Windows 10: Add This PC to Desktop?

Discus and support Add This PC to Desktop? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The computer I upgraded had This PC on the Desktop, the clean install (after upgrade) computer does not. Where is the menu to add it to the Desktop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nigelmercier, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Add This PC to Desktop?

The computer I upgraded had This PC on the Desktop, the clean install (after upgrade) computer does not.

Where is the menu to add it to the Desktop?

:)

nigelmercier, Aug 14, 2015

2. how to disable the "Add Someone else to this PC" in user account settings

I want to prevent other people from creating another account which is not a family member. Could someone tell me if this is possible. Because I do not want other people who are not registered as a family member to access or create a user account with my
    computer.

DanellAralar, Aug 14, 2015
  3. how to disable the "Add Someone else to this PC" in user account settings

You can ensure no one is able to do that by making only your account be the Administrator only. Make sure other accounts are just users.

Open Start > Settings > Accounts > Family & other people

Select the other accounts

Click Change account type

Choose user then click OK

Andre Da Costa, Aug 14, 2015
  4. Add This PC to Desktop?

TairikuOkami, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Add This PC to Desktop?

1. Add This PC to Desktop? - Similar Threads - Add Desktop

2. How to find calculator.exe path and add shortcut to desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find calculator.exe path and add shortcut to desktop?: In Windows 11 how do I find the executable path to the calculator executable, then add a shortcut to the calculator on my windows desktop?This used to be easy under Windows 10! So far the only way I see to find and executable path is in the Task Manager, which is in and of...
  3. How to find calculator.exe path and add shortcut to desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find calculator.exe path and add shortcut to desktop?: In Windows 11 how do I find the executable path to the calculator executable, then add a shortcut to the calculator on my windows desktop?This used to be easy under Windows 10! So far the only way I see to find and executable path is in the Task Manager, which is in and of...
  4. add the show desktop button to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add the show desktop button to the taskbar: how do I add the show desktop button to the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-the-show-desktop-button-to-the-taskbar/1981a045-773b-4c7e-b297-9bf6f48a82ff
  5. add the show desktop button to the taskbar

add the show desktop button to the taskbar: how do I add the show desktop button to the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-the-show-desktop-button-to-the-taskbar/1981a045-773b-4c7e-b297-9bf6f48a82ff
  6. add the show desktop button to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to add different items to the task bar on Desktop 2/3 etc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add different items to the task bar on Desktop 2/3 etc?: I am trying to add new program windows to the task bar, but it is currently limited to 34 or so items on the main task bar of desktop 1, so i had to create the 2nd desktop, but the items in that taskbar, represent the programs from desktop 1... how can i add new programs to...
  8. How to add different items to the task bar on Desktop 2/3 etc?

How to add different items to the task bar on Desktop 2/3 etc?: I am trying to add new program windows to the task bar, but it is currently limited to 34 or so items on the main task bar of desktop 1, so i had to create the 2nd desktop, but the items in that taskbar, represent the programs from desktop 1... how can i add new programs to...
  9. How do I add the epson printeret-2810 logo to my desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I add the epson printeret-2810 logo to my desktop: How do I add the epson printer ET-2810 logo to my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-the-epson-printeret-2810-logo-to-my/33292688-cf2e-442e-8515-d2442760ad94
  10. How do I add the epson printeret-2810 logo to my desktop

How do I add the epson printeret-2810 logo to my desktop: How do I add the epson printer ET-2810 logo to my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-the-epson-printeret-2810-logo-to-my/33292688-cf2e-442e-8515-d2442760ad94