Windows 10: Zune HD Reset

Discus and support Zune HD Reset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! So I found my old Zune HD a few weeks ago and I've been wanting to wipe it of all information (pictures, music, etc) so I tried to do it based... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bballmattster, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Zune HD Reset

Hello!

So I found my old Zune HD a few weeks ago and I've been wanting to wipe it of all information (pictures, music, etc) so I tried to do it based on forums online but couldn't. After trying to wipe it of all its information, I was left with the screen "Connect Zune to your PC" when the zune isn't plugged in. When plugged in, the screen shows "On your pc, start the zune software and restore your zune," and this is the screen whether the zune software is started or not. I also cannot exit these screens now to access the music library or anything else on the device.

There are a few details to the problem that may be good to know so I will post them under this.

I do not have access to my original account. My brother and I shared an account but it was using his login info and he doesn't remember any of it (because it has been a few years) so I can't access my old account. I have an email that is used as a Microsoft account but it isn't affiliated with the zune at all so that could be a problem.

A problem with this I ran into is that I can't create a Microsoft account for some reason. Error Code: C00D11CD (80190195)

The 0 in the error code are zeros

Another problem is that once my zune is plugged in, my software won't update and, therefore, my device isn't updated.

Error code: C00D133C (80190194)
    The 0 in the error code are zeros

Also, when the zune is plugged in, shows there is no device connected.

Can anyone help me? Does anyone know what to do?

:)

bballmattster, Oct 18, 2018

2. The TPU Zune Social

rcmartin

Device: Zune 80
    Zune pass: no
    Favorite Album: A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step

zune > gaypod

department76, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Flyordie Win User
    Zune HD

DVD Shrink
    Convert using Format Factory to the specified settings for the ZuneHD
    Add folder to "watch list" in Zune Software
    Add Movies to ZuneHD
    --

Flyordie, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Zune HD Reset

1. Zune HD Reset - Similar Threads - Zune Reset

2. 2nd Gen Zune wont connect to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2nd Gen Zune wont connect to my pc: My Zune 2nd gen is not working with my pc, it will make the usb connect sound then a few seconds later the usb disconnect sound happens, ive tried every usb port and updating my drivers, i tried it on my old laptop and it worked COMPLETLEY fine other than it being slow cause...
  3. 2nd Gen Zune wont connect to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2nd Gen Zune wont connect to my pc: My Zune 2nd gen is not working with my pc, it will make the usb connect sound then a few seconds later the usb disconnect sound happens, ive tried every usb port and updating my drivers, i tried it on my old laptop and it worked COMPLETLEY fine other than it being slow cause...
  4. How to get my old Zune to act as a harddrive so I can extract the music from it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my old Zune to act as a harddrive so I can extract the music from it?: I have an old Zune which has ton of music but is there any way to make it act as a harddrive so I can extract the music?I installed the Zune software but it keep saying Device not connected. I do see the Zune in device manager and the driver is working.Thanks...
  5. How to get my old Zune to act as a harddrive so I can extract the music from it?

How to get my old Zune to act as a harddrive so I can extract the music from it?: I have an old Zune which has ton of music but is there any way to make it act as a harddrive so I can extract the music?I installed the Zune software but it keep saying Device not connected. I do see the Zune in device manager and the driver is working.Thanks...
  6. How to get my old Zune to act as a harddrive so I can extract the music from it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. i know its old... but the Zune software displays this message

i know its old... but the Zune software displays this message: so i just got this laptop yesterday, its an asus VivoBook and i installed that zune software but it pops a message about my laptop saying that it isn't compatible with the video enhancement features.however, when i click continue it just stays at the quickplay background.i...
  8. i know its old... but the Zune software displays this message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i know its old... but the Zune software displays this message: so i just got this laptop yesterday, its an asus VivoBook and i installed that zune software but it pops a message about my laptop saying that it isn't compatible with the video enhancement features.however, when i click continue it just stays at the quickplay background.i...
  9. how to download Zune to my win 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download Zune to my win 11 pc: where do i find Zune app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-zune-to-my-win-11-pc/d5a9c6da-c1b5-4b6e-b14f-cb66a453f98a
  10. 'how to get access to Zune Media Collection Reset Tool'

'how to get access to Zune Media Collection Reset Tool': **Original Title** Reset Tool I understand that Microsoft has not supported the Zune player for many years but I am trying to find a source/location for the Media Collection Reset Tool. Is there anyway to access the tool? ***Moved from Email / Searching email***...