Windows 10: after the update 1903 data keep getting erased

Discus and support after the update 1903 data keep getting erased in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after the update none of the microsoft applications are opening, after the every reboot even 3rd party apps data keep getting erased .settings keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KarthikK S, Jun 14, 2019.

1. after the update 1903 data keep getting erased

after the update none of the microsoft applications are opening, after the every reboot even 3rd party apps data keep getting erased .settings keep changing to default haven't tried rollback yet.

:)

KarthikK S, Jun 14, 2019

2. Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Source: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...ce-data-eraser

Cluster Head, Jun 14, 2019
  3. p_o_s_pc Win User
    Finally! An alternative to eraser...

it looks much cleaner then the eraser so that is a big step up.

p_o_s_pc, Jun 14, 2019
  4. after the update 1903 data keep getting erased

Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

after the update 1903 data keep getting erased

1. after the update 1903 data keep getting erased - Similar Threads - update 1903 data

2. Data erased after pc reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data erased after pc reset: I wanted to know that after pc reset on windows 10 I selected to retain my files. So does files on my desktop and downloads folder gets deleted? Also if it gets deleted is there any way to get those files back after resetting?...
  3. Data erased after pc reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data erased after pc reset: I wanted to know that after pc reset on windows 10 I selected to retain my files. So does files on my desktop and downloads folder gets deleted? Also if it gets deleted is there any way to get those files back after resetting?...
  4. Data erased after pc reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Apps getting erased after updates

Apps getting erased after updates: This is with regards to the problem I am facing that is after windows getting updated the apps and the data gets erased automatically and have to download it again and sign in to my accounts again this is happening since last 2 updates....
  6. Erasing all the data.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Erasing all the data.: What rubbish is this ? How can Microsoft do this without prior info or notice ? Do you even know how much crucial data can be on someone's laptop ? I'm having windows 10 and last night it got updated after that when I opened it in the morning all the data was erased. I mean...
  7. After 1903 Update keep getting Windows Security IT ERROR message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After 1903 Update keep getting Windows Security IT ERROR message: Did the 1903 undate but sometimes, especially after a scan - I get this error message. WHY and how do I fix it?? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-1903-update-keep-getting-windows-security-it/c896c249-9cb9-4a49-82c8-034de5270485"
  8. Drives data erased after May update

Drives data erased after May update: Hello everyone. So I recently installed a new HDD in my system, wich caused windows to loose it's boot record somehow, no restore methods working, and I had to re-install my full version of windows again, and it updated itself to version 1903. I have a NVME drive for the...
  9. Update erased system files, personal data.

Update erased system files, personal data.: Our windows 10 pc updated this morning and erased all of our personal data and some critical system files. When it starts up now we get the usual start up screen then it goes to the please wait loading screen for about 30 min or so before going to a blank desktop. The...
  10. Recover Erased Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Erased Data: Recover Erased Data [ATTACH] Allows users to rescue deleted files from FAT16, FAT32, EXTFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+ and HFX Can be easily used over USB flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, etc. Easily rescue deleted files from Mac and Windows operating system with...