Windows 10: "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?

Discus and support "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Desktop PC is behaving miserably "laggy" ...15-20 seconds to display a webpageWent to Event Viewer for more infoFound the following mind-boggling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sookie2, Apr 18, 2024.

1. sookie2 Win User

"ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?

Desktop PC is behaving miserably "laggy" ...15-20 seconds to display a webpageWent to Event Viewer for more infoFound the following mind-boggling "Error" referenced:"Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0xC0020036: 9WZDNCRFJ3PT-MICROSOFT.ZUNEMUSIC"I'm assuming that one of the following is true:I've stumbled thru an actual time-warp in the universe .... "ZUNEMUSIC" ???I'm being pranked by some bored M$ Windows Update programmerOnce again my system is being hacked by Windows' blind invisi

:)

sookie2, Apr 18, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 18, 2024
  3. zithe Win User
    Linux Noob - Ubuntu fails on install GRUB error 2

Did you burn the image on the slowest setting possible? Pop your disc in and try checking the disc for errors (booting from the disc). If it has an error on it then you have a bad install.

I just googled your motherboard and ubuntu... This thread is on the list. XD

If it's a bad install I'd suggest a different version of Ubuntu or to try Fedora instead. I had nothing but trouble with 8.04.

Also, try your connections. Sounds stupid but maybe the CD sent it and the hard drive couldn't get it or some weird thing like that. (Talking out my rear end now, but it's worth a shot)

Sorry I couldn't help more. *Frown "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error? :(

zithe, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

"ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?

1. "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error? - Similar Threads - ZUNEMUSIC Installation Error

2. "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?: Desktop PC is behaving miserably "laggy" ...15-20 seconds to display a webpageWent to Event Viewer for more infoFound the following mind-boggling "Error" referenced:"Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0xC0020036:...
  3. "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?: Desktop PC is behaving miserably "laggy" ...15-20 seconds to display a webpageWent to Event Viewer for more infoFound the following mind-boggling "Error" referenced:"Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0xC0020036:...
  4. Install error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install error: Hello!I've been having problems installing the 2022-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5014697 for the past month.I tried every solution I could find online, including an SFC scan, dism /online /cleanup-image, and startcomponentcleanup. I even tried...
  5. Error Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Install: I always get an error when installing apps and game from Microsoft store. I tried resetting it but doesn't work it takes long so I just cancel it. WSRESET ALSO doesn't work. TAKES FOREVER SO I ALSO CANCEL....
  6. Installing Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installing Error: I have this problem. What should I do? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-error/f692f376-b1a7-4fe0-943d-8412bfa02994
  7. Installation Error

Installation Error: Installation error. I have over 900GB of free space[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-error/4a56d57f-abd6-4ee5-b1fb-63174892d775
  8. Install error

in Windows 10 Support
    Install error: When trying to install a program I get following error: Setup was unable to create the directory "c:/users/<name>/documents/<dir name>" I get this error for several programs I want to install. Looking at the security settings of "c:/users/<name>/documents/" I see that the...
  9. Installation error

Installation error: So I needed to reset my Windows 10 installation and it now loops indefinitely... What happens is that it arrives at the language/keyboard/time zone setup page and then allows me to do either express or customized setup (all these things regarding privacy, sending things to...
  10. Install error

Install error: Hello forum i try to install w10 from insider preview 10158 i always got this error after 10x try error is 0x8007002c-0x4000d thanks for help rgds guy 16966