Windows 10: Action Center issue

Discus and support Action Center issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have the the white action center icon in the lower right portion of my taskbar. It shows I have new notifications when I hover over it but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jscarano, Apr 28, 2015.

1. jscarano Win User

Action Center issue

I have the the white action center icon in the lower right portion of my taskbar. It shows I have new notifications when I hover over it but when I click on it , it doesn't do anything. With previous builds I could click on it and the notifications would slide out from the right side. Any suggestions to fix it? thanks

:)

jscarano, Apr 28, 2015
  2. joshgoh Win User

Action Center Issue

Hi Andre,

Thx for your reply.

Have tried your advice sir
    but still unable to solve it.

What I've not tried however is trying on
    a new keyboard cause i do not have
    a spare.

Its really
    annoying to copy & paste every time i need to type 'a' Action Center issue :(

joshgoh, Apr 28, 2015
  3. John Ado Win User
    Action Center Issue

Hi Josh,

Has it always been like this before? If not, when did the issue start happening? What have been made to your system since then? Let's try to hide the Action Center from your taskbar and check if it will make a difference. Go to
    Settings > Personalization > Turn system icons on or off > Turn off Action Center. If the issue persists,
    create a test user account and check if the issue replicates. Follow the steps outlined in this article.

Let us know how it goes.

John Ado, Apr 28, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Action Center issue

Brink, Apr 28, 2015
  5. gzt7d8 Win User
    I saw that problem through Build 10049. Build 10061 seems to have fixed that issue.

gzt7d8, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Action Center issue

1. Action Center issue - Similar Threads - Action Center issue

2. Action Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center: In Action Center, it says Windows Defender, needs to scan my computer, but it won't scan. I can not even find it listed in my Uninstall List. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/d97c18d1-e9af-41b4-931c-117f709f1f83
  3. Win11 Action Center Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Action Center Issue: Hi all, after I upgraded my PC from Win10 to Win11, I found I cannot open the action center!! When I right-click the network/volume/battery icons in taskbar or press Win+A, the action center window is grayed out. I post a screenshot below:I tried multiple methods in this...
  4. Win11 Action Center Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Action Center Issue: Hi all, after I upgraded my PC from Win10 to Win11, I found I cannot open the action center!! When I right-click the network/volume/battery icons in taskbar or press Win+A, the action center window is grayed out. I post a screenshot below:I tried multiple methods in this...
  5. Action Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center: Hi. I want Action Center to show more than 20 notifications. Any idea on how to achieve that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/fromaoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp87pe/action_center/
  6. Issue with Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with Action Center: Hi, I am facing an issue related to Action Center. It was displaying/pop up every sec when i click/touch on the key board. so every time i need to point the cursor on monitor to continue my work due to interruption of this action center. It's irritating every time not...
  7. Issues with Action Center Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Action Center Windows 10: I'm getting emails in my mail app, but the action center isn't doing anything when I receive the email. I have windows 10 2019 version of 1809, and don't plan to upgrade it. How can I fix my action center?...
  8. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: What do I do? It shows that I have a notification but when I click into it blank How do I fix this ? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/b74e9a83-d6ae-404c-96ad-cb89e2845df5"
  9. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  10. Action Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center: How to remove those annoying "back up files" notifications in action center when I already use an external drive 22593