Windows 10: Action Center Quick Actions - Rearrange in Windows 10 Mobile

Discus and support Action Center Quick Actions - Rearrange in Windows 10 Mobile in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Action Center Quick Actions - Rearrange in Windows 10 Mobile How to Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by lafargeotte, May 9, 2016.

1. Action Center Quick Actions - Rearrange in Windows 10 Mobile

How to: Action Center Quick Actions - Rearrange in Windows 10 Mobile

How to Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Action Center Quick Actions - Rearrange in Windows 10 Mobile [​IMG]
    Information Windows 10 Mobile puts important notifications from your apps just a swipe away in action center, along with quick actions, which get you to your most-used settings and apps instantly.

Swipe down from the top of your screen to open action center and see your notifications and quick actions.

Quick actions take you right to (or turn on or off) the settings and apps you're likely to use often, from Bluetooth to brightness. Press and hold a quick action for a setting to jump directly to that setting's page. When you open action center you'll see either your top four picks or all your available quick actions. Expand or collapse them to see more or fewer quick actions.

Starting with Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14322, you can add, remove and re-arrange the Quick Actions that show up in Action Center.

This tutorial will show you how to rearrange quick actions in the action center on your Windows 10 Mobile phone.

Note In Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14342, the Settings app may crash when you are re-arranging Quick Actions. If it does, it could result in one of the Quick Action spots disappearing. If you see this happen, please refrain from changing your Quick Action settings on this build. If you have been impacted by this issue, only a hard reset will revert your Quick Action settings back to default.

EXAMPLE: Quick Actions at top of Action Center

Here's How:

1. Open Settings, and tap on System. (see screenshot below)

2. Tap on Notifications & actions. (see screenshot below)

3. Press and hold (or select) a quick action you want to rearrange, then drag and drop to where you want within the other quick actions to rearrange. Repeat for any other quick actions you want to rearrange. (see screenshot below)

4. When finished, you can tap on the Start button to return to your Start screen if you like. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

lafargeotte, May 9, 2016

2. Mobile Data

Hi Amisha,

You can puts important notifications from your apps just a swipe away in action center, along with quick actions, which get you to your most-used settings and apps instantly. We suggest that you following steps below:

• Open Settings, and tap on System.
    • Tap on Notifications & actions.
    • Tap on Add or remove quick actions. Windows 10 opens a list with all the
      quick actions that can be added or removed. You can add a
      quick action by settings its switch to On.
    • Search for Cellular/Mobile, then switch it to ON.

Note: To rearrange your quick actions, press and hold (or select) a quick action you want to rearrange, then drag and drop to where you want within the other quick actions to rearrange. Repeat for any other quick actions
    you want to rearrange.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Justin Sor, May 9, 2016
  3. Lenegade Win User
    Quick Actions

I want to know how I can change the quick actions that you see in the expanded list on Windows 10 Mobile. I know how to change them for the four quick actions that appear at the top of the action center. I noticed silliness like open up OneNote and such
    and want to put actual settings in place of those silly ones.

Lenegade, May 9, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Action Center Quick Actions - Rearrange in Windows 10 Mobile

Hello Paul, *Smile

I have Windows 10 Mobile 10.0.14332.1001 installed, and this still works for me to arrange in all rows. Double check that you are pressing and holding long enough to be able to drag and drop the action where you like within the other actions.

Brink, May 9, 2016
  5. Hi Brink,

Version 1511, OS Build 10.0.10586.218.

I only have the 4 bottom ones to change. I don't know how to do a screen grab to show you, sorry.

Paul.

lafargeotte, May 9, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Ah, that's why then. You don't have build 14332 installed. It's an Insider preview build.

Brink, May 9, 2016
  7. So, it will come eventually.

Thanks again.

lafargeotte, May 9, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

It will indeed. *Smile

Brink, May 10, 2016
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    UPDATE:

In Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14342, the Settings app may crash when you are re-arranging Quick Actions. If it does, it could result in one of the Quick Action spots disappearing. If you see this happen, please refrain from changing your Quick Action settings on this build. If you have been impacted by this issue, only a hard reset will revert your Quick Action settings back to default.

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Action Center Quick Actions - Rearrange in Windows 10 Mobile - Similar Threads - Action Center Quick

2. Quick Actions on Action Center are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Actions on Action Center are not working: I used to open the Action Center to control some features like: turning on Bluetooth or Night Mode, but suddenly it stopped working and all features are greyed out. On Settings menu, I can't select which Quick Actions I want because "Edit Quick Actions" doesn't open anything...
  3. Quick action in action center is unavailable

Quick action in action center is unavailable: Quick action in action center in my windows 10 is unavailable. How can I resolve thi issue? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-action-in-action-center-is-unavailable/a2f3af87-4233-40a0-849a-cade3adcdcaf
  4. Quick actions missing from action center

Quick actions missing from action center: Quick actions suddenly disappeared from action center. I tried resetting windows as last resort after trying sfc, chkdsk and DISM. But still there are no quick actions in the Action Center. Action center opens normally and all notifications are displayed after windows reset...
  5. Quick Actions in Actions Center are always disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Actions in Actions Center are always disabled: Hello, since a couple of days i'm struggling with the following issue - all of my quick actions in the actions center are disabled. I cannot click on them. Also actions center doesn't react to what I have checked in 'Actions and Notifications' settings. The list is constant,...
  6. Add or Remove Quick Actions in Action Center in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Quick Actions in Action Center in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Quick Actions in Action Center in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Quick Actions in Action Center in Windows 10 The Action Center in Windows 10 collects and shows toast notifications and alerts from traditional Windows applications and system...
  7. Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10: How to: Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 How to Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 The Action Center has personalized quick actions at the bottom to be able to easily toggle on/off or open items such as Airplane mode, All settings,...
  8. Action Center Quick Actions - Add or Remove in Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Action Center Quick Actions - Add or Remove in Windows 10 Mobile: How to: Action Center Quick Actions - Add or Remove in Windows 10 Mobile How to Add or Remove Action Center Quick Actions on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Windows 10 Mobile puts important notifications from your apps just a swipe away in action center,...
  9. Backup and Restore Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Backup and Restore Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10: How to: Backup and Restore Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 How to Backup and Restore Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 This tutorial is no longer valid starting with Windows 10 build 18277. [img] Information The Action Center in Windows 10...
  10. Reset Action Center Quick Actions to Default in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset Action Center Quick Actions to Default in Windows 10: How to: Reset Action Center Quick Actions to Default in Windows 10 How to Reset Action Center Quick Actions to Default in Windows 10 This tutorial is no longer valid starting with Windows 10 build 18277. [img] Information The Action Center in Windows 10 has...