Windows 10: Address Bar On Screen

Discus and support Address Bar On Screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, so recently I spilled water on my keyboard, and it's fine now, but in the process of the keyboard spamming inputs, going crazy, this weird Address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pereiragAA, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Address Bar On Screen

Hey, so recently I spilled water on my keyboard, and it's fine now, but in the process of the keyboard spamming inputs, going crazy, this weird Address bar came up on my taskbar. Does anyone know how to remove it? Thanks.

submitted by /u/pereiragAA
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pereiragAA, Mar 8, 2020

2. delete address bar history

Hi,

Due to the limited information shared on your post regarding the drop-down list in Internet Explorer address bar, we would like to ask for additional information to help us identify the steps to solve your concern. Please answer the following:

• What is the current build and version of the Windows 10 device that you are using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you referring to the automatic search when typing in the address bar?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 8, 2020
  3. brummyfan Win User
    IE11 address bar suggestions

Hi,
    Go to Internet Options, click Autocomplete Settings in Content tab, tick "Suggesting URLs" box and click OK.

Address Bar On Screen [​IMG]

brummyfan, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Address Bar On Screen

Address bar (top screen) & task bar (bottom screen) keep disappearing

Most likely Tablet Mode, as dmholt57 suggests.

Turn On or Off Tablet Mode in Windows 10

Another posibility is accidentally pressing F11 which switches a browser to full screen mode.

Bree, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Address Bar On Screen

1. Address Bar On Screen - Similar Threads - Address Bar Screen

2. Search files progression bar on address bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search files progression bar on address bar: on windows 7 / windows 10 when you done a search in file explorer as it searched a green bar moved across the address bar - i liked this . In windows 11 all you get is the spinning circle on the top left . does anyone know how I can changed it back to the bar going across the...
  3. Search files progression bar on address bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search files progression bar on address bar: on windows 7 / windows 10 when you done a search in file explorer as it searched a green bar moved across the address bar - i liked this . In windows 11 all you get is the spinning circle on the top left . does anyone know how I can changed it back to the bar going across the...
  4. Address Bar issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Address Bar issues: When I type in my address bar on any browser up pops a box with emoji, cut, copy, paste, etc. See picture. It will not go away even after I change tabs. Is there a fix for this? Just started today!!...
  5. Address Bar issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Address Bar issues: When I type in my address bar on any browser up pops a box with emoji, cut, copy, paste, etc. See picture. It will not go away even after I change tabs. Is there a fix for this? Just started today!!...
  6. Chorome address bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Chorome address bar: I am having this circle symbol next to the address bar and cannot change it. Any one can help to explain what is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chorome-address-bar/5f83a992-bc1d-4e69-96f1-fbd0197a5882
  7. Address bar.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Address bar.: When trying to open Yahoo the name in the address bar changes and won't open the page. Anyone else have this trouble? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/address-bar/f58d49e6-b05b-4f8b-accf-00944b0c8c3b
  8. mouse disappears on screen and appears in address bar and in settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse disappears on screen and appears in address bar and in settings: hello my mouse pad (asus) is working . However my curser is disappearing on screen and only working in setting or on bar. help tried almost everything...
  9. Address bar (top screen) & task bar (bottom screen) keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Address bar (top screen) & task bar (bottom screen) keep disappearing: Quite suddenly the address and menu bars at top of screen, and entire task bar with program tabs at bottom of screen keep disappearing. The only way to see them is to hover the mouse over the extreme bottom or top edge of the screen but they only remain for a fraction of a...
  10. IE11 address bar suggestions

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 address bar suggestions: I prefer IE11 over edge but one thing I noticed is when I start typing an address or search term in the address bar I only get a list of some historical sites. There is no drop down showing any suggestions (which I see on my other Windows 7 machine). If I type a word and...