Windows 10: An Amazon Device Suddenly showed up on my Surface Book

Discus and support An Amazon Device Suddenly showed up on my Surface Book in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello: This morning I had network device called "Full_Biscuit" with a MAC address of "00:71:47:dd:0d:e5" showed up on my Surface Book. It had a Model... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by The Real Artful Dodger, Dec 3, 2018.

1. An Amazon Device Suddenly showed up on my Surface Book

Hello:

This morning I had network device called "Full_Biscuit" with a MAC address of "00:71:47:dd:0d:e5" showed up on my Surface Book. It had a Model name of "AEOBC" which I see from a search that some folks have an Echo Dot! I have no such product. Is this a virus?

Thanks in advance.

Sparky

:)

The Real Artful Dodger, Dec 3, 2018

2. Amazon audible books on the surface original

One of the many things I have not been able to do with this computer is listen to my audible books. I'm not computer savvy so if anybody can step by step a process to download and listen to my audible books from amazon. I have the original surface with
    RT. I'd appreciate any help.

LindaSpiewak, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

An Amazon Device Suddenly showed up on my Surface Book

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

An Amazon Device Suddenly showed up on my Surface Book

1. An Amazon Device Suddenly showed up on my Surface Book - Similar Threads - Amazon Device Suddenly

2. My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer: I have recently bought an Amazon Kids Fire Tablet 7 9th generation to upload photos from my computer to for my granddaughter to look at, but the Fire Tablet doesn't show as a USB device on my computer.I have used different USB ports with no effect. I know the USB lead is...
  3. WD external drive my book suddenly not show up on computer ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WD external drive my book suddenly not show up on computer ?: my computer notify when I plug in wd mybook driver but it not show up in files explorer . not show up in disk management but show up in devices manager .in device manager update driver is ok . Open detail is ok open property is ok but when open volome it notify " can not...
  4. WD external drive my book suddenly not show up on computer ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WD external drive my book suddenly not show up on computer ?: my computer notify when I plug in wd mybook driver but it not show up in files explorer . not show up in disk management but show up in devices manager .in device manager update driver is ok . Open detail is ok open property is ok but when open volome it notify " can not...
  5. WD external drive my book suddenly not show up on computer ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Images not showing on Surface Book

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Images not showing on Surface Book: So I recently cleaned up the files on my surface book to make more storage space. I was constantly running into the problem where my scratch disks were full for any of my adobe software. I believe I may have deleted something essential in the process, because every time I...
  7. My Amazon Tap device doesn't show up in the devices list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Amazon Tap device doesn't show up in the devices list: Hi whenever I try to connect my Amazon Tap device through bluetooth service It couldn't pair and the Tab message advises me to forget the device from the list 1st and then try to connect again. unfortunately I couldn't either find the device name in the list of bluetooth...
  8. Amazon Device randomly showing up on Network.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Amazon Device randomly showing up on Network.: I've been doing a lot of research on this Amazon Device that is showing up in my network and see that a lot of people are having the same issues around the world, has anyone contacted AMAZON concerning this issue? If yes how do we get it to stop, Do we have to stop using...
  9. Surface Book 2 Wake-up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Book 2 Wake-up: My Surface book started deep sleep problem. Solved by unplugging my 25" HP monitor - TaDaa! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book-2-wake-up/65001748-2d86-44e9-a47b-678b7cb620ea"
  10. Amazon Device randomly showing up on Network.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Amazon Device randomly showing up on Network.: I just read many pages of questions about this phenomenon and found it curious that no comments were from anyone at Microsoft. Does that mean this is one of those mysterious back doors we here so much about in the news? I am not sure what to make of it. If it is an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. model aeobc