Windows 10: ZyXEL APS shows up in my network. What is it?

Discus and support ZyXEL APS shows up in my network. What is it? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ZyXEL APS shows up in my network. It comes and goes. My wps button flashes red and then goes back to green. I cannot access this router. I cannot... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JWaymire, Jan 22, 2019.

1. JWaymire Win User

ZyXEL APS shows up in my network. What is it?

ZyXEL APS shows up in my network. It comes and goes. My wps button flashes red and then goes back to green. I cannot access this router. I cannot access MY router anymore. My internet sloooooowwwwed wayyyy down....?

:)

JWaymire, Jan 22, 2019
  2. Laurijan Win User

Zyxel NAS540 installation HELP

Hi!

A friend of mine has a Zyxel NAS540 and need help in its installation.
    Problem is that it is connected right and shows up in network on the PC but only has predefined folders like Video etc.
    He created 1 raid volume and one non raid volume but they dont show up by default in network on the PC.
    How can he program the NAS to show up as 2 different volumes like the HDDs are in network places?
    The manual:
    L: ftp://ftp2.zyxel.com/NAS540/user_guide/NAS540_ed1.pdf

THX a lot for help and reading

Laurijan, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jan 22, 2019
  4. ZyXEL APS shows up in my network. What is it?

Zyxel NAS Starter Utility

Hi Riccardo,

To better assist you, we need to ask you some questions:

• Do you need to install Zyxel NAS Starter Utility in order for you to access the form?
    • Can you manually access the form using Edge or Internet Explorer?

If Zyxel NAS Starter Utility is an installed program, try running the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter

Let us know how it goes.

Meliton Dec, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

ZyXEL APS shows up in my network. What is it?

1. ZyXEL APS shows up in my network. What is it? - Similar Threads - ZyXEL APS shows

2. no networks are showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no networks are showing up: i just recently bought a windows 10 thomson laptop, when i was setting it up no networks were showing up i thought it was being weird so i just skipped that part, but once i was done setting up my laptop the networks still went showing up i tried restarting it and enabling...
  3. no networks are showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no networks are showing up: i just recently bought a windows 10 thomson laptop, when i was setting it up no networks were showing up i thought it was being weird so i just skipped that part, but once i was done setting up my laptop the networks still went showing up i tried restarting it and enabling...
  4. no networks are showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No network shows up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No network shows up: Hi, I am in the middle of setting up windows 11 however, when I get to “lets connect you to a network” nothing shows. I have tried putting in an ethernet and got nothing. Any other solutions?...
  6. No network shows up

No network shows up: Hi, I am in the middle of setting up windows 11 however, when I get to “lets connect you to a network” nothing shows. I have tried putting in an ethernet and got nothing. Any other solutions?...
  7. No Networks Showing Up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Networks Showing Up: I got on my computer today, and it said I wasn’t connected to a network. Upon checking I can see that there’s no networks that I can connect to. Does anyone know how to fix? (p.s. drivers are up to date and network discovery is on) submitted by /u/habu_jabi [link]...
  8. No networks showing up

No networks showing up: Please help me i have tried everything, all the tutorials dont work and i have reset my laptop twice, nothing works[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-networks-showing-up/d1cc3727-4e95-4a0a-a37c-d387553ef56b
  9. Some Apps not showing in "All Aps"

Some Apps not showing in "All Aps": Some of my existing apps, Xara Web Designer for example, are not showing in the Start Menu "All Apps" at all. I can start Xara and run it OK from a shortcut I made in Windows 7. I would like it on the start menu though if possible. I have tried "repairing" the Xara...
  10. Zyxel NAS 540 not showing correctly on Network folder

Zyxel NAS 540 not showing correctly on Network folder: I have 2 units of the NAS540. (1 currently disconnected) (when I had both attached what ever device was attached 2nd did not show up). The (or both when attempted) unit is discover-able with the manufacture starter utility. And I can access the configuration menu from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zykel aps

2. zyxel aps showing in network info

3. zyxel aps rt2860

4. ZyXEL APS,
  5. zyxel aps rt2860 shows on my network,
  6. www.on my computer what is zyxel aps rt280,
  7. what is a zyxel aps and why is it showing up on network