Windows 10: Add or Remove Title Bar in Firefox

Discus and support Add or Remove Title Bar in Firefox in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Add or Remove Title Bar in Firefox [img] Information The title bar is at the top of Firefox. It includes the Firefox icon in the top left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Add or Remove Title Bar in Firefox

How to: Add or Remove Title Bar in Firefox

Add or Remove Title Bar in Firefox [​IMG]
    Information The title bar is at the top of Firefox. It includes the Firefox icon in the top left corner, and the full title of the currently opened tab.

The title bar is not added by default in Firefox since it does take more space. If you like, you can add or remove the title bar.

This tutorial will show you how to add or remove the title bar in Firefox for your account in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.

EXAMPLE: Add or remove title bar in Firefox

Here's How:

1. Open Firefox.
    2. Click/tap on the Menu button
    , and click/tap on Customize. (see screenshot below)

3. Check (add) or uncheck (remove - default) Title Bar at the lower left for what you want, and click/tap on Done. (see screenshots below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Aug 9, 2016

2. Windows 10: Lag reveals the old windows 7 title bar!

Hello,

Firstly, Sorry for my basic english. Yesterday, when I want a close Firefox Browser(last version), I can see windows 7 title bar after clicking X (close) button. Just for a few second.

• My pc clear.
    • I dont have any virus.
    • Windows is up-to-date.

I can search on internet but just find that: windows 7 title bar

Same problem (like last two picture) but I dont have a any virus or malware etc..

How its happen? step by step:

• Using firefox(last version).
    • Than I want to be close firefox.
    • Click X (close) button. (on right top: minimize-maximize-close buttons)
    • Than when firefox start closing, just for a few second I can see windows 7 title bar. I mean, I can see old Windows 7 minimize-maximize-close buttons.

So why this is happen? Do you have any problem or did you see that before for any software like chrome,firefox,steam or just for any windows 10 app?

eliffbölükbaşı, Oct 26, 2019
  3. How to remove the icon from title bar

How to remove the icon from title bar in wpf , i have tried with some dll but i'm not getting the expected output.I need to just remove the icon from the title bar only, not from any other place. Can anyone please suggest
    any durable solution?

Adesh Kishore, Oct 26, 2019
  4. DJC
    djc Win User

Title Bar wont change

Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title
    bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions?

5. Firefox Location Bar

Use The Box that is checked

and remove search suggestions

Josey Wales, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Edwin Win User
    Firefox title bar is always GRAY in Windows 10!

I'm guessing you are referring to the Tab Bar, not the Title Bar.

Works for me!

Full path:
    C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xxxxxxxx.default\Chrome\userChrome.css

Edwin, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Add or Remove Title Bar in Firefox - Similar Threads - Add Remove Title

2. How to remove Firefox View button from Firefox Title Bar

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Firefox View button from Firefox Title Bar: [ATTACH]This post explains how to remove Firefox View button from Firefox title bar. Firefox View is a new feature of the Firefox browser that lets you sync browsed content across various devices using the same Firefox account. It is represented by a pinned tab that stays at...
  3. How to remove Tabs Search Arrow from Firefox Title Bar

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Tabs Search Arrow from Firefox Title Bar: [ATTACH]This post explains how to remove Tabs Search Arrow from Firefox title bar on a Windows 11/10 computer. When you open multiple tabs in the Firefox browser, the width of the tabs reduces to a certain extent to fit the maximum possible tabs in the title bar. This makes...
  4. Is it possible to remove the buttons that appear in the title bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to remove the buttons that appear in the title bar?: Is it possible to remove the buttons that appear in the title bar in Windows 10 on certain files? Such as zip or exe. They are very annoying and the functions they offer are either useless or easily obtainable with another method. Picture is attached, with arrows showing the...
  5. Add or Remove Search Tabs arrow button on Title bar in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Add or Remove Search Tabs arrow button on Title bar in Google Chrome: Starting with Google Chrome 89, a new Tab Search feature has been included that adds a Search Tabs (Ctrl+Shift+A) arrow button on the title bar of Google Chrome by default now that allows you to search over and close (X) currently open tabs. This tutorial will show you how...
  6. remove title bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    remove title bar: [ATTACH] Hi, I'm using atom and I already have a title bar so I wanted to remove the windows one. I tried autohotkey but the result wasn't great and I didn't find anything on google so I wanted to know if one you knew how to hide it. Thanks, have a great day !...
  7. Firefox title bar is always GRAY in Windows 10!

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox title bar is always GRAY in Windows 10!: Just had a clean install of Windows 10... and the title bar in Firefox is now gray! And it doesn't change when the window becomes active. I THOUGHT I followed instructions on how to get the color back in the Firefox title bar. In the Firefox Profile folder, I created a new...
  8. Remove Firefox Search Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Remove Firefox Search Bar: I didn't like the Firefox Search Bar. I rarely used it. It takes up valuable real estate that can be used by other ADD-ONS Icons. I Just do my searches directly in Bing or Google. To remove the Firefox Search Bar (this actually just moves it and stores it away, you can...
  9. Add or Remove Toolbar Items in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Toolbar Items in Firefox: How to: Add or Remove Toolbar Items in Firefox [img] Information Starting with Firefox Quantum (version 57), there is a new user interface (UI) called Photon. If you like, you can add or remove items for the toolbar and overflow menu to customize the toolbar how you...
  10. Add or Remove Search Bar in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Search Bar in Firefox: How to: Add or Remove Search Bar in Firefox [img] Information Starting with Firefox Quantum (version 57), you might see your search bar and your address bar combined into a single bar. New installs of Firefox Quantum will see this unified bar. If you prefer separate...