Windows 10: After 1903 update my Welcome screen seems out of focus

Discus and support After 1903 update my Welcome screen seems out of focus in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Howdy, I am running Windows 10 on an HP All-In-One computer. After installing the new 1903 feature update I notice that while starting up my Welcome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 2harts4ever, Jun 5, 2019.

1. After 1903 update my Welcome screen seems out of focus

Howdy,

I am running Windows 10 on an HP All-In-One computer. After installing the new 1903 feature update I notice that while starting up my Welcome Page which displays my photo and 'Welcome' has a photo or something but it is out of focus. Is this by design or do other folks have the same problem?

Thanks and regards,

:)

2harts4ever, Jun 5, 2019
  2. Cottsnr Win User

Windows 10 version 1903 Welcome screen

Having converted to Win 10 version 1903 the background picture is now out of focus. My personal photo is still sharp.

Suggestions to correct this - lock screen does not seem to provide a solution

Cottsnr, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

After 1903 update my Welcome screen seems out of focus

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

After 1903 update my Welcome screen seems out of focus

1. After 1903 update my Welcome screen seems out of focus - Similar Threads - 1903 update Welcome

2. Start Screen out of focus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start Screen out of focus: Last Windows 10 update caused my Start Screen to be out of focus. Is there a fix for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-screen-out-of-focus/9e5459ca-c6a3-4162-9b4a-a71670842c95
  3. Out of focus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Out of focus: Hello. A few days ago (09/09/19, there abouts) I started noticing text/icons in my desktop windows falling out of focus. At first it seem to be mainly be the text, now it seems to have progressed to the icons and the complete window dialouge/frame in whole. [ATTACH] As...
  4. Screen out of focus

Screen out of focus: Today I am witnessing for the first time two thin lines around one third up from the bottom of my screen and at the bottom almost a third along the bottom line is broken dots. The words written inside this area are two toned and inverted plus all the writing or icons in the...
  5. Windows 10 1903 Welcome Screen Blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1903 Welcome Screen Blurry: Sujata Moktan – The following update did not work, Press Windows key + R key. Type “devmgmt,msc” and click OK. Expand Display Adapter. Double-click on the Graphics Card. (Intel ® HD Graphics) In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Update Driver. Restart the...
  6. Welcome Screen after 19023 Update

Welcome Screen after 19023 Update: Hi, after updating Win 10 Home 64 bit to 1903 when I boot the system up the Task Bar will load but the Welcome screen gets stuck and the wallpaper doesn't show. I have it set to Solid Color rather than an image. I can still access programs from the icons on the Task Bar and...
  7. Why is the the background picture on the sign-in screen out of focus after 1903 update?.

Why is the the background picture on the sign-in screen out of focus after 1903 update?.: After the 1903 update the background picture on the sign-in screen is out of focus. Weird ... I know. Any idea how to fix this strange occurrence? FYI, I am referring to the sign-in screen discussed in this article....
  8. Focus Assistant on 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus Assistant on 1903: Greetings. Can anyone help me figure out how the Focus assistant in Windows 10 build 1903 works exactly? Because right now I have it to"off" in the Setting menu, but everytime I do stuff it turns itself "on" by its own and keeps reminding me that "notifications will remain...
  9. Windows 10 version 1903 Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 version 1903 Welcome screen: Having converted to Win 10 version 1903 the background picture is now out of focus. My personal photo is still sharp. Suggestions to correct this - lock screen does not seem to provide a solution...
  10. My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen

My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen: I have a single account on my Windows 10 PC .There was some problem with Stop Code which occurred only once in a day so i ignored it but after some time my pc started showing this problem,everytime i operate my pc it shows the 'welcome' message but suddenly it says 'signing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. welcome screen out of focus

2. windows screen on startup out of focus

3. eelcome screen

4. welcome screen image out of focus,
  5. out of focus,
  6. picture on my welcome screen is out of focus Elite book,
  7. win 10 start out of focus,
  8. win10 startup photo is out of focus,
  9. my welcome screen picture out ot fous,
  10. windows welcome screen out of focus,
  11. out of focus picture on startup,