Windows 10: 1903 Build causing issues on Ryzen build

Discus and support 1903 Build causing issues on Ryzen build in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So first of all my PC was running great before I updated to this 1903 build. But decided to update cause I wanted to try out this XBL Game Pass for PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hippeus Omega, Jun 12, 2019.

1. 1903 Build causing issues on Ryzen build

So first of all my PC was running great before I updated to this 1903 build. But decided to update cause I wanted to try out this XBL Game Pass for PC and attempts at updating with 1803 installed kept throwing some error message at me about permissions. So I figured I'd just do the fresh install. This is where my problems begin. Since doing this fresh install I've noticed increased instability with Windows 10 on my PC. Causing the spinning circle freeze to happen (mostly notably with chrome which worked fine before the update).

Attempts to use task manager completely deadlocks the PC resulting in needing to shutting down the PC. Really at a lost right now.

Steps I've taken so far:

1. Fresh install of Windows 10

2. Checked all drivers with MSI making sure they were up to date (Refused to install the AMD raid drivers though. Said ineligible or nothing compatible when I brought up the installation)

3. Check System File integrity through sfc /scannow (no problems)

4. Checked my memory through Windows Memory diagnostics (no issues)

5. Check for viruses and malware on PC (came up clean)

6. CPU temps look fine (recently installed Kraken X62 and still staying below 60c under load with 80f room temp)

7. My Ryzen 2600X also had it's overclock removed since updating BIOS only the default boosting is on

8. Checked my SSD firmware and that's up to date

9. Windows 10 1903 build completely up to date

Any advice would be welcomed please.

:)

Hippeus Omega, Jun 12, 2019

2. Multiple BSOD on new Ryzen build

Hey All,

Just wanted to share some info about my Ryzen Build since I was having these same issues last week. I bought 16gb of Corsair LPX 3000mhz Ram(8gb X 2) and I was pretty stable until I wanted to max it out to 32gb the week later. My system was having issues
    of the speed and would only go to 1066Mhz via CPUID. At this point every time I started I'd get these BSOD's such as:

System Thread Extension

WDF0100

Bad Pool Header

and the list goes on.

So frustrated I checked this thread out for answers and went back to Microcenter on a gamble to exchange the Ram to 32gb Corsair Dominators 3000mhz(16gb x 2) and it completely fixed my Blue Screen problem. I mainly run Adobe Creative Cloud and Cinema 4D
    and it's been completely stable since.

What I'm thinking that not all Ram is compatible with the Ryzen chip yet even though they backed the LPX's on the Corsair Website. Also switching from 2 sticks of 32 instead of 4 sticks helped out as well.

Parts of my Build that might matter to you:

MSI Tomahawk B350

Ryzen 1700x

Corsair H60 CPU cooler

Corsair Dominator Platinum 32gb(16gb x 2)

Sandisk Ultra 230gb

Not too much of a gamer, but wanted to post to see if I could be of any help!

QuantelHenry, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 12, 2019
  4. 1903 Build causing issues on Ryzen build

Constant BSOD on Windows 10 Ryzen Build

Hi,

For us to find out what causes your computer to get a blue screen error, we would like to know more information:

• Can you send us a screenshot of the error message?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? (Press Windows
      key + R and type "winver" to know the build and version of your operating system. )
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1903 Build causing issues on Ryzen build

1. 1903 Build causing issues on Ryzen build - Similar Threads - 1903 Build causing

2. 1903 build va 20H2 build

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    1903 build va 20H2 build: We have used build 1903 and have been able to lock it down. Restrict access to Start menu and search bar. With an image using 20H2. The same gpo does not restrict access. Can anyone advise what registry setting or gpo entry can lock down the start menu and search bar?...
  3. BSOD on new Ryzen build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on new Ryzen build: Hello. Build a new Ryzen 1700 16gb ram and i'm getting a bsod "memory management" once in a while. Never had a bsod playing a game only using Chrome, anyone can take a look? Here is the V2 Log Collector. DESKTOP-NLGRE9P-(2020-10-25_03-58-14).zip - Google Drive Thanks....
  4. 1903 Build Explore Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    1903 Build Explore Icons: did the upgrade - big mistake - lost all my wonderful settings want to get rid of the Library and One Dive icons in Exploererererer - File Manager right click does nothing. the bazillion websites and videos on how to get rid of these in regedit and windows along with sfc...
  5. update to build number 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    update to build number 1903: i am unable to update to the latest build number as bluetooth driver out of date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-to-build-number-1903/30ff5c50-95d6-4f3b-a69b-898282c32f85
  6. Can't upgrade to build 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't upgrade to build 1903: I've had multiple machines fail to upgrade to build 1903 via WSUS. Would anyone here please take a look at my log files and help me decipher what the problem is? Thanks! Setuperr.log 2019-10-14 13:46:22, Error CSI 00000001 (F)...
  7. Win10 Insider Build 1903; downgrade issues?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Insider Build 1903; downgrade issues?: Normally when I need to quickly reset windows I run the iso of the build I have, and after being given a choice, i select keep nothing* *but this actually moves my files to a windows.old folder! Recently I've decided to test out windows insider builds again, and am...
  8. Windows 10 issue when updating from build 1803 to build 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 issue when updating from build 1803 to build 1903: Ok so this is the second time this has happened where the Windows 10 build 1903 file downloads. The system restarts & starts the update process which pretty much takes +-4 hours to complete. Once the update process has finished, (can't remember if windows started again after...
  9. Problems after 1903 build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems after 1903 build: Since update 1903, chrome broken, stops and starts & scroll has problems and toggle sound on caps lock stopped working. Settings are correct, MS Support has no clue except to back out, but update happened > 10 days. Anyone have either or both those issues?...
  10. windows build 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows build 1903: A M D R7 windows stopped driver fault code 43 can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-build-1903/220fde84-ce57-41a5-a2a4-de28ad6a9a8b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod ryzen 3 2200g windows 10 1903

2. ryzen 3 2200g windows 10 1903 issues