Windows 10: A ton of error's

Discus and support A ton of error's in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; well I have a lot of issues with my computer so I did a error log with sfc /scannow and it gave me this log I have to upload it sorry about that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Zvark3, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Zvark3 Win User

A ton of error's

well I have a lot of issues with my computer so I did a error log with sfc /scannow and it gave me this log I have to upload it sorry about that the reason why I have to upload it is because it wont work with this website or pastebin anyway here is the log also the reason I am posting this is because I am stupid and do not understand this log at all so if anyone can make sense of it greatly appreciated
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/7bbf133bkgnrcb7/CBS.log

(also here is the thing cmd put)
    Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
    Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some
    of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For
    example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not
    supported in offline servicing scenarios.

:)

Zvark3, Jun 23, 2016

2. Tons and tons of Watchdog Violation errors

Ugh -- uninstalled the driver (properly) and reinstalled three times; problem still persists. There are no older drivers available on the Rosewill site, so I may just bite the bullet and pay to buy a new network card that was made within the last five
    years...

Jeff Pantserson, Jun 23, 2016
  3. Tons and tons of Watchdog Violation errors

Thank you! I'll try this. This _is_ the newest driver -- freshly downloaded from Rosewill (the wireless card is a RNX-G300EX/LX) when I installed the system. I'm not sure if I should try an older one, if I can find one?

Jeff Pantserson, Jun 23, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

A ton of error's

Hi Zvark3,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

There are many shortcuts corrupted

Please try following command in admin command prompt
    Code: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth[/quote] If there are problems with RestoreHealth, please follow step 6 or 7 (depending on the file you have from the download) from the tutorial DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image - Tutorial

5. Zvark3 Win User
    If there are problems with RestoreHealth, please follow step 6 or 7 (depending on the file you have from the download) from the tutorial DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image - Tutorial[/quote] It just kind of froze

Zvark3, Jun 23, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    With froze you mean what exactly? Did the program froze, the system froze or what froze?

7. Zvark3 Win User
    it just gave me this message and stopped doing anything
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.10586.0

Image Version: 10.0.10586.0

Zvark3, Jun 23, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

A ton of error's

My apologies for not telling you.

When running the restorehealth command of DISM it may indeed look like it is frozen, especially at 20% in many cases, it in reality is not frozen and will finish. It could take some hours before the command is finished.

With a few DISM commands it can take some time before they finish, it mainly depends on how bad the corruption is for how long it might take.

9. Zvark3 Win User
    this time it gave me this
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.10586.0

Image Version: 10.0.10586.0

[==========================100.0%==========================]

Error: 0x800f081f

The source files could not be found.
    Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see Configure a Windows Repair Source.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log

Zvark3, Jun 25, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    Follow the next step of what I suggested.

11. Zvark3 Win User
    I could not understand any of what the tutorial meant so I did "Option 2" and now I got this from the power shell
    PS C:\Users\Jackson> Repair-WindowsImage -Online -CheckHealth

Path :
    Online : False
    ImageHealthState : Repairable
    RestartNeeded : False

Zvark3, Jun 25, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
  13. Zvark3 Win User

A ton of error's

Zvark3, Jun 25, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    You won't loose anything *Wink

The title is what you see, but the post I specify is a standalone tool for in Windows that makes performing SFC & DISM commands easier, it has nothing to do with the bootable tool.

Thema:

A ton of error's

1. A ton of error's - Similar Threads - ton error's

2. been having tons of bsod errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    been having tons of bsod errors: i have been having tons upon tons of bsod error from hypervisor to krenal to watchdogs and it still happens so i used sfc scannow keeps saying that there is a corrupted system files and that it fixed it but everytime i reboot and check again it gives me the same response...
  3. been having tons of bsod errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    been having tons of bsod errors: i have been having tons upon tons of bsod error from hypervisor to krenal to watchdogs and it still happens so i used sfc scannow keeps saying that there is a corrupted system files and that it fixed it but everytime i reboot and check again it gives me the same response...
  4. Why isn't this long-lasting Notifications error being fixed? Reported by tons of users...

Why isn't this long-lasting Notifications error being fixed? Reported by tons of users...: Here's the error msg: {"title":"Failed to forward request through Maestro.","status":404,"detail":"2023-08-08T17:50:19.5020974Z - Request host is not accepted for any route. ","instance":"urn:microsoft:error:0HMSL7341N6UI:00000003","extensions":{}} Natch, the date in "detail"...
  5. Why isn't this long-lasting Notifications error being fixed? Reported by tons of users...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't this long-lasting Notifications error being fixed? Reported by tons of users...: Here's the error msg: {"title":"Failed to forward request through Maestro.","status":404,"detail":"2023-08-08T17:50:19.5020974Z - Request host is not accepted for any route. ","instance":"urn:microsoft:error:0HMSL7341N6UI:00000003","extensions":{}} Natch, the date in "detail"...
  6. Tons of BSOD Errors, Any suggestions besides Factory Reset?

Tons of BSOD Errors, Any suggestions besides Factory Reset?: Hiya, Microsoft support just told me to do a factory reset and I don't have the time to reinstall a computer's worth of files on a weekday, so! Might as well give this a shot in case anyone has a clue before I have to resort to that on the weekend. I've been getting tons of...
  7. Tons of BSOD Errors, Any suggestions besides Factory Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tons of BSOD Errors, Any suggestions besides Factory Reset?: Hiya, Microsoft support just told me to do a factory reset and I don't have the time to reinstall a computer's worth of files on a weekday, so! Might as well give this a shot in case anyone has a clue before I have to resort to that on the weekend. I've been getting tons of...
  8. PC starts stuttering around 5 minutes ish after starting and tons of BSoD errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC starts stuttering around 5 minutes ish after starting and tons of BSoD errors: I don't know how to start this but uh. My pc has been running into a slew of issues recently all being related to drivers and yet once I updated all my drivers nothing changed. Anyways I've now encountered the issue of stuttering roughly five minutes after startup so my PC...
  9. PC starts stuttering around 5 minutes ish after starting and tons of BSoD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC starts stuttering around 5 minutes ish after starting and tons of BSoD errors: I don't know how to start this but uh. My pc has been running into a slew of issues recently all being related to drivers and yet once I updated all my drivers nothing changed. Anyways I've now encountered the issue of stuttering roughly five minutes after startup so my PC...
  10. PC starts stuttering around 5 minutes ish after starting and tons of BSoD errors