Windows 10: Zune hd installer not working on windows 10

Discus and support Zune hd installer not working on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Running as administrator, and/or in any compatibility mode doesn't work after the zune logo appears and has a loading bar it stays grey and didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Captainday, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Zune hd installer not working on windows 10

Running as administrator, and/or in any compatibility mode doesn't work after the zune logo appears and has a loading bar it stays grey and didn't budge for 8 hours.

I tried installing windows media player, i downloaded windows media pack, and nothing

I already read other questions on this manner and that's pretty much the only advice out there, other than 'don't buy microsoft products'

:)

Captainday, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Kek_138 Win User

Unable to sync Zune HD on Windows 10.

I have been syncing my zune hd with my surface tablet. I upgraded to windows 10 but still had windows 8 installed. I just deleted it to free up space on my surface and now my zune is not being recognized to sync. I'm not a techy person. Can someone tell
    me the steps I need to take to get my zune to sync now?

Original title: zune HD and windows 10

Kek_138, Jun 3, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Zune hd installer not working on windows 10

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Zune hd installer not working on windows 10

1. Zune hd installer not working on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Zune installer working

2. Any way to get the Zune software to work on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to get the Zune software to work on Windows 10?: I still have and love my old Zune HD, it's my main music player, but I recently moved from a Windows 7 computer to a Windows 10 and I can't seem to install the software anymore. I tried looking online for fixes and found the offline Zune installer since the software is no...
  3. Zune

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zune: Hello I pulled out my working Zune and I have a a windows 10 Microsoft Surface Go. When I go to all the Microsoft links for the Zune SW. the website is showing that the link is no longer active. I am trying to download the old music and video files to my computer so I have...
  4. Is there any way to install the Zune software on Windows 10 ?

Is there any way to install the Zune software on Windows 10 ?: Or does anyone know of any other device where the contents can be managed from a desktop and can play songs continuously ? Playing songs from dropbox on my tablet or phone plays one at a time and I have to tap on the next song after one ends. And on my phone, if you get off...
  5. Zune Software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Zune Software: Hello. I know Zune is no longer available but it use to be that you could still download the Zune software. However even though I search I cannot download it. I was able to download it a few weeks ago so did this just change? If not where can I get the software? Thanks!...
  6. Zune Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zune Software: Can anyone tell me where to get the Zune software? I have a Zune, love it, but I had to redo the computer and now I am unable to redo the software. I hope Microsoft were not foolish enough to make it unavailable. Had the been smarter at marketing it, it would have done...
  7. Zune device won't sync with Zune app

Zune device won't sync with Zune app: I am trying to back up the nearly 2000 songs on my Zune player to my PC (which is running Windows 10). When I open the app, however, it says there is no music on my Zune, even though the space bar says I have used 6.80 GB of the device's memory. I spent over an hour with a...
  8. How to install Zune

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Zune: How to open and download all my music and pictures from my Zune to my new PC Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-zune/e9872676-60cf-4700-9866-6cd2fd82771e
  9. Zune Software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zune Software: Zune Software does not work properly when I press the "podcast" tab. The Zune software closes. Why?This has been the case for about 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zune-software/7dfeec76-34d6-41bb-8a7e-359c71c49042
  10. Zune HD Reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zune HD Reset: Hello! So I found my old Zune HD a few weeks ago and I've been wanting to wipe it of all information (pictures, music, etc) so I tried to do it based on forums online but couldn't. After trying to wipe it of all its information, I was left with the screen "Connect Zune to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install zune on windows 10

2. install zune windows 10

3. zune software not working

4. zunehd software,
  5. zune wont recognize device window 10,
  6. zune driver unavailable,
  7. zune software for windows 10 not installing,
  8. how to sync music to zune,
  9. zune hd software for windows 10,
  10. where can i get zune installer,
  11. can i still install zune software,