Windows 10: Adding info in Windows 10 status bar?

Discus and support Adding info in Windows 10 status bar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; New Win10 user here, coming from Win7. I edit a lot of footage and like to know the video dimensions without right clicking each file and selecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BringMeASunkist, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Adding info in Windows 10 status bar?

New Win10 user here, coming from Win7.

I edit a lot of footage and like to know the video dimensions without right clicking each file and selecting "details". In Win7 it was displayed in the status bar, but in Win10 it doesn't look like it's here. Can I add info to this bar?

:)

BringMeASunkist, Dec 27, 2018

2. Unable to view status bar

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you able to access other icons on the task bar?

• Did you turned off, system icon?
    This might occur when the system icon is turned off.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search area on the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select the System option.

• Select Notification and action center.

• Select Turn on/off system icon.

• Turn on the icon which you want to view on your status bar.
    For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 27, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

Adding info in Windows 10 status bar?

AndreTen, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Adding info in Windows 10 status bar?

1. Adding info in Windows 10 status bar? - Similar Threads - Adding info status

2. Adding info in Windows 10 status bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding info in Windows 10 status bar?: New Win10 user here, coming from Win7. I edit a lot of footage and like to know the video dimensions without right clicking each file and selecting "details". In Win7 it was displayed in the status bar, but in Win10 it doesn't look like it's here. Can I add info to this...
  3. How to Enable or Disable Status Bar in File Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Status Bar in File Explorer in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The Windows File Explorer is pretty responsive and carries a lot of features. It allows a ton of customizations either by changing Settings or changing the value of a Registry key or Group Policy modification. Today, we are going to [...] This post How to Enable or...
  4. Battery icon not showin in Status Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery icon not showin in Status Bar: hello, I am having an odd issue with my battery icon in the taskbar on my Windows 10 Pro. I cannot see my battery level icon everytime I startup my laptop. My only solution is if I signed out and signed in again, it can be shown on my taskbar, otherwise it won´t work. I would...
  5. Battery Status Inon on task bar

Battery Status Inon on task bar: When I booted up my laptop today , the battery status icon was missing. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/battery-status-inon-on-task-bar/0245be42-c6cd-430e-a308-c9a3cf313942
  6. Can the Explorer status bar icons be hidden?

Can the Explorer status bar icons be hidden?: I like the information displayed by the status bar but I don't need these stupid little icons in the corner: [img] Can they be hidden? 79596
  7. Hide Icon of language on status bar

Hide Icon of language on status bar: In which way i can hide the icon language on status bar ?? Thank Hispa 12861
  8. no status bar with details during copying

in Windows 10 Support
    no status bar with details during copying: Hi, when i copy one or more files and folders from one HDD to another, or HDD to USB Stick, i can't see the status bar anymore, how much percent are already copied, which speed is used and remaining time. it comes up nothing. so i click copy then paste and nothing...
  9. How Do I Add Info To The Windows Explorer Status Bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Add Info To The Windows Explorer Status Bar?: I'm pretty new to W10 and still learning but something I want to do is add info to the bottom of the Windows Explorer window. I know there are options to use details panel and what not that will display to the side of the window but that's NOT what I want to do. If I remember...
  10. Remove Language in status bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Language in status bar: In status bar is present language in use: ENG or ITA etc.. In windows 7 its possible remove this and in windows 10 ? Thank Hispa 11956