Windows 10: 1903 Problem

Discus and support 1903 Problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Initiated update to Win 10 Version 1903 from 1803. It appears to have loaded correctly until a black screen is displayed with a pop up window in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JTN18, Jul 11, 2019.

1. JTN18 Win User

1903 Problem

Initiated update to Win 10 Version 1903 from 1803. It appears to have loaded correctly until a black screen is displayed with a pop up window in the upper left labelled Customized Settings. Placing the cursor in the window yields a spinning blue donut and that's all. It never gets past this. Using Ctrl/Alt/Del a blue screen appears with the usual selections but Task Manager will not come up when clicked on. At the lower right corner of the blue screen are three icons for Internet, Access and Power. So I can restart but only back to the black screen and the popup referenced above. I do not have a Win 10 DVD or USB from which to boot. How can I get past this black screen and popup?

:)

JTN18, Jul 11, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 11, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 11, 2019
  4. 1903 Problem

Mail and 1903

Dear Greg,

Thanks for suggestions, started last night, after work today I will move on to the reinstall step. Except for this odd hiccup the new 1903 is great. When I reset Mail, the Mail program would not allow me to "add account," shutting down instantly, suggesting
    that the problem is with the app as it resides on my computer. Will follow up after reinstalling.

Ragnar Danneskjold, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

1903 Problem

1. 1903 Problem - Similar Threads - 1903 Problem

2. Upgraded from Win 10 vers. 1903 to Win 10 vers. 1909 and got problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgraded from Win 10 vers. 1903 to Win 10 vers. 1909 and got problems: When a user of the PC logs into my application for the first time, they are able to open it. When they log out of the application and log back into it, it produces an error stating that the application will close and when accepted, the application closes. Rebooting the PC...
  3. Lenovo ThinkCentre Windows 10 update to 1903 problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lenovo ThinkCentre Windows 10 update to 1903 problem: I am having windows 10 1903 update hell problems. I have Lenovo ThinkCentre all in one pc. The PC had developed a problem with touchscreen driver, that it used to flicker all by itself and show lots of bubbles. Practically making it impossible to use. I had got around this...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter problem on Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter problem on Windows 10 1903: Hey folks! I have a problem with my WiFi adapter When I turn on my laptop, the WiFi is working properly and has strong internet access because I use my laptop beside my router, but when I use internet for any purpose, WiFi adapter reads "No internet, secured" although I...
  5. Reverted from v. 2004 to 1903, install problems now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reverted from v. 2004 to 1903, install problems now: I updated to latest windows 10 fall feature update, v. 2004. The update went fine, but I noticed some programs performing slowly and had some major graphics glitches. After checking that all my drivers for video were updated to latest and finding no improvement, I decided to...
  6. Reverted from v. 2004 to 1903, install problems now

in Windows 10 Support
    Reverted from v. 2004 to 1903, install problems now: I updated to latest windows 10 fall feature update, v. 2004. The update went fine, but I noticed some programs performing slowly and had some major graphics glitches. After checking that all my drivers for video were updated to latest and finding no improvement, I decided to...
  7. Windows 10 1903 Update Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 1903 Update Problem: Hello everyone, Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 17763.1457 I've downloaded the stand alone 1903 update (KB4505057) since Windows Update only updates to 1809. I'm wondering if the update problem concerns the enterprise version. When I attempt to install the 1903 update,...
  8. Have the following problem with Bluetooth speaker in windows 10 1903.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have the following problem with Bluetooth speaker in windows 10 1903.: Hello, I use a Sony SRS-XB32 bluetooth speaker but cannot get it to work in windows 10 1903, windows 10 1903 will find the speaker and it says connected but when I check in sounds the speaker is grey out and it says disconnected. Any help to fix this problem would be...
  9. Problem with loading folders with photos from 1903 update to present

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with loading folders with photos from 1903 update to present: Hello, I've had this problem since I receive the 1903 update. When i open a folder with RAW+JPEG files, it becomes unusable until it "scans" each file as you can see in attached video. If i have a folder with a few thousand of RAW+JPEG it takes a long time to be ready and...
  10. Windows 10 pro version 1903 acitivation problem error code 0x803f7001

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro version 1903 acitivation problem error code 0x803f7001: Dear Sir/Madam, I have a valid product key of Win Pro 64 Bit Version 1903. I have tried several times to activate but it is showing that "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think yu do have a valid...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 1903 hp z840