Windows 10: account

Discus and support account in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi what i think is bad is to force people have Microsoft account to use app store i want to use local account and cant use windows store this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fjabrantes, Jul 31, 2015.

1. account

hi

what i think is bad is to force people have Microsoft account to use app store

i want to use local account and cant use windows store

this is very bad

Other thing :

any one know how to activate menu in edge ?

:)

fjabrantes, Jul 31, 2015

2. Microsoft task bar search crashes when searching "All"

Whenever I use the windows taskbar search (i.e., “Type here to Search”) with "all" filters, the windows search closes expectantly (crashes). By applying each search filter independently, I determined that when Windows searches
    "Settings" that causes the crash. All other filters appear work fine, Of course, when "All" is set, it includes "Settings" so Windows search and Cortana crash every time "All" is used.
    Lots of efforts logged for CortanaUI.

Windows 10 Release 10.0.16299.192

GusMS Account, Jul 31, 2015
  3. How can I get back into my Toshiba laptop ?

In my situation, my screen was accidentally broken so i am using an old monitor but my message states that i need to insert media and reboot... i have no media on hand. Not something I think to carry around with me.

Anyway, tried the 'hold shift while using the lower right power icon to restart' method and to no avail same message. Although this might work for this User.... keep pressing on the shift key until the repair screen appears... good luck

Vibiana'sPersonal Account, Jul 31, 2015
  4. account

Hi and Welcome to TenForums,

Needing a Microsoft account is kind of normal behaviour, like wanting to use the Google store or Apple's apps store, i'm sure you need an account to use those as things like purchasing apps etc need to be tied to an account.

What do you mean Activate menu in edge?

Regards,
    Jamie

JDobbsy1987, Jul 31, 2015
  5. i understand, but this us talking, i work in place where i receive machines for repair, and many people who use, are old people and simply users they are not as us.
    The fact of not have menu start,people have to give their password accounts etc, for me windows 8 /8.1 is horrible., i am user of win 7, and it is the best.
    Microsoft should think in general in the peolple who use computers and in Portugal they are many old peolple and users.
    They should have account but permit to acess store with local, for me store is shit i dont need

in internet explorer we could enable menus to go to options and for ex change the start page, i ask if edge have a menu ?

fjabrantes, Jul 31, 2015
  6. JDobbsy1987, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

account

1. account - Similar Threads - account

2. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  3. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  4. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.: The title pretty much covers everything but I'm looking for a way to switch the primary account on my old gaming PC.I purchased a new gaming PC and it came with Windows 11. Now I have two Windows licenses on my Microsoft account. I would like to move one of them to my old PC...
  5. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.: The title pretty much covers everything but I'm looking for a way to switch the primary account on my old gaming PC.I purchased a new gaming PC and it came with Windows 11. Now I have two Windows licenses on my Microsoft account. I would like to move one of them to my old PC...
  6. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

7. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  8. [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account: So let's get straight to the point, I can't update my Windows. When I opened Windows Update settings, the display displayed `Something went wrong, Try to reopen Settings later.`image1.pngSo of course I was patient and waited, but it's been a week and my update display is...
  9. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  10. [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account

[Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account: So let's get straight to the point, I can't update my Windows. When I opened Windows Update settings, the display displayed `Something went wrong, Try to reopen Settings later.`image1.pngSo of course I was patient and waited, but it's been a week and my update display is...