Windows 10: Zune device won't sync with Zune app

Discus and support Zune device won't sync with Zune app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to back up the nearly 2000 songs on my Zune player to my PC (which is running Windows 10). When I open the app, however, it says there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RENOAL, Aug 17, 2019.

1. RENOAL Win User

Zune device won't sync with Zune app

I am trying to back up the nearly 2000 songs on my Zune player to my PC (which is running Windows 10). When I open the app, however, it says there is no music on my Zune, even though the space bar says I have used 6.80 GB of the device's memory. I spent over an hour with a Microsoft tech support and, after uninstalling and reinstalling the Zune 4.8 app, still the app would not recognize the songs on the device. Is there a workaround, so I can back up my device songs to my PC? Help...

:)

RENOAL, Aug 17, 2019

2. The TPU Zune Social

rcmartin

Device: Zune 80
    Zune pass: no
    Favorite Album: A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step

zune > gaypod

department76, Aug 17, 2019
  3. The TPU Zune Social

I'll never touch a Gaypod as much as my life depends on it... I don't even want to touch my parents Iphones...

Cold Storm, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Zune device won't sync with Zune app

1. Zune device won't sync with Zune app - Similar Threads - Zune device won't

2. Zune software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zune software: I just installed Zune client software on a new laptop - it opens but I can't login to Windows Live server Help me Obi Wan Kenobe - I want to continue using my gen 1 Zune. Its been flawless in performance since I've bought...
  3. Zune

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zune: Hello I pulled out my working Zune and I have a a windows 10 Microsoft Surface Go. When I go to all the Microsoft links for the Zune SW. the website is showing that the link is no longer active. I am trying to download the old music and video files to my computer so I have...
  4. Zune software in 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zune software in 2019: Hello, i have a ZuneHD and want connetc it to my PC. I can't find zune software. Please send me a link od avaleble zune software, or tell me the other way how to connect my zune device to PC. Windows 10....
  5. Zune Software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Zune Software: Hello. I know Zune is no longer available but it use to be that you could still download the Zune software. However even though I search I cannot download it. I was able to download it a few weeks ago so did this just change? If not where can I get the software? Thanks!...
  6. Zune Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zune Software: Can anyone tell me where to get the Zune software? I have a Zune, love it, but I had to redo the computer and now I am unable to redo the software. I hope Microsoft were not foolish enough to make it unavailable. Had the been smarter at marketing it, it would have done...
  7. zune computer interface

zune computer interface: How do I get my computer and Zune device to talk to each other. I do not have the zune app/software on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zune-computer-interface/9b587530-241f-4194-ba31-5eafca709f1a
  8. Zune music syncronization

Zune music syncronization: When I download music, the item is syncronized with the Zune. However, when playing it on the Zune, it syncrhonizes with another song although it has the same name. How can this be resolved....
  9. zune error code cood133c zune will not upday and is not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zune error code cood133c zune will not upday and is not recognized: zune error code cood133c zune will not upday and is not recognized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zune-error-code-cood133c-zune-will-not-upday-and/da6687a5-2e7d-4707-9705-e54cb767a8f3
  10. Zune Software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zune Software: Zune Software does not work properly when I press the "podcast" tab. The Zune software closes. Why?This has been the case for about 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zune-software/7dfeec76-34d6-41bb-8a7e-359c71c49042

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync zune without zune software

2. zune win10 podcast sync

3. 80g zune software download windows 10

4. zune sync not working,
  5. zune hd wont sync,
  6. zune software no longer available on microsoft,
  7. why wont zune sync cetain tracks,
  8. can i sync my zune with windows media player,
  9. zune will not sync error,
  10. computer wont recognize zune windows 10,
  11. load music to zune,