Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525

Discus and support Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It has been amazing to see the impact that Windows Insiders have made since we launched the program last year. Your feedback has helped us fix bugs and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 | Blogging Windows

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 [​IMG]
    Tip How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10

How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10

:)

Brink, Aug 17, 2015
  2. Giridhar J Win User

How System Stable are the Windows 10 Insider Previews i.e. 10512 and 10525 upgrades ?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to refer to the articles below and check if it helps:

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525:

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 - Windows Experience Blog

Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10512:

Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10512 - Windows Experience Blog

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 17, 2015
  3. zachd [MSFT] Win User
    Randomized background picture slide. Is it possible in win10?

Sadly, I can't speak to future plans....

... however, I can speak to things that already are public! Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 :D

Shuffle is back in the Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10525:

* Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 - Windows Experience Blog

So while I cannot speak to any future timelines, it's been announced that there's some future update that will make this available. Thanks for your patience. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 :)

zachd [MSFT], Aug 17, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 17, 2015
  5. z3r010 Win User
    Unless there is something groundbreaking I'm staying on my RTM.

z3r010, Aug 17, 2015
  6. Wynona Win User
    I'm getting it on my Insider partition!

On a whim, I checked for updates and there it were!

Wynona, Aug 17, 2015
  7. Gary Win User
    I cannot seem to be able to get it yet?

8. IownAmoneyPit Win User

I still have one drive dedicated solely to Insider Previews, Download is at 62%.

IownAmoneyPit, Aug 17, 2015
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Aug 17, 2015
  10. Gary Win User
    Yes I did all of that. I am in The Fast Ring but so far nothing.

11. meebers Win User
    Turned on my insider machine, noticed a cumulative update ready, checked for new updates any ways. BAM! 10525 started to download... Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 :)

meebers, Aug 17, 2015
  12. CountMike New Member
    Just started download.

CountMike, Aug 17, 2015
  13. Jody Thornton Win User

But again to make sure I have this straight (from what I read at the insider page) you can't just pick up from where you left off by picking a new machine and install build 10525 fresh on that PC right? You have to have to upgrade 7 SP1 or 8.1 first, then install the insider build? Is that correct?

Jody Thornton, Aug 17, 2015
  14. Gary Win User
    Well I am not getting anything. Maybe it is because I am using Avast. It is not a big deal for me.

15. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Just finished installing.

Brink, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

1. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 - Similar Threads - Announcing Insider Preview

2. BSOD after installing Cumulative Update KB4343909 Windows 10 v1803 Aug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after installing Cumulative Update KB4343909 Windows 10 v1803 Aug: Win10 Pro Completed all updates last night - no issues Woke machine this early afternoon and had a BSOD but missed reading complete details (may have said driver issue) Rebooted ok and found that I had no sound Rebooted again and still n/g Troubleshooter was n/g Restored...
  3. Media Feature Pack (Win 10 Home (Dutch) for version 1803) fails to install

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Feature Pack (Win 10 Home (Dutch) for version 1803) fails to install: I've Windows 10, version 1803 build 17134.228 and problems installing Media Feature Pack. I believe I selected the right Media Feature Pack (for 1803 64bits) but during install I receive the message: "this version is not for your computer" the KB3099229_x64.msu has been...
  4. Windows 10 installation failure - explorer.exe application error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation failure - explorer.exe application error: So after a few hours of windows reinstalling, it was time to pick a language, keyboard language aswell as my timezone, which I did however I got this “explor.exe application error” which automatically closed itself after around 2 seconds and which then my pc restarted, after...
  5. Windows 10 upgrade

Windows 10 upgrade: So I need to know if there's any legal issues/licence issues with the way I upgraded to win 10. I downloaded the "MediaCreationTool1803" from your website then just used it to click my way to a full windows 10 from windows 7, it's fully activated and I did not use any...
  6. Problem with Build 17733.rs5_release.180803

Problem with Build 17733.rs5_release.180803: Hi, I`m an Windows Insider and after the latest update my laptop is not working like before. Can`t open Settings or Windows Update, start is not working, search also not working. I also tried to reset my Windows but there is no option when I select Troubleshooting after...
  7. In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the Settings App utility. Is...

In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the Settings App utility. Is...: In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the App Settings utility. Is there another way? I believe that I had inadvertently deleted a file from the Programs (x86) folder for that program. When I try to uninstall the program using the settings utility, I...
  8. Windows Updates downloading and installing during active hours

Windows Updates downloading and installing during active hours: Hi Windows 10 updated always downloads and installs updates during my active hours which slows the computer to a crawl. I have checked and double checked the active hours settings and it still downloads and installs the update (luckily it doesn't auto restart). Why is...
  9. Windows Crash

Windows Crash: Instant Online Crash Analysis, brought to you by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. [IMG]Primary Analysis Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com) Online Crash Dump Analysis Service See http://www.osronline.com for more information...
  10. Windows Features Problem: .Net Framework 2.0 and higher

Windows Features Problem: .Net Framework 2.0 and higher: I just got a new laptop and I need to install several programs. However when I go to install them the installer pauses on the installation of .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0. It will give me a separate window saying that the program needs access to a specific feature but wont...