Windows 10: 1903 update also messed my system up

Discus and support 1903 update also messed my system up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The latest update 1903 is buggy, installed on my computer great, but and ran ok but after it restarted black screen, thought my gfx card was faulty,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ImaVorlon, Jun 26, 2019.

1. ImaVorlon Win User

1903 update also messed my system up

The latest update 1903 is buggy, installed on my computer great, but and ran ok but after it restarted black screen, thought my gfx card was faulty, checked cables etc …. everything ok restarted BSOD …. reset …. black screen …. checked cables …. restarted computer came on sound was scratchy and terrible (have 5.1 speakers ), never sounded like this before …. restarted …. bsod …. thought my screen was broke …. 2 more updates ….. bsod … then computer after 4 attempts finally ran, had enough so rolled back …………. computer fine not a problem and everything back to normal.

How many times will I have to roll back before this gets fixed?

:)

ImaVorlon, Jun 26, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Windows update, 1903

• my update 1903 has been stuck at 99% for 4 hours now. It say downloading. Yet nothing is. Has CPU maxed. Please advise

justaoldhippy, Jun 26, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond 1903 update also messed my system up :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. 1903 update also messed my system up - Similar Threads - 1903 update messed

2. system messed up restoring it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system messed up restoring it.: I restored my system with a restore point, after which I had to reinstall everything, I use a program called Daz Studio, I have paid a lot of money for add ons for it, in fact hundreds.I can no longer install these items all I get is the following message and a complete run...
  3. system messed up restoring it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system messed up restoring it.: I restored my system with a restore point, after which I had to reinstall everything, I use a program called Daz Studio, I have paid a lot of money for add ons for it, in fact hundreds.I can no longer install these items all I get is the following message and a complete run...
  4. system messed up restoring it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Update messed my computer up!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update messed my computer up!: A couple of weeks ago windows did an update. When it did it made the whole system run extremely slow and sluggish. I did the trouble shooter thing and now I can not get to my pictures ,settings, email, microsoft store, pretty much everything. I right click on the start button...
  6. Update messed up my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update messed up my computer: After the latest update I woke up to find All but three Desktop icons and all my start menu Icons had disappeared,along with numerous programmes and apps not working, I spent a couple of days trying to rectify the problems, got one or two apps to work, then uninstalled the...
  7. Windows update messed up my system

Windows update messed up my system: Hello, an automatically coming update for some reason has failed and my system does not restart, and I have tried all kinds of trick to restore but it failed and does not restore. I have even used MediaCreationTool2004 and DiskReviverSetup_ppc and have not been able to...
  8. Windows 10 update 10 1903 messed up files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update 10 1903 messed up files: So, since downloading to the new 1903 update a few programs have failed to launch. example. I use Autodesk sketch book, it asked me to uninstall and re-install which I have done and still won't open Now my whole steam library won't play a single game. anyone else having...
  9. Windows 10 Build 1903 Update messed up my computer

Windows 10 Build 1903 Update messed up my computer: Let me tell you my experience and feedback so far for this update. I just installed the May 2019 update. Build 1903. It took 5 hours to install and start up. When it booted up to desktop, few issues i noticed: It removed both of my LAN and wireless network drivers so now i...
  10. Updates are messing up my cp

Updates are messing up my cp: It start with the KB4343909 (OS Build 17124.228) that went out in August 14th. I notice when I would watch a video or live stream, they began to lag badly. Several times I gotten help with microsoft support but they literally did nothing. For the past weeks I just been...