Windows 10: Accidentally turned off the computer while in system restore

Discus and support Accidentally turned off the computer while in system restore in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; So I was doing a system restore on my newly upgraded Windows 10. It was stuck at 46% so I restarted it (which was a stupid thing I know). After that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by krispenwa, Sep 3, 2015.

1. krispenwa Win User

Accidentally turned off the computer while in system restore

So I was doing a system restore on my newly upgraded Windows 10. It was stuck at 46% so I restarted it (which was a stupid thing I know). After that the laptop won't go beyond the black screen. Whenever I boot the laptop the lenovo logo appears and the black screen after and that's it. I'm really worried now. Any help will be much appreciated.

:)

krispenwa, Sep 3, 2015

2. Computer stuck on Automatic repair loop for Windows 10 and I have no boot disk for the computer

Computer was turned off due to the power strip accidentally being turned off. Now the computer is stuck on the automatic repair loop and 2 system restores did not help.

ClaudiaSanguinito, Sep 3, 2015
  3. Error 0x80070002 while System Restore

Ive ran into problem while doing System Restore. I accidentally downloaded some sort of virus when I was installing Daemon Lite. I turned off my computer and it won't turn on (using Windows 10). I tried using System Restore to previous day. It sad finished
    and then error 0x80070002 popped up. Restoring to other days did no lt help, and when I ran out of days to choose from I came here. Can someone help me?

Edit: I can only access System Restore when I type command Rstrui.exe /offline:C:\windows=active into command prompt

BranislavBilý, Sep 3, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Accidentally turned off the computer while in system restore - Similar Threads - Accidentally turned off

2. Accidental System restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental System restore: I tried updating my bios by following the instructions provided by MSISomehow, after the bios installation, my pc booted up and said something like “Windows restored from restore point”And everything is back to my old files from years agoWhat can I do? How can I get back to...
  3. Accidental System restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidental System restore: I tried updating my bios by following the instructions provided by MSISomehow, after the bios installation, my pc booted up and said something like “Windows restored from restore point”And everything is back to my old files from years agoWhat can I do? How can I get back to...
  4. Accidental System restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I accidentally turned off my computer while factory resetting it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally turned off my computer while factory resetting it.: My computer just turns black then shows the starting and for a quick second it shows the blue screen with the 64% complete. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-turned-off-my-computer-while/4ec1b46f-9eb2-4f5b-b8f7-bd9aa36b19f9
  6. I accidentally turned off my computer while factory resetting it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally turned off my computer while factory resetting it.: My computer just turns black then shows the starting and for a quick second it shows the blue screen with the 64% complete. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-turned-off-my-computer-while/4ec1b46f-9eb2-4f5b-b8f7-bd9aa36b19f9
  7. Accidentally shut off computer during restore to factory

Accidentally shut off computer during restore to factory: Yesterday I accidentally shut off my computer after I requested restore to factory windows settings. Now my HP laptop keeps restarting over and over. It reads that it has gone through 64% of system restore. I have tried holding power key shift when restarting and f4 and f6...
  8. I accidentally turned off my computer while it was updating

I accidentally turned off my computer while it was updating: Hello, so last night I accidentally turned off my computer while it was updating, and now it won't turn on. I have a lenovo computer and when I turn it on the lenovo logo would show and then the screen would go completely black, but I can hear the fan going etc. Please tell...
  9. Computer turned off during system restore point

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer turned off during system restore point: i was doing system restore point but the power went off and i think windows is corrupt i can’t go in safe mode but i can go to advanced option and stuff i have tried everything in the advanced options and many command prompt commands is there a way to recover the image...
  10. system restore turns it self off

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    system restore turns it self off: system restore turns it self off why 71711