Windows 10: All else fails

Discus and support All else fails in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please help! I upgraded win 7 to win 10, it started having problems. At first it was fine, when all of the sudden it got into a repair loop, i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FarisGamers, Dec 27, 2017.

1. All else fails

Please help! I upgraded win 7 to win 10, it started having problems. At first it was fine, when all of the sudden it got into a repair loop, i tried everything. Everything in the "Trobleshoot" fails. Reinstalling windows got me a "select driver to install" problem, i tried formatting but that make it worse, and i cant go into a computer store to repair it, because we are merely on a state of bankcruptcy, please help!!!

More in-depth tl:dr material

I recently upgraded windows 7 to windows 10 now, it started having minor problems like the icons flicker every so often, i was worried at first but i thougt it was nothing to worry about. As stated in above, i got into a repair loop for some unknown reason, incase you dont know, its when a computer keeps getting a startup repair every boot. I tried to try everything on the "troubleshoot" section, nothing works at all, tried reinstalling windows, but it gave me an "Select driver to install" problem. Tried formatting the disk, but that make it even worse, if i can i will bring this pc to a computer store to get it repaired, but we are very poor in this current state, if you know he solution please lend me a hand

Thanks

:)

FarisGamers, Dec 27, 2017

2. Windows 10. want to change the name of a Microsoft Document folder that is open. How to do it.

If all else fails, reboot.

Frederik Long, Dec 27, 2017
  3. Messages sounds

Thanks for that. I've done all that and still no luck. Considering a full reset if all else fails

adamhaskell, Dec 27, 2017
  4. All else fails

If you managed to get into windows 10 then have all these issues. best thing is to burn a windows 10 re-installation DVD and fully recover as your digital licence should be active *Smile

kingtez1984, Dec 27, 2017
  5. My pc doesnt have a cd drive

6. All else fails

Thats what ive been doing when i said "tried reinstalling windows"

7. Computer broke
    but i downloaded win 10 from the website onto a mobile (because computer broke)
    But yeah, it doesnt work

8. davehc Win User
    If you have been able to download the Windows !0 Iso (?), then, a final alternative.
    Make a small (only needs at most, about 10Gbs). partition. Copy your download into the new partition. Right click it and "Mount" it. Run setup from there

davehc, Dec 27, 2017
  9. f14tomcat Win User
    Just to be clear.... is you physical machine, the computer, totally broke? Are we to understand that you cannot even boot it? Nothing at all? All you have is your phone? Sorry to repeat, but just making sure.

f14tomcat, Dec 27, 2017
  10. Yes, i have another computer though, which barely works and doesnt have access to the internet

11. All else fails

Fixed :
    tried in another usb drive
    also NOT taking the risk to install win 10, staying in 7 for now

FarisGamers, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

All else fails

1. All else fails - Similar Threads - else fails

2. Is the Security Update Failing for Anyone Else?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Security Update Failing for Anyone Else?: I logged on this morning to see the notification for new updates so I checked and saw the 2024-01 Cumulative Update, NET Framework Update, and Security UpdateThe Cumulative and NET Framework updates installed without issue; however, the Security Update keeps failing, no...
  3. Is the Security Update Failing for Anyone Else?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the Security Update Failing for Anyone Else?: I logged on this morning to see the notification for new updates so I checked and saw the 2024-01 Cumulative Update, NET Framework Update, and Security UpdateThe Cumulative and NET Framework updates installed without issue; however, the Security Update keeps failing, no...
  4. Is the Security Update Failing for Anyone Else?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why my sound system is fail? I mean, I don't hear any music or songs or else any recordings...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my sound system is fail? I mean, I don't hear any music or songs or else any recordings...: I want solution for my upside question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-sound-system-is-fail-i-mean-i-dont-hear-any/9895e5e8-4ac5-442d-8857-c57b9a7c3955
  6. Why my sound system is fail? I mean, I don't hear any music or songs or else any recordings...

Why my sound system is fail? I mean, I don't hear any music or songs or else any recordings...: I want solution for my upside question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-sound-system-is-fail-i-mean-i-dont-hear-any/9895e5e8-4ac5-442d-8857-c57b9a7c3955
  7. Windows updates failing , troubleshooting did not help , what else can I try ?

Windows updates failing , troubleshooting did not help , what else can I try ?: Hello everyone Windows updates continue to fail , I only get an error code as the reason. I’ve been to the support pages and followed all the steps to fix this issue but nothing works. I reached step 4 A and try to resolve the update issue in the cnd prompt but says I don’t...
  8. Windows updates failing , troubleshooting did not help , what else can I try ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates failing , troubleshooting did not help , what else can I try ?: Hello everyone Windows updates continue to fail , I only get an error code as the reason. I’ve been to the support pages and followed all the steps to fix this issue but nothing works. I reached step 4 A and try to resolve the update issue in the cnd prompt but says I don’t...
  9. Windows updates failing , troubleshooting did not help , what else can I try ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. How to remove DS4 from Windows when all else fails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove DS4 from Windows when all else fails.: So, as I couldn't find a response I worked it through myself.When the folder, program, app and all other delete, remove or bin options fail...log in as administrator to powershell and delete the files and folders from there.To do so you need some basic knowledge on how to...