Windows 10: account

Discus and support account in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi what i think is bad is to force people have Microsoft account to use app store i want to use local account and cant use windows store this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fjabrantes, Jul 31, 2015.

1. account

hi

what i think is bad is to force people have Microsoft account to use app store

i want to use local account and cant use windows store

this is very bad

Other thing :

any one know how to activate menu in edge ?

:)

fjabrantes, Jul 31, 2015

2. Microsoft task bar search crashes when searching "All"

Whenever I use the windows taskbar search (i.e., “Type here to Search”) with "all" filters, the windows search closes expectantly (crashes). By applying each search filter independently, I determined that when Windows searches
    "Settings" that causes the crash. All other filters appear work fine, Of course, when "All" is set, it includes "Settings" so Windows search and Cortana crash every time "All" is used.
    Lots of efforts logged for CortanaUI.

Windows 10 Release 10.0.16299.192

GusMS Account, Jul 31, 2015
  3. How can I get back into my Toshiba laptop ?

In my situation, my screen was accidentally broken so i am using an old monitor but my message states that i need to insert media and reboot... i have no media on hand. Not something I think to carry around with me.

Anyway, tried the 'hold shift while using the lower right power icon to restart' method and to no avail same message. Although this might work for this User.... keep pressing on the shift key until the repair screen appears... good luck

Vibiana'sPersonal Account, Jul 31, 2015
  4. account

Hi and Welcome to TenForums,

Needing a Microsoft account is kind of normal behaviour, like wanting to use the Google store or Apple's apps store, i'm sure you need an account to use those as things like purchasing apps etc need to be tied to an account.

What do you mean Activate menu in edge?

Regards,
    Jamie

JDobbsy1987, Jul 31, 2015
  5. i understand, but this us talking, i work in place where i receive machines for repair, and many people who use, are old people and simply users they are not as us.
    The fact of not have menu start,people have to give their password accounts etc, for me windows 8 /8.1 is horrible., i am user of win 7, and it is the best.
    Microsoft should think in general in the peolple who use computers and in Portugal they are many old peolple and users.
    They should have account but permit to acess store with local, for me store is shit i dont need

in internet explorer we could enable menus to go to options and for ex change the start page, i ask if edge have a menu ?

fjabrantes, Jul 31, 2015
  6. JDobbsy1987, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

account

1. account - Similar Threads - account

2. Deleted the only admin account. Lost Administrator rights to my lap. Help please.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleted the only admin account. Lost Administrator rights to my lap. Help please.: Hi, I have disabled the built-in Administrator account, and then I accidentally changed my only admin account to Standard account in my HP Laptop. Now there is no admin account on my Windows 10. I can't install/uninstall programs or perform actions that require admin-level...
  3. No administer accounts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No administer accounts: My pc has unable to enter the sign in screen and keeps going to the "choose an option" blue screen. But when I try to use any of the advanced options it says I need to sign in to an administer account to continue but there aren't any. When i try to reset the pc, it says...
  4. Removed wrong account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removed wrong account: Hi Guy's, I am running windows 10 pro, I appear to have deleted my admin account on my ASUS laptop, and now when the sign on screen shows it say's my sign-in details are not correct when I try to log in, this has got me stumped, any help who be of great help. Thank you 123449
  5. locked out of account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    locked out of account: I have an old asus eslate tablet where i cant remember that password to. Is there a way i can log back into it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-account/5a837ec6-0d93-4b33-a656-3e2e98a2213f
  6. Adding Computer to Microsoft Account.

Adding Computer to Microsoft Account.: I have three Computers listed under my Microsoft acct. I just want to add a forth one to it. I can't seem to add it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-computer-to-microsoft-account/44045e35-a970-4ad5-b7f8-75f3abb760ef"
  7. how do I unpin microsoft account from my files icon in task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I unpin microsoft account from my files icon in task bar?: My file icon in my task bar has microsoft account embedded into it and I can't get rid of it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unpin-microsoft-account-from-my-files/af0d71f6-d4e0-4992-8b3e-b2008269d7eb
  8. Removed wrong account

in Windows 10 Support
    Removed wrong account: Hi Guy's, I am running windows 10 pro, I appear to have deleted my admin account on my ASUS laptop, and now when the sign on screen shows it say's my sign-in details are not correct when I try to log in, this has got me stumped, any help who be of great help. Thank you 123449
  9. New laptop doesn't sign in to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    New laptop doesn't sign in to Microsoft account: I just got an HP 15.6" laptop, and it has updated to Windows 10 1803. I opened the laptop with my local account, but now when I try to change to my Microsoft account it won't. I go to Accounts and then click on Sign in with a Microsoft account. Everything is fine. It...
  10. How do I create a new user account WITHOUT a Microsoft account?

How do I create a new user account WITHOUT a Microsoft account?: I have been trying for the past two hours to get a runas command to work, but I am crippled every time by a user name or password incorrect. I've tried deleting my admin password, I've changed the admin password, nothing works. (Linux is so much easier to use). I am the...