Windows 10: Zune software

Discus and support Zune software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just installed Zune client software on a new laptop - it opens but I can't login to Windows Live server Help me Obi Wan Kenobe - I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KeithStone4, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Zune software

I just installed Zune client software on a new laptop - it opens but I can't login to Windows Live server

Help me Obi Wan Kenobe - I want to continue using my gen 1 Zune. Its been flawless in performance since I've bought

:)

KeithStone4, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Zune software

1. Zune software - Similar Threads - Zune software

2. i know its old... but the Zune software displays this message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i know its old... but the Zune software displays this message: so i just got this laptop yesterday, its an asus VivoBook and i installed that zune software but it pops a message about my laptop saying that it isn't compatible with the video enhancement features.however, when i click continue it just stays at the quickplay background.i...
  3. i know its old... but the Zune software displays this message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i know its old... but the Zune software displays this message: so i just got this laptop yesterday, its an asus VivoBook and i installed that zune software but it pops a message about my laptop saying that it isn't compatible with the video enhancement features.however, when i click continue it just stays at the quickplay background.i...
  4. Windows Phone 7 Software Link via Microsoft Broken. Trying to get old Zune working

Windows Phone 7 Software Link via Microsoft Broken. Trying to get old Zune working: The Windows Phone 7 software link doesn't work anymore to be able to download the software. Trying to get a Zune up and going. Can I please be sent the link from Microsoft to get the Zune installer...
  5. Windows Phone 7 Software Link via Microsoft Broken. Trying to get old Zune working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Phone 7 Software Link via Microsoft Broken. Trying to get old Zune working: The Windows Phone 7 software link doesn't work anymore to be able to download the software. Trying to get a Zune up and going. Can I please be sent the link from Microsoft to get the Zune installer...
  6. Zune Software and Windows 10 - Some Success....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zune Software and Windows 10 - Some Success....: I am one of those diehard Zune users who refuse to get rid of my Zune...but I'm dealing with the hassles created from Microsoft decommissioning the server that had Zune software.....and how t get a new Windows 10 PC to be abe to manage my old Zune. I found a link through the...
  7. Zune Software and Windows 10 - Some Success....

Zune Software and Windows 10 - Some Success....: I am one of those diehard Zune users who refuse to get rid of my Zune...but I'm dealing with the hassles created from Microsoft decommissioning the server that had Zune software.....and how t get a new Windows 10 PC to be abe to manage my old Zune. I found a link through the...
  8. Zune Software and Windows 10 - Some Success....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zune Software and Windows 10 - Some Success....: I am one of those diehard Zune users who refuse to get rid of my Zune...but I'm dealing with the hassles created from Microsoft decommissioning the server that had Zune software.....and how t get a new Windows 10 PC to be abe to manage y old Zune. I found a link through the...
  9. A question. If I have iTunes and Zune software both on my computer are my music files...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A question. If I have iTunes and Zune software both on my computer are my music files...: I no longer have a functional Zune (r.i.p man I loved that thing) device. I love the slickness of the Zune software and the aesthetics and the ease. I love how whatever you put in your music folders shows up automatically in the software and hate that iTunes has extra steps....
  10. Any way to get the Zune software to work on Windows 10?

Any way to get the Zune software to work on Windows 10?: I still have and love my old Zune HD, it's my main music player, but I recently moved from a Windows 7 computer to a Windows 10 and I can't seem to install the software anymore. I tried looking online for fixes and found the offline Zune installer since the software is no...