Windows 10: an error occurred while running comand propt

Discus and support an error occurred while running comand propt in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My windows store was not opening and i try to fix it by typing a command in command propt as suggested by someone, but an error occurred in the process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VeeJey, Jan 12, 2017.

1. VeeJey Win User

an error occurred while running comand propt

My windows store was not opening and i try to fix it by typing a command in command propt as suggested by someone, but an error occurred in the process and the windows store and some other apps stopped working completely. all the microsoft apps has been renamed as "@{microsoft.windows.calculator_XXX....}". please help me..

:)

VeeJey, Jan 12, 2017

2. while updating an error occurred

Ox80072ee7 is the code I receivedl

CarolDeckert, Jan 12, 2017
  3. Conection Sharing Error: "An error occurred while Internet Connection Sharing enabled. Element not found "

Glad the issue is resolved, thanks for updating us.

Regards.

Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 12, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello and welcome to TenForums *Smile

This is a great example of where you need System Restore points or System Backups so that you can recover from an error like this.

If you do not have any then you will need to try to repair the Store Apps - first try the tutorial.

philc43, Jan 12, 2017
Thema:

1. an error occurred while running comand propt - Similar Threads - error occurred while

2. An error occurred while troubleshooting audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An error occurred while troubleshooting audio: I have a new computer and the sound is not working. I ran the troubleshooter and got error: an error occured while troubleshooting. A problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting. Error code 0x80070054. I ran services.msc and confirmed that cryptographic services is...
  3. Error occurred while starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error occurred while starting: One of my games is not working anymore, It's been one week since the first time. A message pops up and says:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-occurred-while-starting/29f202d2-3c30-40e1-98f1-1d3fcaf67e98
  4. Error Occured While reconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Occured While reconnecting: Hi All I hope some can help me with this, please? Now when I try to connect the Shared file on the PC Windows 120 64 bit I am getting "Error Occurred while reconnecting to: Drive letter\ then the path. Microsoft Windows network: This account is currently disabled. This...
  5. An error -5001 : 0x80070002 has occurred while running the setup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    An error -5001 : 0x80070002 has occurred while running the setup.: Hi, In the past couple days I am getting this error on startup: An error -5001 : 0x80070002 has occurred while running the setup. Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other applications. If the error still occurs, please contact your vendor:...
  6. command propt problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    command propt problem: 'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. same thing happening all the times for all commands how to i rectify this [ATTACH]...
  7. run comand

run comand: I clic on start / run and type in regedit. it use to stay there, how do I get that com to stay in there. when I close it wipes out that cmd. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-comand/42849a18-85c8-489b-835b-3bc08fa77a2c
  8. An Error Occurred While Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An Error Occurred While Troubleshooting: I can't use trou[ATTACH]bleshoot windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-occurred-while-troubleshooting/1e0e7f64-ef30-4473-9df8-a575cca32222
  9. An error occured while ejecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An error occured while ejecting: I get "An error occurred while ejecting "" when trying to remove a SD card from my card reader. I can remove the card but and insert another card and it still has the card that was ejected listed as the device and cannot access any info on the newly inserted card. How can I...
  10. internal error occurred while mstsc

internal error occurred while mstsc: [ATTACH]Hi team, one of my colleagues is having some issue while mstsc her machine in the office. It just disconnects the remote session and says "Internal error occurred". I have changed its IP, Port, updated windows. Then we have to reboot this machine again or...