Windows 10: Zune MP3 Player_ Software

Discus and support Zune MP3 Player_ Software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft. I still have a functioning Zune MP3 Player. I now have a new computer with Windows 10 and need the software to operate the device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LorettaYoung2, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Zune MP3 Player_ Software

Dear Microsoft. I still have a functioning Zune MP3 Player. I now have a new computer with Windows 10 and need the software to operate the device. Please send me a work-around so I can operate my device.

:)

LorettaYoung2, Feb 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Did you buy songs from Zune Marketplace before 2012?

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/976590

Brink, Feb 23, 2020
  3. The TPU Zune Social

rcmartin

Device: Zune 80
    Zune pass: no
    Favorite Album: A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step

zune > gaypod

department76, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

Zune MP3 Player_ Software

1. Zune MP3 Player_ Software - Similar Threads - Zune MP3 Player_

2. Zune Software and Windows 10 - Some Success....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zune Software and Windows 10 - Some Success....: I am one of those diehard Zune users who refuse to get rid of my Zune...but I'm dealing with the hassles created from Microsoft decommissioning the server that had Zune software.....and how t get a new Windows 10 PC to be abe to manage my old Zune. I found a link through the...
  3. Zune Software and Windows 10 - Some Success....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zune Software and Windows 10 - Some Success....: I am one of those diehard Zune users who refuse to get rid of my Zune...but I'm dealing with the hassles created from Microsoft decommissioning the server that had Zune software.....and how t get a new Windows 10 PC to be abe to manage my old Zune. I found a link through the...
  4. Zune Software and Windows 10 - Some Success....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zune Software and Windows 10 - Some Success....: I am one of those diehard Zune users who refuse to get rid of my Zune...but I'm dealing with the hassles created from Microsoft decommissioning the server that had Zune software.....and how t get a new Windows 10 PC to be abe to manage y old Zune. I found a link through the...
  5. Zune software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zune software: I just installed Zune client software on a new laptop - it opens but I can't login to Windows Live server Help me Obi Wan Kenobe - I want to continue using my gen 1 Zune. Its been flawless in performance since I've bought...
  6. Zune Software Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zune Software Download: I downloaded the ZuneSetupPkg from https://support.xbox.com/id-ID/zune-software/download but when I attempted to open the file and install I get error code 0x80240001 and when I click the download button I am sent to...
  7. Zune software in 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zune software in 2019: Hello, i have a ZuneHD and want connetc it to my PC. I can't find zune software. Please send me a link od avaleble zune software, or tell me the other way how to connect my zune device to PC. Windows 10....
  8. Zune Software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Zune Software: Hello. I know Zune is no longer available but it use to be that you could still download the Zune software. However even though I search I cannot download it. I was able to download it a few weeks ago so did this just change? If not where can I get the software? Thanks!...
  9. Zune Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zune Software: Can anyone tell me where to get the Zune software? I have a Zune, love it, but I had to redo the computer and now I am unable to redo the software. I hope Microsoft were not foolish enough to make it unavailable. Had the been smarter at marketing it, it would have done...
  10. Zune Software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zune Software: Zune Software does not work properly when I press the "podcast" tab. The Zune software closes. Why?This has been the case for about 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zune-software/7dfeec76-34d6-41bb-8a7e-359c71c49042