Windows 10: 1903版本bug汇总

Discus and support 1903版本bug汇总 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 1903版本bug汇总 本页汇总了1903版本常见bug(分别来自微软社区、百度贴吧等) BUG已经全部进行了反馈处理 无线蜂窝数据无法自动启动,需开关飞行模式后方可使用 显卡驱动装不上 任务栏有概率出现模糊 系统设置内出现乱码问题 全屏游戏掉帧、锁帧... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shawn_Xu, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Shawn_Xu Win User

1903版本bug汇总

1903版本bug汇总

本页汇总了1903版本常见bug(分别来自微软社区、百度贴吧等)

BUG已经全部进行了反馈处理

无线蜂窝数据无法自动启动,需开关飞行模式后方可使用

显卡驱动装不上

任务栏有概率出现模糊

系统设置内出现乱码问题

全屏游戏掉帧、锁帧

夜间模式无法启用

安卓模拟器无法与底层兼容

微软小娜状态栏更换样式无法生效

开机后显示亮度自动被降到最低,所以用户需要每次手动重新调整亮度。

已知文件夹重定向问题,此问题可能会在升级过程中将用户文件夹如桌面等创建完全相同名称空白文件夹。

用户连接USB类设备则升级时可能提示此PC无法升级到Windows 10,拔掉即可。

更新后个人文件丢失的问题/软件丢失的问题

微软已经确认部分瑞昱RealTek和高通Qualcomm生产的蓝牙无线设备驱动存在兼容问题。

微软已经证实部分英特尔品牌的摄像头无法正常调用,启动相机时会显示未连接摄像头等。

某些特定版本的AMD RAID磁盘阵列则升级Windows 10升级会停止。

点击开始没反应以及打开设置后部分选项点击后导致设置应用崩溃

部分用户升级后 .NET 3.5 被自动移除或未启用,如遇此问题请在功能里重新勾选添加

个别用户安装v1903的04月累积更新后硬盘(raid1)索引损坏

开启 Sandbox 沙盒模式后打开安卓模拟器冲突导致无法启动,然后不断出现蓝屏死机

欢迎界面输入密码后无限转圈或者等待时间非常长

如果使用多块网卡升级后个别网卡可能可以正常识别网络,但是还是存在无法联网问题

:)

Shawn_Xu, Jun 14, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Update drivers for 1903.

hi joydeep sir how to update drivers for windows 10 1903,and also what are the new features included in 1903 and also are there any performance improvements added in 1903 ,and also sir did 1903 is fully stable.i mean are there any bugs.

JoydeepSarkar685, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Time Lady Win User

1903版本bug汇总

1903 and BlueTooth

It’s a known bug in ver 1903:

Unable to discover or connect to Bluetooth devices

Microsoft has identified compatibility issues with some driver versions for Bluetooth radios made by Realtek and Qualcomm. To safeguard your update experience, we have applied a compatibility hold on devices with affected driver versions for Realtek or Qualcomm
    Bluetooth radios from being offered Windows 10, version 1903 or Windows Server, version 1903 until the driver has been updated.

Affected platforms:

Client: Windows 10, version 1903

Server: Windows Server, version 1903

Workaround: Check with your device manufacturer (OEM) to see if an updated driver is available and install it.

For Qualcomm drivers, you will need to install a driver version greater than 10.0.1.11.

For Realtek drivers, you will need to install a driver version greater than 1.5.1011.0.

Note Until an updated driver has been installed, we recommend you do not attempt to manually update using the Update now button or the Media Creation Tool.

Next steps: Microsoft is working with Realtek and Qualcomm to release new drivers for all affected system via Windows Update.

Time Lady, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1903版本bug汇总

1. 1903版本bug汇总 - Similar Threads - 1903版本bug汇总

2. Computer randomly restarts from bug check - 0x00000116

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly restarts from bug check - 0x00000116: This started a few days ago, my computer started restarting several times when i was playing games. It still reboots even when not playing games. GPU is not overclocking and psu is enough wattage: 3070 with 650 watts 80+ gold.Specs:e3 1270v3. 16gb ddr3. rtx 3070. Mobo: Asus...
  3. Computer randomly restarts from bug check - 0x00000116

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly restarts from bug check - 0x00000116: This started a few days ago, my computer started restarting several times when i was playing games. It still reboots even when not playing games. GPU is not overclocking and psu is enough wattage: 3070 with 650 watts 80+ gold.Specs:e3 1270v3. 16gb ddr3. rtx 3070. Mobo: Asus...
  4. Computer randomly restarts from bug check - 0x00000116

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer randomly restarts from bug check - 0x00000116

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Computer randomly restarts from bug check - 0x00000116

7. Windows 10 completely corrupted and bugged after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 completely corrupted and bugged after reset: Hey guys, Since I hard reset my pc, i just have issues with it. I cannot log in anymore after starting it tells me „Userprofile could not load“ and when i start safemode i get a complete blank white screen where i can only do few things and it looks weird. I have tried to...
  8. Windows 10 completely corrupted and bugged after reset

Windows 10 completely corrupted and bugged after reset: Hey guys, Since I hard reset my pc, i just have issues with it. I cannot log in anymore after starting it tells me „Userprofile could not load“ and when i start safemode i get a complete blank white screen where i can only do few things and it looks weird. I have tried to...
  9. Windows 10 completely corrupted and bugged after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?: So, On Windows 11 whenever I set the start menu and Taskbar to my Favorite Color Orange. search remains the black dark mode it's always been, But in Windows 10, the accent color covers search as well, is this a bug, or just some dumb "new" Feature? because this is not funny....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4524569 显卡

2. kb4524569 有问题

3. windows 10 1903 BUG