Windows 10: Add Hibernate option to desktop

Discus and support Add Hibernate option to desktop in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I want to add the hibernate option to win 10 on a desktop as I was able to in windows 7. All instruction appear to be a laptop. 60829 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Funkyecat, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Funkyecat Win User

Add Hibernate option to desktop

I want to add the hibernate option to win 10 on a desktop as I was able to in windows 7. All instruction appear to be a laptop.

:)

Funkyecat, Aug 18, 2016

2. Add Hibernate option to Start Menu

No, it shuts down.

RazvanAndreiMosneagu, Aug 18, 2016
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Add Hibernate option to Start Menu

If you hit the power button does it Hibernate?

lacrumb, Aug 18, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 18, 2016
Thema:

1. Add Hibernate option to desktop - Similar Threads - Add Hibernate option

2. Cannot Add Hibernate to Power Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Add Hibernate to Power Menu: I have a brand new Dell Latitude 7640 running Windows 11 Enterprise version 10.0.22631 Build 22631. I cannot get the bibernate option to appear in the power menu. I've attempted adding it in the settings:I've also added it using Command Prompt, per the instructions in this...
  3. Hibernate power option not showing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernate power option not showing: Hi,Certain power options, including hibernate, aren't showing in power options. I've reinstalled my GPU driver GTX 1660 Super but nothing changed. If it helps in answering the question, there's also an unknown device showing in device manager....
  4. No Hibernate option

No Hibernate option: Hi after update my surface pro,My laptop cannot use the hibernate more.Two methods I have tried but fail:1. go to the control panel and enter the additional power setting to click the hibernate no hibernate option 2. go to com command prompt by entering powercfg -g on ; the...
  5. Hibernation option not available.

Hibernation option not available.: About a month ago, I did a factory reset. There are problems, but the crux of it is no hibernation option! Please help. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hibernation-option-not-available/343e5569-691e-4659-a6cc-f502d984e952
  6. Desktop will not hibernate

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop will not hibernate: I have a 10-12 year old Antec desktop computer running latest update Win10 Pro. All fine. My only "problem" is that I cannot get hibernation to work under advanced power settings. I would like the scenario to be that when the system is suspended it will automatically go into...
  7. No hibernate option

No hibernate option: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to 10, because support for 7 had ended. Now I can't get my desktop computer to hibernate. I went into Settings, and chose the option to hibernate by pressing the power button. No luck - that just powers down the computer. I suppose I could...
  8. Hibernate option not available

Hibernate option not available: i am on latest version of win 10 pro . I see no option under power options for hibernate . Is there a way to get hibernate ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hibernate-option-not-available/b0971557-b841-430d-90d5-9a0f08c1bb6b
  9. Hibernate / Sleep option gone after updating Desktop to Creators Ed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernate / Sleep option gone after updating Desktop to Creators Ed.: Hi All, Afterupdating my Desktop to the new W10 x64 Creators Edition I lost my earlierHibernate and Sleep options. Whatever setting I put in into the regular powersaving menus the Desktop will only perform a complete power down mode. Does notmatter whether manually or...
  10. Add or Remove Hibernate after from Power Options in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Hibernate after from Power Options in Windows: How to: Add or Remove Hibernate after from Power Options in Windows How to Add or Remove "Hibernate after" from Power Options in Windows The hibernating. *note If you disable hibernate, the Hibernate after setting in Power Options will not be available. This...