Windows 10: Zune software in 2019

Discus and support Zune software in 2019 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i have a ZuneHD and want connetc it to my PC. I can't find zune software. Please send me a link od avaleble zune software, or tell me the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by АлександрТетроди, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Zune software in 2019

Hello, i have a ZuneHD and want connetc it to my PC. I can't find zune software. Please send me a link od avaleble zune software, or tell me the other way how to connect my zune device to PC. Windows 10.

:)

АлександрТетроди, Nov 9, 2019

2. The TPU Zune Social

rcmartin

Device: Zune 80
    Zune pass: no
    Favorite Album: A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step

zune > gaypod

department76, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Flyordie Win User
    Zune HD

DVD Shrink
    Convert using Format Factory to the specified settings for the ZuneHD
    Add folder to "watch list" in Zune Software
    Add Movies to ZuneHD
    --

Flyordie, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Zune software in 2019

1. Zune software in 2019 - Similar Threads - Zune software 2019

2. Zune Software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Zune Software: Hello. I know Zune is no longer available but it use to be that you could still download the Zune software. However even though I search I cannot download it. I was able to download it a few weeks ago so did this just change? If not where can I get the software? Thanks!...
  3. Zune Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zune Software: Can anyone tell me where to get the Zune software? I have a Zune, love it, but I had to redo the computer and now I am unable to redo the software. I hope Microsoft were not foolish enough to make it unavailable. Had the been smarter at marketing it, it would have done...
  4. Zune device won't sync with Zune app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zune device won't sync with Zune app: I am trying to back up the nearly 2000 songs on my Zune player to my PC (which is running Windows 10). When I open the app, however, it says there is no music on my Zune, even though the space bar says I have used 6.80 GB of the device's memory. I spent over an hour with a...
  5. Zune music syncronization

Zune music syncronization: When I download music, the item is syncronized with the Zune. However, when playing it on the Zune, it syncrhonizes with another song although it has the same name. How can this be resolved....
  6. zune error code cood133c zune will not upday and is not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zune error code cood133c zune will not upday and is not recognized: zune error code cood133c zune will not upday and is not recognized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zune-error-code-cood133c-zune-will-not-upday-and/da6687a5-2e7d-4707-9705-e54cb767a8f3
  7. How to install Zune

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Zune: How to open and download all my music and pictures from my Zune to my new PC Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-zune/e9872676-60cf-4700-9866-6cd2fd82771e
  8. lost my zune

lost my zune: Hello - I a a 70 year old retired letter carrier who is not computer savvy . Someone stole my zune and now I want to get the zune music onto my new mp3 player and I have no idea how to do this . Will someone walk me , slowly , through the process . I bought a Valoin mp3...
  9. Zune Software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zune Software: Zune Software does not work properly when I press the "podcast" tab. The Zune software closes. Why?This has been the case for about 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zune-software/7dfeec76-34d6-41bb-8a7e-359c71c49042
  10. Zune HD Reset

Zune HD Reset: Hello! So I found my old Zune HD a few weeks ago and I've been wanting to wipe it of all information (pictures, music, etc) so I tried to do it based on forums online but couldn't. After trying to wipe it of all its information, I was left with the screen "Connect Zune to...