Windows 10: adding information about a person

Discus and support adding information about a person in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; can I enter the obituary of a person ? Where should it be added?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PatriciaWilkinson1, Jun 14, 2019.

1. adding information about a person

can I enter the obituary of a person ? Where should it be added?

:)

PatriciaWilkinson1, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft: Additional steps to help keep personal information secure

Source: Additional steps to help keep your personal information secure - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Jun 14, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    qubit, Jun 14, 2019
  4. adding information about a person

Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

adding information about a person

1. adding information about a person - Similar Threads - adding information person

2. Hacked email. Personal information collected and sent to employer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacked email. Personal information collected and sent to employer.: Hi, It looks like my ex girlfriend who stole my laptop last year, sent an email from my account to my employer on 11th February 2019, of a very defamatory nature. I had believed that she had destroyed my laptop, so I dropped the police case against her in May 2018....
  3. Backing up then deleting all personal information

in Windows 10 Customization
    Backing up then deleting all personal information: How do I backup then delete all my information on this HP Laptop with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backing-up-then-deleting-all-personal-information/46567936-a9f9-424f-ade2-88e94ea22ee1
  4. INFORMATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    INFORMATION: THERE IS NO SOUND IN MY LAPTOP AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/information/1790d50f-a388-4d05-bbfe-2cb661889967
  5. Basic information about usb flash drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Basic information about usb flash drives: I want to use usb flash drives for creating rescue media for Windows 10 on my laptop and desktop. Is a certain type required? I know it has to be at least 4GB and think I read that it should be NTFS file system. Does a usb have to be formatted before using for this...
  6. Informing MS about a Virus NOT detected by Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Informing MS about a Virus NOT detected by Windows Defender: How do we inform MS about a virus on my system, that is NOT being detected/fixed by Windows Defender? Alan...
  7. About System Volume Information and Windows backup folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    About System Volume Information and Windows backup folder: In the C:\System Volume Information I have found a new folder: Windows Backup. I never used a backup software, so why this new folder? This occurs on Win 10 Pro 64bit....
  8. Information about how OneDrive works required?

in Windows 10 Support
    Information about how OneDrive works required?: Ive been experimenting with OneDrive for the last couple of days. I only have one device (my laptop) but I was thinking it might be handy to allow it to save my PC settings but mainly my favourites etc when I do a clean install of Windows 10. I enabled sync settings and...
  9. Important information about HERE apps on Windows Phone

in Windows 10 News
    Important information about HERE apps on Windows Phone: We’ve been developing mobile maps applications for about 10 years, since the first smartphones came with GPS. As the market evolves, we keep in step by introducing our apps for new operating systems while stopping support for others.Although the essence of the HERE apps lives...
  10. Microsoft: Additional steps to help keep personal information secure

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: Additional steps to help keep personal information secure: We’re committed to helping our users keep their personal information secure and private. A key part of our work is identifying and preventing unauthorized access to your Microsoft Account (including Outlook.com email and OneDrive) by anyone other than you. We’re taking an...