Windows 10: Advance Programs & Features is blank

Discus and support Advance Programs & Features is blank in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I'm runing a Windows 10 pro x64, 1709 and I can't install the component to have remote server administration. The optional program feature is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fmartel, Mar 26, 2018.

1. fmartel Win User

Advance Programs & Features is blank

Hello, I'm runing a Windows 10 pro x64, 1709 and I can't install the component to have remote server administration. The optional program feature is blank.
    I've tried several "fixes & solutions" (WinFix 10, Microsoft "Fix It" tool, sfc /scannow, some manual updates...)
    none of them worked...

Advance Programs & Features is blank [​IMG]

Please help.
    Thank you.
    Hava a nice day.

:)

fmartel, Mar 26, 2018

2. Windows 10 Update status

Still running Win 10 1703 OS Build 15063.483.

Yes I meant Turn Windows Features on and off.

Note: I tried reinstalling Apple icloud thinking maybe...... The results are minimal but are an improvement I think. The action and results listed below:

Initial Startup -

-Programs & Features = list of installed programs.

-View Installed Updates = message "no updates installed".

-Turn Windows features on or off = blank screen.

Restart -

-Programs & Features = list of installed programs.

-View Installed Updates = list of installed updates

-Turn Windows features on or off = message "Please Wait", busy circle, then blank with no further action.

JimStewart1, Mar 26, 2018
  3. Missing Programs and Features after formatting my hard drive

That is normal, your Programs and Features is normally blank after formatting your hard disk. There are some exceptions in Windows 10 regarding the bundled apps though. So, you will see some preinstalled apps in Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 26, 2018
  4. spunk Win User

spunk, Mar 26, 2018
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Mar 26, 2018
  6. fmartel Win User
    @Brink Thank you ! it was Trusted installer that was turned off...

fmartel, Mar 26, 2018
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. I'm glad we could help. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Advance Programs & Features is blank - Similar Threads - Advance Programs Features

2. Fixing Blank Windows Features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing Blank Windows Features: So Im not sure why but my windows seems to a bit corrupt/broken since the windows Features doesn't show anything when opened and I tried everything from DISM to sfc, I even downloaded a windows.iso to use as an image for DISM and even then it didn't work. and I mean the DISM...
  3. windows feature is blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows feature is blank: i need to access my windows feature to see if my .net framework is working since i can't install my discord. whenever i try to install discord, it says i need to instal .net framework 4.5 or higher but when i try to install, it says i already have it. it says i need to turn...
  4. windows features blank

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows features blank: windows features is blank for me no matter what windows module installer mode is on automatic or manual, i tried disabling it and restarting it many times aswell but nothing worked, is there a way to enable direct play without using windows features or is there a way to fix...
  5. blank program icon

in Windows 10 Support
    blank program icon: groove music icon keeps disappearing and shows a blank white page. i've tried to re-install but when i restart my computer it goes blank again. anybody know how to fix this? 167138
  6. Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs and Features: Ever since Windows 10 did its automatic update, which should be illegal I never asked it to update and I even tried turning the feature off but it updated anyways, now when I look under Programs and Features it shows that I have a total of 15 programs installed on my...
  7. Windows Features is blank

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Features is blank: Turn Windows on or off is just blank. I tried a few different forums for answers but none work. Any help? submitted by /u/Dependent-Macaroon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6op5i/windows_features_is_blank/
  8. programs & features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programs & features: There are several programs on my laptop that seem like they might be unnecessary but I'm not sure. For instance, there are 2 programs called Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable - Version 11.0.61030.0. They were both installed on the same date in 2018 - but one says...
  9. Programs and features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs and features: The list of windows settings is extensive. Is there a default setting or a list of items that must be left on in order to keep the basic Win10 programs running. I would like to shut down anything that is burning Ram that I don't need. Cortina is the biggest user of Ram...
  10. Turn on/off features blank

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turn on/off features blank: Hi all, really stumped on this one device is a windows 10 surface tablet (LTSB), that was working fine on a domain. Linked to a WSUS, and has sccm installed. I went into windows turn windows features on and off and enabled asp.net 4.5 or was it 4.6 and rebooted, now...