Windows 10: Zuma Delux game

Discus and support Zuma Delux game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought and downloaded Zuma Delux about a month ago when I bought a new lap top with Microsoft 10 (which by the way I do not like). Everything was ok... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SteelKiller1947, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Zuma Delux game

I bought and downloaded Zuma Delux about a month ago when I bought a new lap top with Microsoft 10 (which by the way I do not like). Everything was ok until there was a Microsoft update after which the Zuma Delux screen got about a quarter of the original full screen size. I have tried everything to restore the game to a full screen without results. I have dealt with Microsoft and even had their experts get into my lap top to fix the problem without success. Is there an upgrade of some kind that will restore the full screen.

:)

SteelKiller1947, Aug 12, 2018

2. Zuma Deluxe on Windows 10?

Hi,

It looks like your Zuma Deluxe's components has something to do with the error message that you are getting. It may be due to corrupted game
    data. For us to better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

1. Have you made any changes on your system prior to the issue?

2. Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps yet?

Jomari Arc, Aug 12, 2018
  3. zuma games

My HP Laptop restarted by itself, and erased/removed my Zuma Deluxe game.

Since then I've been trying to re-install it, but it keeps telling me I have to remove my Games app.

I cannot find a "games app" anywhere.

HELP!!!!!

douguhrich, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Zuma Delux game

Zuma Deluxe on Windows 10?

I had Zuma Deluxe on my Windows 7 computer. It is the only game I played on the PC. I installed the application on my new Windows 10 computer and received the message, "Unlock code doesn't match system." Is there a way to correct this?

greyhairedgrammie, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Zuma Delux game

1. Zuma Delux game - Similar Threads - Zuma Delux game

2. Microsoft Games - MS Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Games - MS Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe: Good day, Community: I am really getting fed up with Microsoft's poor stability issues with its major games. It seems like every couple of weeks when I wish to "play" Flight Simulator 2020, I get an advisory popup about a "mandatory update" for flight sim. It directs you to...
  3. TO GTA VICE CITY GAME PROBLEM DELUXE MOD AND GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TO GTA VICE CITY GAME PROBLEM DELUXE MOD AND GAME: MY PC HAS BEEN SHOW THE PROBLEM ON DELUXE MOD AND GAME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-gta-vice-city-game-problem-deluxe-mod-and-game/3a832057-a133-4493-81cb-b2e9262898da
  4. Mahjong Deluxe Free

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mahjong Deluxe Free: I have been playing Mahjong Deluxe Free for quite a few years now but lately the screen keeps jumping at the top of the screen. I have uninstalled it several times and reinstalled it but it never helps. Can you help me? I love this game....
  5. Quicken Deluxe 2000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quicken Deluxe 2000: How can I rum my old version of Quicken Deluxe 2000 on Window 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken-deluxe-2000/07c8adef-2d7e-498f-b320-c9cf8e4e648b
  6. Deluxe Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deluxe Mahjong: Why is it not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deluxe-mahjong/9dae0196-44dc-4f32-a410-b0a5babad8ce
  7. Zuma Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zuma Deluxe: I purchased a new Dell all in one computer for Windows 10 two years ago! At that time I downloaded my Zuma Deluxe game from a disk! The game worked perfectly in full screen mode until a few days ago! Now it will not go to full screen. I have Macular Degeneration and can not...
  8. MoneyPlus Deluxe

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MoneyPlus Deluxe: Money Plus Deluxe will not activate in my computer (8.1 with Windows 10 downloaded). Says I am not connected to the internet, but I am. Also checked the firewall and made sure that Microsoft is checked. Also tried turning off the firewall and still it won't activate....
  9. FSX delux edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX delux edition: We have FSX Steam edition on our windows 10 which works fine but we also have FSX deluxe edition which we have add-ons for. we loaded this edition onto our pc, it loaded fine but we can't find it on the pc to play it. Can anyone suggest anything please....
  10. SimCity 4 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SimCity 4 Deluxe: Hi all, I can see from the various threads that Simcity 4 Deluxe will run on Win10, in fact, I've had it working on Win10 on a previous PC, but I'm having problems with my new box. It's a MSI Nightblade with a Nvidia GeForce 210 graphics card. It didn't run earlier with...