Windows 10: 2018 Windows 10 Enterprise N: Groups of pictures/photos (.jpg) editing?

Discus and support 2018 Windows 10 Enterprise N: Groups of pictures/photos (.jpg) editing? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am not able to find photo editing software that will allow me to operate as per the Microsoft Picture Manager 2010. I was using 2016 Windows 10... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RS112723, Nov 29, 2018.

1. RS112723 Win User

2018 Windows 10 Enterprise N: Groups of pictures/photos (.jpg) editing?

I am not able to find photo editing software that will allow me to operate as per the Microsoft Picture Manager 2010. I was using 2016 Windows 10 Enterprise with the Microsoft Picture Manager 2010 and able to highlight groups of pictures and reduce the size very simply. Select the pictures, set the reduced percentage, click OK and click save.

Is there any software available for the 2018 Windows 10 Enterprise N to match this process?

Regards

:)

RS112723, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Show Local users and Groups

Hello Frank, and welcome to Ten Forums. 2018 Windows 10 Enterprise N: Groups of pictures/photos (.jpg) editing? :)

If you have the Windows 10 Home edition, then it will not have Local Users and Groups (lusrmgr.msc) included in it. It's only available in the Pro and Enterprise editions instead.

If you like, you could use step 3 in OPTION THREE of the tutorial below list users in a group.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...a.html#option4

Brink, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Grouping pictures by month or actual date in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for sorting the pictures in date wise and check if it helps.

• Go to “file explorer” and open it.
    • Right click on the picture screen.
    • Click on “group by” option and go to more options.
    • Check the box “Date” and click on “Ok”
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 29, 2018
  4. 2018 Windows 10 Enterprise N: Groups of pictures/photos (.jpg) editing?

Windows 10 (consumer edition), version 1803 (Updated Aug 2018)

Product codes are interchangeable / usable on both the Business and Consumer ISO's. Just FYI. I have some or my keys listed for both. My 10 Pro keys can be used for either ISO for example. And even if I install with the Consumer edition ISO, I can change key to Enterprise.
    This multi-edition Business media includes the following editions:
    Windows 10 Pro
    Windows 10 Pro N
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations N
    Windows 10 Pro Education
    Windows 10 Pro Education N
    Windows 10 Education
    Windows 10 Education N
    Windows 10 Enterprise
    Windows 10 Enterprise N

This multi-edition Consumer media includes the following editions:
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 Home N
    Windows 10 Pro
    Windows 10 Pro N
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations N
    Windows 10 Pro Education
    Windows 10 Pro Education N
    Windows 10 Core Single Language
    Windows 10 Education
    Windows 10 Education N

alphanumeric, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

2018 Windows 10 Enterprise N: Groups of pictures/photos (.jpg) editing?

1. 2018 Windows 10 Enterprise N: Groups of pictures/photos (.jpg) editing? - Similar Threads - 2018 Enterprise Groups

2. Edition jump multiple clients, Enterprise LTSC/Enterprise N

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Edition jump multiple clients, Enterprise LTSC/Enterprise N: We have about 400 clients that we are migrating from one domain to another one. The clients will be managed by IntuneThey are currently running “Enterprise LTSC on version 1809” and “Enterprise N on version 20h2”.We want to edition jump them to a standard/normal Enterprise...
  3. Edition jump multiple clients, Enterprise LTSC/Enterprise N

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edition jump multiple clients, Enterprise LTSC/Enterprise N: We have about 400 clients that we are migrating from one domain to another one. The clients will be managed by IntuneThey are currently running “Enterprise LTSC on version 1809” and “Enterprise N on version 20h2”.We want to edition jump them to a standard/normal Enterprise...
  4. Edition jump multiple clients, Enterprise LTSC/Enterprise N

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issues Editing JPG Photos in the Photos Application

Issues Editing JPG Photos in the Photos Application: Dear Microsoft Community,I’m having issues with the Windows 10 default Photos App while trying to edit JPG photos. Some of the problems I’m experiencing are:Next photo/previous photo arrows go missing. They came back after restarting my computer.Crop arrow stays after crop is...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise N

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise N: I downloaded and installed Windows 10 pro on my laptop and I purchased product key on Ebay. But the product key did not Activate my Windows 10 pro so I contacted Microsoft Agent through the Virtual Assistant. The Agent told me that the Product key I purchased is meant for...
  7. Editing pictures and photo's

Editing pictures and photo's: Hello, could anyone suggest a picture/photo editing app where I can change a pictures position on a page. So far I've not come accross one and I've looked & tried a few in the MS Store. Ideally this app shd be free. I note that some of the apps that are supposed to be Free;...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise Edition: Where can I purchase just the key for Window 10 Enterprise Edition Thank you Paul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-edition/edf664ae-7c21-4064-a471-713eb2e809b0
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise G N

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise G N: Hello, I was curious about windows 10 1909 Enterprise G and possibly GN. I Tried using media creation tool. Also using the command - MediaCreationTool1909.exe /Eula Accept /Retail /MediaArch x64 /MediaLangCode en-US /MediaEdition Enterprise. I can use enterprise kms keys...
  10. Windows 10 photo edits and the picture folder

Windows 10 photo edits and the picture folder: When I edit a photo in Windows 10 photo on my new Dell computer and save a copy of the edited photo, the saved copy shows in Photos with the identifying number with a 2 after it, but the edited photo is not in the Pictures folder. How do I correct this?...