Windows 10: Add This PC to Desktop?

Discus and support Add This PC to Desktop? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The computer I upgraded had This PC on the Desktop, the clean install (after upgrade) computer does not. Where is the menu to add it to the Desktop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nigelmercier, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Add This PC to Desktop?

The computer I upgraded had This PC on the Desktop, the clean install (after upgrade) computer does not.

Where is the menu to add it to the Desktop?

:)

nigelmercier, Aug 14, 2015

2. how to disable the "Add Someone else to this PC" in user account settings

I want to prevent other people from creating another account which is not a family member. Could someone tell me if this is possible. Because I do not want other people who are not registered as a family member to access or create a user account with my
    computer.

DanellAralar, Aug 14, 2015
  3. how to disable the "Add Someone else to this PC" in user account settings

You can ensure no one is able to do that by making only your account be the Administrator only. Make sure other accounts are just users.

Open Start > Settings > Accounts > Family & other people

Select the other accounts

Click Change account type

Choose user then click OK

Andre Da Costa, Aug 14, 2015
  4. Add This PC to Desktop?

TairikuOkami, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Add This PC to Desktop?

1. Add This PC to Desktop? - Similar Threads - Add Desktop

2. Scaling my pictures to add to my Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scaling my pictures to add to my Desktop: Hello Is it possible to import my own pictures and scale them so that they are about quarter size on my desktop? Thanks in advance for any advice! With kind regards, Andy...
  3. how to add shortcut icon to desktop for a web page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to add shortcut icon to desktop for a web page: trying to put shortcut on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-shortcut-icon-to-desktop-for-a-web-page/abeaea90-d25d-4e33-8baa-aa19eb20e89a
  4. How to add widgets (with customizable options like resizing) on the desktop in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to add widgets (with customizable options like resizing) on the desktop in Windows 10?: I have finally upgraded myself to windows 10 from windows 7 after using the former partially. The greatest thing I loved windows 7 apart from speed, quickness, or no installation of unasked apps or software like candy crush saga, was of widgets or applets or desktop gadgets....
  5. How to add shortcut of Windows pre-installed apps on desktop?

How to add shortcut of Windows pre-installed apps on desktop?: My question refers to windows default apps, such as Calendar, Skype, Maps, etc. Please don't tell me right click and go to "Open file location" and so on ..because there is not such an option for these pre-installed apps! When you right click on them, there is no "Open file...
  6. Windows key + Ctrl + D: Add new virtual desktop.

Windows key + Ctrl + D: Add new virtual desktop.: Windows key + Ctrl + D: Add new virtual desktop. not one place on google tells you how to turn it off and if your playing an fps game it completely ruins it....
  7. how can i add a camera to my desktop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i add a camera to my desktop?: how can i add a camera to me desktop windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-add-a-camera-to-my-desktop/8d73bd68-441f-4299-8410-5287c3d06a0d
  8. Desktop, cannot add new folder

Desktop, cannot add new folder: Right click on desktop Move to "New Folder" Freezes up, cannot add a New Folder to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-cannot-add-new-folder/7f878ba3-b0f8-4a38-ac0b-460b1f960722
  9. How to add UPS battery, to desktop computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to add UPS battery, to desktop computer?: Win10 Version 1909 (OS Build 18.363.592). I have a Cyberpower CP850PFCLCD UPS, that I haven't plugged into USB yet- I don't install the Cyberpower control software, as this has played Havoc... with my old Win7 system AV in the past (kept trying to activate Hibernation, that...
  10. add a calendar to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add a calendar to desktop: add a calendar to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-calendar-to-desktop/b96a980c-d043-4515-9c88-0319329f18f9