Windows 10: ZYNGA-FARMVILLE 2, Need US address? Can't purchase

Discus and support ZYNGA-FARMVILLE 2, Need US address? Can't purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Every time I try to set up my Paypal or credit card to buy keys on Farmville 2, it says 'We need your profile address'. I go to enter it, but it only... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by hiddenjems, Aug 4, 2019.

1. ZYNGA-FARMVILLE 2, Need US address? Can't purchase

Every time I try to set up my Paypal or credit card to buy keys on Farmville 2, it says 'We need your profile address'. I go to enter it, but it only allows me to enter a United States address. I don't live in the US, and my region isn't set to US so I don't understand why I can't enter my actual address in Canada. What can I do?

:)

hiddenjems, Aug 4, 2019

2. Problems with Zynga and Farmville

windows 10 not working because I try play in Zynga in poker and Farmville 2 and Farmville regular.

domingojimenez, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Zynga - Farmville 2 - Can't purchase keys anymore

Up until about a week ago, I was able to purchase keys for Farmville 2. Then all of a sudden I could not purchase them. The game came back with a ''Something Went Wrong'' Error. I contacted Zynga Support and they said to contact Microsoft Support as they
    were the ones handling the transaction. I've made several attempts to contact Microsoft directly, but have been unable to do so. My submitted query's seem to go nowhere, as I have yet to get a response. So now I turn to the good people in the community
    for aid. If anyone has any information that might help me it would be greatly appreciated. There are plenty of funds in the account I'm making the purchase from and to the best of my knowledge nothing has changed in the settings on my computer that would
    block any purchases.

Thank you,

The Beav.

TheBeav088, Aug 4, 2019
  4. ZYNGA-FARMVILLE 2, Need US address? Can't purchase

Farmville 2 country escape update

Hi Maria,

To better assist you with the FarmVille app issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when trying to update the FarmVille app in the app store?
    • Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the FarmVille app?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

ZYNGA-FARMVILLE 2, Need US address? Can't purchase

1. ZYNGA-FARMVILLE 2, Need US address? Can't purchase - Similar Threads - ZYNGA FARMVILLE Need

2. Farmville 2 Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Farmville 2 Launcher: I have the same problem, unable to download the Farmville 2 launcher on Windows 11, can you help me? Thank you, Anna Sarno https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/farmville-2-launcher/9eefd0a3-8f61-492e-a32d-392e9bf159d4
  3. Farmville 2 Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Farmville 2 Launcher: I have the same problem, unable to download the Farmville 2 launcher on Windows 11, can you help me? Thank you, Anna Sarno https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/farmville-2-launcher/9eefd0a3-8f61-492e-a32d-392e9bf159d4
  4. Zynga Farmville 2 Launcher windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zynga Farmville 2 Launcher windows 11: I have a NEW laptop WINDOWS 11, but I cannot download Farmville 2 Launcher on my pc.Joyce Hunt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zynga-farmville-2-launcher-windows-11/cde641b8-2967-4819-9314-7c9dd5fbd615
  5. Zynga Farmville 2 Launcher windows 11

Zynga Farmville 2 Launcher windows 11: I have a NEW laptop WINDOWS 11, but I cannot download Farmville 2 Launcher on my pc.Joyce Hunt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zynga-farmville-2-launcher-windows-11/cde641b8-2967-4819-9314-7c9dd5fbd615
  6. Farmville 2 Country escape

Farmville 2 Country escape: Why is it that Microsoft are not running the latest version of Farmville 2 Country escape This makes it impossible to play a full game as the rest of the coop are on another version and Marie order Board needs to Sync You can't sync with the cloud if you are not using the...
  7. Farmville 2 app

Farmville 2 app: I have downloaded Farmville 2 from the Microsoft store on my PC with Windows 10. It works fine HOWEVER....I do not have the Farmville toolbar at the bottom of the screen as it does on Facebook Farmville 2. So I cannot rotate objects, etc. Is there anything that can be done...
  8. Farmville 2: Country Escape

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Farmville 2: Country Escape: When I try to purchase keys, I get a pop up that says my purchase is being authorized, and it repeats every 2 minutes. When I try to sign in to Microsoft to pay for them, it takes me to a window that says I need to go to My Games or My Store to d/l the product. When I click...
  9. farmville 2

farmville 2: I recently downloaded Farmville 2 and playing it. Went to play last night will not load. Keeps saying its updating and installing why is this? Will I get my progress back once it is done?...
  10. Farmville 2 Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Farmville 2 Launcher: I am not able to launch this extension in this game. An error comes up that says: The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2503. The extension is safe so I don't know...