Windows 10: Adminstrator Prompt

Discus and support Adminstrator Prompt in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, my desktop no longer displays the administrator prompt when I need to sign in as an administrator. Instead of appearing, all I get is my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nothinglikethes, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Adminstrator Prompt

Hello, my desktop no longer displays the administrator prompt when I need to sign in as an administrator. Instead of appearing, all I get is my desktop background picture, and it just freezes there. If anyone can help that would be awesome!

:)

nothinglikethes, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Bree Win User

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

• Windows logo on a black screen
    • circling dots appear beneath the logo
    • light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    • a command prompt window (very briefly)
    • the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

3. cadaveca Win User
    Subsystem ID mismatch

Run atiwinflash from the DOS prompt in Windows. Follow the steps listed in the HD6950 mod article for DOS flashing.

cadaveca, Aug 23, 2018
  4. cwtech Win User

Adminstrator Prompt

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Adminstrator Prompt

1. Adminstrator Prompt - Similar Threads - Adminstrator Prompt

2. how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?: this morning i installed two updates for Windows 11 home. After installing the updates i tried to update my graphic driver. when pressing to update the graphics driver, it took 5 minutes to load then said "windows cannot access the specified path or file. you may not have the...
  3. how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?: this morning i installed two updates for Windows 11 home. After installing the updates i tried to update my graphic driver. when pressing to update the graphics driver, it took 5 minutes to load then said "windows cannot access the specified path or file. you may not have the...
  4. How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...: Windows 11 updated Windows 10 last year when it came out. Just installed all new updates today 4-11-2024, andnow it only shows that I must use Administraol Control with user ID and password, it never did that before.Please help. Now when I try to install an App, it always...
  5. How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...

How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...: Windows 11 updated Windows 10 last year when it came out. Just installed all new updates today 4-11-2024, andnow it only shows that I must use Administraol Control with user ID and password, it never did that before.Please help. Now when I try to install an App, it always...
  6. How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?: There's no option to run it as administrator, not even one in the advanced properties or compatibility tab.I usually run my games in administrator mode since my keyboard is extremely delayed, and running it inadministrator mode fixes that issue....
  7. How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?

How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?: There's no option to run it as administrator, not even one in the advanced properties or compatibility tab.I usually run my games in administrator mode since my keyboard is extremely delayed, and running it inadministrator mode fixes that issue....
  8. Family safety child adminstrator error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family safety child adminstrator error: I am having an issue with family safety showing my child as having administrator access, which is not true. This seems to be a serious issue with a lot of people and I want to know if Microsoft is going to fix the issue or not. If they aren't going to fix the issue then maybe...
  9. Family safety child adminstrator error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety child adminstrator error: I am having an issue with family safety showing my child as having administrator access, which is not true. This seems to be a serious issue with a lot of people and I want to know if Microsoft is going to fix the issue or not. If they aren't going to fix the issue then maybe...
  10. Family safety child adminstrator error