Windows 10: adding information about a person

Discus and support adding information about a person in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; can I enter the obituary of a person ? Where should it be added?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PatriciaWilkinson1, Jun 14, 2019.

1. adding information about a person

can I enter the obituary of a person ? Where should it be added?

:)

PatriciaWilkinson1, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft: Additional steps to help keep personal information secure

Source: Additional steps to help keep your personal information secure - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Jun 14, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    qubit, Jun 14, 2019
  4. adding information about a person

Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

adding information about a person

1. adding information about a person - Similar Threads - adding information person

2. Information about DNS.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Information about DNS.: To,Microsoft CommunityHey Friend, this is Gavin Mathos here & using Windows 11 Version 22H2 OS.I would like to is it better to use ISP's default DNS or is it better to use 3rd Party DNS for getting Faster Internet Speeds. Which 3rd Part DNS is good to use I.e. Microsoft DNS...
  3. should i be concerned about personal information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    should i be concerned about personal information: If any personal information was stolen from my Xbox one for visiting a sketchy site by mistake would Microsoft notify me of it occurring ? I still have access to my Microsoft account but would like to know if i should take precautions?...
  4. should i be concerned about personal information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should i be concerned about personal information: If any personal information was stolen from my Xbox one for visiting a sketchy site by mistake would Microsoft notify me of it occurring ? I still have access to my Microsoft account but would like to know if i should take precautions?...
  5. should i be concerned about personal information

6. Delete Personal Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Personal Information: I have reset my laptop in order to sell it, but do not want to enter email and password. How do I bypass this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-personal-information/3122e683-27db-415e-a259-e79d3ad9191a
  7. Delete Personal Information

Delete Personal Information: I have reset my laptop in order to sell it, but do not want to enter email and password. How do I bypass this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-personal-information/3122e683-27db-415e-a259-e79d3ad9191a
  8. Delete Personal Information

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. gave personal information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    gave personal information: So i was browsing my computer and then i got a message that my computer has been hack. So there was a number and i called it. So the guy who i was talking said to open a site but before i did i check if it was a scam ,and it was .So i hung up. But now i am afraid because i...
  10. Personal information and ads on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    Personal information and ads on Twitter: We recently discovered that when you provided an email address or phone number for safety or security purposes (for example, two-factor authentication) this data may have inadvertently been used for advertising purposes, specifically in our Tailored Audiences and Partner...