Windows 10: After 1903 update, display corrupted

Discus and support After 1903 update, display corrupted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After updating old PC with NVidia GTX 1050 ti (latest drivers) the logon screen is fine, but after login I see this. It's a mess. Unable to attempt fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hugh Jorgenn, Jul 27, 2019.

1. After 1903 update, display corrupted

After updating old PC with NVidia GTX 1050 ti (latest drivers) the logon screen is fine, but after login I see this. It's a mess. Unable to attempt fix as text is often unreadable.

After 1903 update, display corrupted 25118edb-fa27-43dc-b388-7f5ec08be3e2?upload=true.jpg

:)

Hugh Jorgenn, Jul 27, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jul 27, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

After 1903 update, display corrupted

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

After 1903 update, display corrupted

1. After 1903 update, display corrupted - Similar Threads - 1903 update display

2. 2004 update corrupting display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2004 update corrupting display: An older PC with a geForce 610 graphics card and fully current drivers, with a VGA monitor. Following the update to 2004 the display - previously fine - has repeated vertical lines. I've tried changing the resolution, restarting etc etc no better. In fact I've had to use...
  3. Windows 10 - 1903 Update Profile Corrupted

Windows 10 - 1903 Update Profile Corrupted: Ive had 2 attempts and installing from 1803 (OS Build 17134.950) to 1903. Both times it has corrupted my profile and logged in using a temporary one i.e. name.000. Basically most of my files are gone and outlook doesn't work (cant find data files) etc etc. I use my PC for...
  4. Windows breaks display drivers after update from 1803 to 1903

Windows breaks display drivers after update from 1803 to 1903: So after Windows forced me to update it to the new functional update, my display drivers broke and I wasn't able to see anything beyond the motherboard launch process/boot loader. The computer was working completely fine, since I was able to type my password to log-in, press...
  5. SFC /scannow after installing 1903 update produces corrupted unrepairable files

SFC /scannow after installing 1903 update produces corrupted unrepairable files: Once the Windows 1903 update was completed, I scanned my PC with sfc /scannow, which produced the following CBS.log file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mdyHytDpBo97RgW639FGm6vZcubK3G_T/view along with the message on the screen: Corrupted files were found, however the...
  6. Windows no longer display chinese, japanese, etc.. after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows no longer display chinese, japanese, etc.. after 1903 update: Hi, after I update Windows to 1903, it no longer display chinese, japanese... and appear as squares instead on some apps and games. It still does display it correctly on Settings some apps like Chrome and UWP apps. This is how it looks like: [ATTACH] I installed chinese...
  7. Windows no longer display chinese, japanese, etc.. after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows no longer display chinese, japanese, etc.. after 1903 update: Hi, after I update Windows to 1903, it no longer display chinese, japanese... and appear as squares instead on some apps and games. It still does display it correctly on Settings some apps like Chrome and UWP apps. This is how it looks like: [ATTACH] I installed chinese...
  8. File system index corruption after Win10 1903 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File system index corruption after Win10 1903 update: I have Windows 10 Home, running smoothly for more than 1 year. However, the system became extremely slow (HDD keep reading) when I was moving a shortcut on Desktop - just re-locate. After reboot (took 15mins each) twice (by coincidence, KB4503293 and KB4503308 installed and...
  9. Issues with Display after 1903 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Display after 1903 update: After i upgraded my Windows 10 to 1903v, my graphics card ( NVIDIA 105M ) randomly stop working some times, and even when I'm browsing the internet I'm getting a black bars sometimes and i have never saw this bug in 1809v. - I tried clean GPU installation. - restarting the...
  10. Corrupted display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Corrupted display: I've had my new Win 10 PC (Intel i7, 6700K, 4.0 GHz, 32 GB, Asus Z170 Pro4 mobo) for a week. I think I'm going to have to return it as I get this sort of result whenever I drag the side of a folder to resize it: [img] Any advice on the likely cause would be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows updates windows 1903 broken and corrupt

2. window 1903 corrupt graphic

3. windows 10 1903 update corrupted graphics