Windows 10: Download Windows 10 ISO File

Discus and support Download Windows 10 ISO File in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Download Windows 10 ISO File How to Download Official Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft If you need to install or reinstall Windows 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Download Windows 10 ISO File

How to: Download Windows 10 ISO File

How to Download Official Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft

If you need to install or reinstall Windows 10, you can use the Media Creation Tool from Microsoft to download a Windows 10 ISO file that you can use to create your own installation media using either a DVD/Blu-ray.

This tool provides the best download experience for customers running Windows 7, 8.1 and 10.

This tutorial will show you how to download an official Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft directly or by using the Media Creation Tool.

You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to run the Media Creation Tool.

Windows 10 System Requirements

If you would like to download a 90-day evaluation of Windows 10 Enterprise, then:
    Contents
    • Option One: To Download Windows 10 Home or Pro ISO using Media Creation Tool
    • Option Two: To Download Windows 10 Education ISO using Media Creation Tool
    • Option Three: To Directly Download Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft
    • Option Four: To Directly Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO from Microsoft

OPTION ONE [/i] To Download Windows 10 Home or Pro ISO using Media Creation Tool
    An ISO file from the Media Creation Tool (MCT) uses sources\install.esd which is a compressed version of install.wim, but can still be used as a source image for DISM.

Before you begin, make sure you have:

1. An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
    2. Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.

ISO file for Windows 10 version 1909 build 18363.418 is currently available for download using this option as of November 12, 2019.

1 Click/tap on the Download button below, and click/tap on the Download tool now button at Microsoft's site. (see screenshot below)

(Windows 10 version 1903)

Download

Download Windows 10 ISO File [​IMG]

2 Save the MediaCreationTool1909.exe file (version 10.0.18362.418) to your desktop, and run it.

3 If prompted by UAC, click/tap on Yes.

4 Click/tap on Accept for the license terms. (see screenshot below)

5 Select (dot) Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC, and click/tap on Next. (see screenshot below)

6 Uncheck the Use the recommended options for this PC box. (see screenshot below)

Leaving the Use the recommended options for this PC box checked will have the Media Creation Tool download an ISO that's the same language, edition, and architecture as the current PC.

7 Select the Language, Edition, and 32-bit (x86), 64-bit (x64), or both (32-bit and 64-bit in same ISO) Architecture you want for the ISO file, and click/tap on Next. (see screenshot below)

The Windows 10 option includes both the Home and Pro editions. The product key you enter during installation (Windows Setup) is what determines which edition gets installed.

If you select both for the Architecture, you will need to use at least an 8 GB USB flash drive if creating Windows 10 USB installation media with the ISO.

Your product key determines if Home or Pro gets installed during Windows Setup.

If you skip entering a product key during Windows Setup, then you will be prompted to select to install the Home or Pro edition.

8 Select (dot) ISO file, and click/tap on Next. (see screenshot below)

9 Select where you would like to save the ISO file to, type in a name you want for the ISO file, and click/tap on Save. (see screenshot below)

10 The Windows 10 ISO file will now begin to download. (see screenshot below)

11 When the download has finished, click/tap on the link where you selected to save the ISO file at to open that location, and click/tap on Finish. (see screenshot below)

OPTION TWO [/i] To Download Windows 10 Education ISO using Media Creation Tool
    An ISO file from the Media Creation Tool (MCT) uses sources\install.esd which is a compressed version of install.wim, but cannot be used as a source image for DISM.

Before you begin, make sure you have:

1. Your Windows product key (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx).
    2. An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
    3. Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.

ISO file for Windows 10 version 1909 build 18363.418 is currently available for download using this option as of November 12, 2019.

1 Click/tap on the Download button below, and click/tap on the Download tool now button at Microsoft's site. (see screenshot below)

Download

2 Save the MediaCreationTool1909.exe file (version 10.0.18362.418) to your desktop, and run it.

3 If prompted by UAC, click/tap on Yes.

4 Click/tap on Accept for the license terms. (see screenshot below)

5 Enter the product key for your Windows 10 Education, and click/tap on Next. (see screenshot below)

6 Select (dot) ISO file, and click/tap on Next. (see screenshot below)

7 Select where you would like to save the ISO file to, type in a name you want for the ISO file, and click/tap on Save. (see screenshot below)

8 The Windows 10 Education ISO file will now begin to download. (see screenshot below)

9 When the download has finished, select where you selected to save the ISO file at, and click/tap on Finish. (see screenshot below)

OPTION THREE [/i] To Directly Download Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft

1 Open Microsoft Edge.

2 Go to: Download Windows 10

3 Press F12 to open Developer Tools, or open the "Settings and more" menu and click/tap on F12 Developer Tools. (see screenshot below)

4 Click/tap on the Undock (Ctrl+P) button
    in Developer Tools. (see screenshot below)

5 Click/tap on the Emulation tab in the undocked Developer Tools, select either Apple Safari (iPad) or Micosoft Edge - Windows 10 Mobile in the User agent string drop menu. (see screenshot below)

6 Select the Windows 10 edition you want to download, and click/tap on Confirm. (see screenshot below)

7 Select the language you want for Windows 10, and click/tap on Confirm. (see screenshot below)

8 Click/tap on the 32-bit Download or 64-bit Download button to download the 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 10 ISO file you want. (see screenshot below)

9 Click/tap on Save to start downloading the Windows 10 ISO file. (see screenshots below)

10 When the Windows 10 ISO file has finished downloading, you can click/tap on View downloads to find it. (see screenshot below)

11 If you like, click/tap on the Dock (Ctrl+P) button
    in Developer Tools. (see screenshot below)

12 You can now close Microsoft Edge if you like.

OPTION FOUR [/i] To Directly Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO from Microsoft
    Windows Insiders to quickly identify the latest Insider Preview releases for PC, Server, IoT, and SDKs as well as ISO images.

How to Get Windows Insider Fast Ring ISO image for latest build

1 Click/tap on the Download button below to go to the Microsoft site below, select the ISO you want, and click/tap on Confirm. (see screenshot below).

(Client Insider Preview)

Download

OR

(Advanced Options for more Insider Preview editions and builds to select from)

Download

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Aug 3, 2016
  2. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Oct 26, 2019
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

The one @Liquid Cool actually linked gives u a Microsoft.com link for a iso file (or it does for Windows 7).

puma99dk|, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Reefer86 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

I found a link on the official Microsoft site for direct download, helps those that are still waiting for the invitation to download from the taskbar.

Download the tool for 64bit or 32bit. Home and Pro versions, also N versions also. Upgrade or iso version for clean install, although for clean install product would be needed. (this is given after upgrade)

Options available are

Upgrade now and direct ISO File download

You cant install via ISO, first you must upgrade via the link then after upgrade, get your new key for windows 10. then you can install from disc.

You need the serial from the upgrade.

YOU MUST UPGRADE FIRST.

Download Windows 10

I have already downloaded the ISO and is fully working, below is an image of the upgrade downloading now.

EDIT:

Clean install from USB.

How to clean install Windows 10 from a USB drive

Download Windows 10 ISO File wiondows10.jpg

SPREAD THE WORD!

Reefer86, Oct 26, 2019
  6. puma99dk| Win User
    Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

U can't use Rufus to download Windows 7 *Roll :roll: there was a Media Creator Tool out for it, but it's not anymore u need a legal key to be able to download Win7.

puma99dk|, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Download Windows 10 ISO File - Similar Threads - Download ISO File

2. Can't download the windows 10 iso file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download the windows 10 iso file: Hello,When I try to download the windows 10 iso with the language "English International" from the website it denies it by saying:"We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service."I am using the...
  3. Can't download the windows 10 iso file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download the windows 10 iso file: Hello,When I try to download the windows 10 iso with the language "English International" from the website it denies it by saying:"We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service."I am using the...
  4. Windows 10 ISO File Wont Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 ISO File Wont Download: I've been at 0% for about 45 minutes now. I've tried restarting the download. I've done the SFC scan now / repair stuff I saw in another thread but to no avail. My windows is totally up to date as well.I also can't install any Xbox app products, they just give me an error....
  5. Windows 10 ISO File Wont Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 ISO File Wont Download: I've been at 0% for about 45 minutes now. I've tried restarting the download. I've done the SFC scan now / repair stuff I saw in another thread but to no avail. My windows is totally up to date as well.I also can't install any Xbox app products, they just give me an error....
  6. Windows 10 ISO File Wont Download

7. iso file download

iso file download: hi! i have been stuck on bsod and i’m pretty sure the only available option is for me to download the iso file for windows. is there any possible way i could download it on my phone or ipad because i don’t have any other computers i could borrow or anything?...
  8. Question on Downloading the Windows 10 ISO file

Question on Downloading the Windows 10 ISO file: Hi, I used the following tutorial to download the current Windows 10 iso file using the Media Creation Tool Download Windows 10 ISO File I followed everything exactly using Option One for Windows 10 Home. The questions I have relate to point 9 which says -: 9. Select where...
  9. Question on Downloading the Windows 10 ISO file

in Windows 10 Support
    Question on Downloading the Windows 10 ISO file: Hi, I used the following tutorial to download the current Windows 10 iso file using the Media Creation Tool Download Windows 10 ISO File I followed everything exactly using Option One for Windows 10 Home. The questions I have relate to point 9. 9. Select where you would like...
  10. Windows 10 iso file download?

Windows 10 iso file download?: Hi guys. I know this has been discussed before, but please help a guy out *Smile I'm dealing with some app deadlines. Can you give me the direct download link for the win10 latest update iso? I have all the necessary activation codes etc, Thanks a lot,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. which one ISO Image · Point to the Windows 10 ISO file

3. windows lean

4. download windows 10 iso file for windows phone,
  5. https://www.howtogeek.com/427223/how-to-download-a-windows-10-iso-without-the-media-creation-tool/,
  6. save the mediacreationtool1909.exe file (version 10.0.18362.418) to your desktop and run it