Windows 10: Adding system drivers to a ISO

Discus and support Adding system drivers to a ISO in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I downloaded a Win 10 ISO. Noticed it has no drivers for my PC. *cry It couldn't/wouldn't anyway! I created a drivers folder using the app Double... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by miata54, Nov 20, 2017.

1. miata54 Win User

Adding system drivers to a ISO

I downloaded a Win 10 ISO. Noticed it has no drivers for my PC. *cry It couldn't/wouldn't anyway! I created a drivers folder using the app Double Driver. If I burn this folder to my ISO DVD and at some point in time have to use the ISO to boot and install the OS, will Windows see this drivers folder and install it (them) at the same time?

Thanks

:)

miata54, Nov 20, 2017

2. adding drivers to windows 10 iso file

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that you cannot install Windows 10 ISO with injecting drivers into the ISO file as the Windows 10 ISO comes with basic drivers for installation and you have to install the drivers after the installation is complete.

Install, upgrade, & activate

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/install-upgrade-activate

Hope this information helps you.

Sudheendra S, Nov 20, 2017
  3. adding drivers to windows 10 iso file

yes you can include them if you use dism and the Windows 10 ADK for 1607 or 1511 and then build it your own way

just download the driver for the Intel RST Mass Storage Raid Controller and when you can save them to usb stick and then Point at the Intel RST Mass Storage Raid Controller drivers then they will bee in use

the_real_ChPh, Nov 20, 2017
  4. Adding system drivers to a ISO

Josey Wales, Nov 20, 2017
  5. Kari Win User
    Kari, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Adding system drivers to a ISO

1. Adding system drivers to a ISO - Similar Threads - Adding system drivers

2. Dism adding drivers/updates to Wim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dism adding drivers/updates to Wim: I read about adding drivers to a wim and updates. Does adding a driver replace an existing driver in the wim or does it just put it in the driver folder and you have it as an option later to choose? IE: hp driver for touchpad version 1, and you want to add/replace it with...
  3. Adding a scanner but driver unavailable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding a scanner but driver unavailable: Trying to connect plustek 3800 scanner to windows 10 but drivers are not compatible . Which driver should I download and how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-scanner-but-driver-unavailable/1963cf2d-0909-41e7-bf5b-eb993500ad1b
  4. Adding SSD with windows and drivers to PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adding SSD with windows and drivers to PC: Recently, I took the SSD out of my old laptop so that I could put it in my desktop pc and hand the laptop over to my sister. I plan to move important data over to my HDD temporarily so that I can wipe the SSD. The SSD currently has Windows 10 along with Intel and Nvidia...
  5. System driver

System driver: Good day, am victor. I have successfully changed my hard disk and the computer engineer drive the system but i want go back to the manufacturers format, drives and applications and software in it. How it was when i bought the laptop. How do i do that? Asus X407U 1Tb 4Gb...
  6. Adding nvme to existing system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adding nvme to existing system: I slowly building me new computer. I have purchased a nvme to add to pcie connection on underside motherboard. I will be keeping existing drive for storage an nvme just for operating system. Not sure hiw I should proceed, I’m thinking install nvme disconnect hdd...
  7. Adding a network configuration to a Win10 custom ISO for organization.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding a network configuration to a Win10 custom ISO for organization.: IE Adding DNS servers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-network-configuration-to-a-win10-custom/f48a6c20-125f-4d2d-abae-4be84fc149b8
  8. adding printer driver to computer

adding printer driver to computer: How do I add a driver to my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-printer-driver-to-computer/ed9e16b1-8113-4c98-9ff4-b7837d8691a5
  9. Wake UP Systems IN AD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wake UP Systems IN AD: Hi All , Kindly suggest , is there any way for waking up systems in Active Directory. Mcafee EPO we have this option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wake-up-systems-in-ad/3e97f9c0-d184-4fee-8ece-4acf33f01544"
  10. Purge all added drivers?

Purge all added drivers?: Dell Inspiron 15R N5110 with clean Windows 10 install. I had a problem with drivers for an Alfa Wi-Fi device, tried alternative Alfa devices and drivers, then settled on one from TP-Link. I would like to make sure I have removed all the drivers I tried, is there a way to...