?. So it be dir %1 /a /s /b > *.txt and then it would list all .TXT files then.

AsRock, Nov 21, 2018
  3. dark2099 Win User

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, Nov 21, 2018
  4. ZUFIEE~1.TXT SCRIPT FILE NOT FOUND HELP!

No, that > bla.txt is the target file to write to. You could use a wildcard in the argument, ie c:\windows\*.txt which would list all dlls in c:\windows. But adding that to a simple right-click would be tricky.

Basically you would execute fancyfile.bat c:\windows\*.txt, fancyfile.bat would then write all .txt files to bla.txt.

DanTheBanjoman, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

ZUFIEE~1.TXT SCRIPT FILE NOT FOUND HELP!

1. ZUFIEE~1.TXT SCRIPT FILE NOT FOUND HELP! - Similar Threads - ZUFIEE~1 TXT SCRIPT

2. i need help please with this txt file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help please with this txt file: why this happened please i need help it happened after laptop format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-please-with-this-txt-file/c61d4f7f-5712-4489-b5b6-bef0aa51470d
  3. i need help please with this txt file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help please with this txt file: why this happened please i need help it happened after laptop format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-please-with-this-txt-file/c61d4f7f-5712-4489-b5b6-bef0aa51470d
  4. i need help please with this txt file

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. TXT FILES PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TXT FILES PROBLEM: Hello there my SSD disk broken from power suply and i had another one. I put the new one and i put the windows 10 i had buy.I let windows to update many times now and after 2 weeks i opened some txt files i had in second disk but the outcome is that i cant read it. I suppose...
  6. ´Script file .... not found´

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ´Script file .... not found´: [ATTACH] Hello guys I need help with this script file problem, it comes up as soon as i boot up Windows 10 and i searched Google for answers but i can't find any solution to this error. Script Error submitted by /u/Crystylez [link] [comments]...
  7. Debug file TXT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Debug file TXT: [1011/110901.130:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3 Every time I open a pdf file via Microsoft edge, I get this debug file. I tried deleting it but it comes up again when I open the pdf. When I am reading through...
  8. Corrupted .TXT Files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted .TXT Files?: I don't want to add unnecessary details, so I will keep this simple. A friend created a .7z archive and password protected it with a long password. He saved this password int a .txt file but lost that txt file and didn't know how to recover it. He simply kept the archive...
  9. Cannot find script file 1.vbs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot find script file 1.vbs: I keep on receiving a Windows script file error saying Cannot find script file "C:\ProgramData\Windows\profile\1.vbs" I have run a malware scan multiple times but i still keep on getting this error....
  10. Script File not found

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Script File not found: Hello, Everytime i open a paste or a file this window apper on my computer. [ATTACH] Could you please help me? best regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-file-not-found/72712e26-4855-4dba-b811-02994ba05935"