account

Discus and support account in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; hi what i think is bad is to force people have Microsoft account to use app store i want to use local account and cant use windows store this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fjabrantes, Jul 31, 2015.

1. fjabrantes Win User

account

hi

what i think is bad is to force people have Microsoft account to use app store

i want to use local account and cant use windows store

this is very bad

Other thing :

any one know how to activate menu in edge ?

:)

fjabrantes, Jul 31, 2015
  2. GusMS Account Win User

Microsoft task bar search crashes when searching "All"

Whenever I use the windows taskbar search (i.e., “Type here to Search”) with "all" filters, the windows search closes expectantly (crashes). By applying each search filter independently, I determined that when Windows searches
    "Settings" that causes the crash. All other filters appear work fine, Of course, when "All" is set, it includes "Settings" so Windows search and Cortana crash every time "All" is used.
    Lots of efforts logged for CortanaUI.

Windows 10 Release 10.0.16299.192

GusMS Account, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Vibiana'sPersonal Account Win User
    How can I get back into my Toshiba laptop ?

In my situation, my screen was accidentally broken so i am using an old monitor but my message states that i need to insert media and reboot... i have no media on hand. Not something I think to carry around with me.

Anyway, tried the 'hold shift while using the lower right power icon to restart' method and to no avail same message. Although this might work for this User.... keep pressing on the shift key until the repair screen appears... good luck

Vibiana'sPersonal Account, Jul 31, 2015
  4. JDobbsy1987 Win User

account

Hi and Welcome to TenForums,

Needing a Microsoft account is kind of normal behaviour, like wanting to use the Google store or Apple's apps store, i'm sure you need an account to use those as things like purchasing apps etc need to be tied to an account.

What do you mean Activate menu in edge?

Regards,
    Jamie

JDobbsy1987, Jul 31, 2015
  5. fjabrantes Win User
    i understand, but this us talking, i work in place where i receive machines for repair, and many people who use, are old people and simply users they are not as us.
    The fact of not have menu start,people have to give their password accounts etc, for me windows 8 /8.1 is horrible., i am user of win 7, and it is the best.
    Microsoft should think in general in the peolple who use computers and in Portugal they are many old peolple and users.
    They should have account but permit to acess store with local, for me store is shit i dont need

in internet explorer we could enable menus to go to options and for ex change the start page, i ask if edge have a menu ?

fjabrantes, Jul 31, 2015
  6. JDobbsy1987 Win User
    JDobbsy1987, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

account

account - Similar Threads - account

1. How to skip Security Questions when setting up Local User Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to skip Security Questions when setting up Local User Account in Windows 10: [ATTACH] When creating a local Windows 10 Account, the administrator will be prompted to set up three security questions. This is important and required to make sure there is an option to recover the account when the user forgets the password. [...] This post How to skip...
  2. Announcing new redesigned Google Account page

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing new redesigned Google Account page: Several years ago, we brought our privacy and security settings together in one place to make it easier for you to choose the options that are right for you. Billions of people have now visited their Google Account and over 20 million people do so every day. Today, we’re...
  3. renewing gmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    renewing gmail account: I have a gmail account which has its own domain. You have to pay for this. I haven't used it for a four years but want to now. How do I pay? I updated debit card details, but there was nowhere to click to pay. It sends but doesn't receive emails. Need to start a new domain as...
  4. Mail client that gives notifications for multiple accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail client that gives notifications for multiple accounts: I'm looking for an email client that can handle multiple accounts and can give you a notification when an email is received on any of the accounts, preferably without it being necessary for the client to be running. The Win10 Mail app can do all this, but it seems to...
  5. Exporting & Importing to new e-mail account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Exporting & Importing to new e-mail account: I am closing an e-mail account that I have been using for many years. I am not worried about e-mails, the ones I need, I have copied to my new e-mail account. What has me stuck is getting all my contacts into my new e-mail account. I have tried exporting and importing without...
  6. Identifying PC's from Digital Activation in microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Identifying PC's from Digital Activation in microsoft account: Hello, I have far too many PC's in the house, and most have Full Retail versions of Windows 7 upgraded to Windows 10. To help me manage the digital entitlements/activations I used a single Microsoft account to keep all my digital licences in. Thought I was being clever, but...
  7. How to Delete Phantom User Account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to Delete Phantom User Account?: I have what seems to be a phantom User Account in my Users Folder. It is not listed when I go to Settings/Accounts but it is showing up in Windows Explorer. It has one of my APP DATA Folders, as well. How do I delete what seems to be an unnecessary Account Folder? 112509