Windows 10: A Solid Colored Background Blocks My Screen

Discus and support A Solid Colored Background Blocks My Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A solid colored background blocks my screen out of the blue. It was the same color as the taskbar. I tried to get rid of it by putting my computer on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoeySlikk, Jan 14, 2020.

1. JoeySlikk Win User

A Solid Colored Background Blocks My Screen

A solid colored background blocks my screen out of the blue. It was the same color as the taskbar. I tried to get rid of it by putting my computer on sleep mode, and then waking it up in a few seconds. How can I stop that solid colored background from blocking my screen out of the blue?

:)

JoeySlikk, Jan 14, 2020
  2. KiNGMERCH Win User

How do i change the background of Lock Screen to solid color?

How do i change the background of Lock Screen to solid color?

Reminder, i am NOT referring to the login screen. There is a regedit i have tried that people suggest, creating DWORD 'DisabledLogonBackground', and changed it to "1". Then go to Colors in settings and choosing accent color. This DOES NOT work, this changes
    the background color of the Login Screen.

I see questions just like mine and all of Windows Employees and Independent Contractors are getting confused and giving us directions to change the Login Screen background.

KiNGMERCH, Jan 14, 2020
  3. change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

1. A Solid Colored Background Blocks My Screen - Similar Threads - Solid Colored Background

2. solid color background

in Windows 10 Customization
    solid color background: Hello there , I've read somewhere that using solid color background in win7 would cause 30 sec delay in the boot up. what about windows 10 ? what is the best desktop background regarding performance in win10 ? thanks ....
  3. Laptop screen turns solid color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop screen turns solid color: I’ve been having this problem for over at least like 6 months but almost everytime I try to run a game like Valorant my screen will turn a solid color like brown and I have to manually shut it down. I’ve done almost everything I was recommended before so im starting to think...
  4. Screen turns solid color and freezes

Screen turns solid color and freezes: If I try to play any game on my laptop my drivers will just fail. I’ve tried legit everything and nothing has worked for me and my screen still turns to a color and crashes. Im guessing its a hardware problem but im just asking arround first before I get it checked submitted...
  5. Screen turns solid color and freezes

Screen turns solid color and freezes: So Ive been having this problem for at least a month now. Everytime I try to load up games like Minecraft or some other stuff. My screen turns to a solid color like green or brown and my laptop freezes and I have to reset. Ive tried uninstalling my drivers and reinstalling,...
  6. How do i change the background of Lock Screen to solid color?

How do i change the background of Lock Screen to solid color?: How do i change the background of Lock Screen to solid color? Reminder, i am NOT referring to the login screen. There is a regedit i have tried that people suggest, creating DWORD 'DisabledLogonBackground', and changed it to "1". Then go to Colors in settings and choosing...
  7. Desktop background picture changes to solid color

Desktop background picture changes to solid color: When I right click on one of my own photos and ask to have it set as my desktop background the choice changes from picture to solid color instead of showing my photo... I've tried most everything to no avail.....
  8. Create Solid Color Background for Desktop Icons for Win10

Create Solid Color Background for Desktop Icons for Win10: I use nature pictures for my desktop background. The icon symbols and titles on my desktop tend to fade into the photo. I want to choose a solid background for the tiles on the desktop to keep the name and image of the icon visible. I've managed to change the text color,...
  9. Tutorial: Change Logon Screen Background to Solid Color

Tutorial: Change Logon Screen Background to Solid Color: Hey there everyone. I'm not quite sure if there's a post about this already, but here it goes. I would assume people may want to tinker with their logon screen background picture. (an example of this screen, to clarify, is below) [img] This is the picture that is...
  10. Solid color login screen?

Solid color login screen?: Hi! Does anyone know how to make ones login screen solid color? I tried the regfix at How to Change the Login Screen Background on Windows 10 but it doesn't seem to work here in Windows 10 Pro. Thanks! 14745