Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525

Discus and support Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I understand that there will be ISOs released sometime soon to perform a fresh install with; not just now, so that will likely be my opportunity to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525

I understand that there will be ISOs released sometime soon to perform a fresh install with; not just now, so that will likely be my opportunity to join in.

Jody Thornton, Aug 17, 2015

2. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525

- at this time only in English. LP comes later.
    - no Wifi Hotspot Function
    - Movie Player must updated by Windows Store

Cluster Head, Aug 17, 2015
  3. hawkman Win User
    Gary you have to be MS logged in not, local,

Just had to do it that way myself

Roy

hawkman, Aug 17, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525

Brink, Aug 17, 2015
  5. Woot! *Biggrin

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 [​IMG]

blackroseMD1, Aug 17, 2015
  6. One thing that now works properly for me is the "Slideshow" function, In previous builds my wallpaper folder had to be located in the "Pictures" folder or linked to "Libraries" otherwise Windows 10 would not see my chosen location.

Now I can browse directly to my "Google Drive" folder where my wallpaper is stored which is easiest.

Hopefully someday in future builds M$ will include previous choices like selecting which/how many images you wish to use in a Slideshow or the option for a customized Slideshow length.

IownAmoneyPit, Aug 17, 2015
  7. Gary Win User
    I am and always was on an MS account. Does not matter as I just opted out of it. I have better things to do than spam WU all day. From what I saw there is nothing awesome about it if you do not use Edge. I was able to update all of my apps in the Store so .," I have that Going For Me" *Smile

8. Brink
    Brink New Member

You might give it a try later then.

Brink, Aug 17, 2015
  9. Rocky Win User
    I'm on the fence on this one. I'll probably dive in later.

Rocky, Aug 17, 2015
  10. Rocky Win User
  11. Man, Chrome Dev didn't like the new upgrade at all. Gave "out of memory" errors on all the tabs and reloading didn't do any good. Had to uninstall and reinstall to get it working properly.

blackroseMD1, Aug 17, 2015
  12. meebers Win User
    Things did not go good for me. 10525 installed ok, but used the MS driver for the on board graphics . Resolution is low and will not support dual monitors. The ATI radeon 3000 driver is no longer on the new updated version So went back to my "real" W10 to copy the driver from there and it will not boot. In the middle of reset now. *Mad

meebers, Aug 17, 2015
  13. Joanne Win User

I've installed it, too, on my insider build which I keep on my second SSD. The blurry text issue
    the way I was facing it, has not been fixed *Sad

Besides that, I didn't have the time to observe anything else. The Calendar does not show the actual date, its live tile does not work, neither the live tile of the Mail App, but for this I'm not 100% sure because I didn't have the time to receive lots of new e-mails. Also, I had to reinstall (clean-install) the latest NVIDIA driver.

Anyway, it is welcomed.

Joanne, Aug 17, 2015
  14. swarfega Win User
    No updates for me yet :/

swarfega, Aug 17, 2015
  15. dmex Win User
    I had to reboot before the updates showed up *Confused

Thema:

1. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 - Similar Threads - Announcing Insider Preview

2. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20246

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20246: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter Hello Windows Insiders, today we’re releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20246 to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel.Starting with today’s build, Windows Insiders will notice that the name of the...
  3. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14251

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14251: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today, we are releasing Build 14251 Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Sharp-eyed Insiders likely noted the big jump in build numbers from our last preview build (11102). Historically, the codebase for...
  4. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14279

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14279: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Today, we are releasing Build 14279 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Here’s what’s new in Build 14279 Cortana in more languages: With this build, we are enabling Cortana for the Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese...
  5. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565: UPDATE 3: Microsoft Releases PC build 10565 to Insiders in the Slow ring today. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] UPDATE 2: Download: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9...d.html#option3 Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date UPDATE 1: Tweet...
  6. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. At Build 2016 last week, we shared new experiences and new opportunities we’re creating for developers...
  7. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today, we are releasing Build 14267 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Just to quickly recap the changes we’ve made to rings for Insiders in 2016: 1. We introduced the new Release Preview ring last...
  8. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11099

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11099: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Welcome to 2016 and a new year full of new builds for Windows Insiders. Today we have a new PC build we’re releasing to Insiders in the Fast ring: Build 11099. As with the previous build, this build does...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. With this build, you won’t see big noticeable changes or new features just yet. Right now, the team is...
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today, we are releasing Build 14257 Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. As I mentioned last week, we’re at the beginning of a new development cycle for our next feature update to Windows 10. Teams are...