Windows 10: Add This PC to Desktop?

Discus and support Add This PC to Desktop? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The computer I upgraded had This PC on the Desktop, the clean install (after upgrade) computer does not. Where is the menu to add it to the Desktop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nigelmercier, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Add This PC to Desktop?

The computer I upgraded had This PC on the Desktop, the clean install (after upgrade) computer does not.

Where is the menu to add it to the Desktop?

:)

nigelmercier, Aug 14, 2015

2. how to disable the "Add Someone else to this PC" in user account settings

I want to prevent other people from creating another account which is not a family member. Could someone tell me if this is possible. Because I do not want other people who are not registered as a family member to access or create a user account with my
    computer.

DanellAralar, Aug 14, 2015
  3. how to disable the "Add Someone else to this PC" in user account settings

You can ensure no one is able to do that by making only your account be the Administrator only. Make sure other accounts are just users.

Open Start > Settings > Accounts > Family & other people

Select the other accounts

Click Change account type

Choose user then click OK

Andre Da Costa, Aug 14, 2015
  4. Add This PC to Desktop?

TairikuOkami, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Add This PC to Desktop?

1. Add This PC to Desktop? - Similar Threads - Add Desktop

2. How to add Project Display option to Windows 10 Desktop Context Menu

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Project Display option to Windows 10 Desktop Context Menu: [ATTACH] [IMG]If you wish to wirelessly project your screen to an external display, Microsoft has added a feature to Project Display on a Windows 10 computer. They also allow the reverse of this where devices can project on a Windows 10 [...] This post How to add Project...
  3. Add a permanently delete option to Desktop Outlook right click menu

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Add a permanently delete option to Desktop Outlook right click menu: I often need to remove a lot of larger emails or other mail items in Desktop Outlook 2016 that I neither need nor want taking up storage. Windows has the "Permanently Delete" option available for almost every context menu and Shawn has a great Tutorial here for adding that...
  4. How do I add a printer icon to my windows 10 desktop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I add a printer icon to my windows 10 desktop?: I am not sure why they made it so hard but I cannot figure out how to add a printer icon to my windows 10 desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-printer-icon-to-my-windows-10/d5cdc98f-2a26-453f-bf78-e4073638fc73
  5. How to add Restart Start Menu to Context Menu on Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Restart Start Menu to Context Menu on Desktop: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 v1903 Update introduced several new features and enhancements. One of the under the hood changes is the separation of the Start Menu from the Explorer process. It is now an independent process. This process can be seen in [...] This post How to...
  6. How do I add multiple email accounts to Microsoft windows 10 mail app on a desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I add multiple email accounts to Microsoft windows 10 mail app on a desktop?: How do I add multiple email accounts to Microsoft windows 10 mail app on a desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-multiple-email-accounts-to-microsoft/b5205c4f-3f62-4cfc-9306-a3e9a4230d6c
  7. add program icon to desktop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    add program icon to desktop Windows 10: how to add program icons to desktop windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-program-icon-to-desktop-windows-10/a16825c2-2b65-41f9-8858-96a00e282bbd
  8. Why unable to add a new folder to desktop after latest update to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why unable to add a new folder to desktop after latest update to Windows 10 Pro: I cannot open a new folder on the desktop after the latest Windows 10 update. I cannot even execute a reset. Any ideas. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-unable-to-add-a-new-folder-to-desktop-after/5c90bb3f-9e90-4fad-8ac8-031261a2d4e1"
  9. How Do I Add Desktop Icon Win 10 For 2019 Network Profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I Add Desktop Icon Win 10 For 2019 Network Profile: I need this so I can turn my metered connection on and off without going thru a bunch of pages to get to it. I do not have a metered connection. I run an intensive online mmorpg that I do not want interrupted by Win10's updating. I want to choose when to update Win10 so I set...
  10. How Do I Add Desktop Icon Win 10 For 2019 Network Profile

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Add Desktop Icon Win 10 For 2019 Network Profile: I need this so I can turn my metered connection on and off without going thru a bunch of pages to get to it. I do not have a metered connection. I run an intensive online mmorpg that I do not want interrupted by Win10's updating. I want to choose when to update Win10 so I set...